Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How My Girlfriend Dog Bite My Penis Cause She Was Moaning During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Dog Bite My Penis Cause She Was Moaning During Sex (591 Views)

"Yes, I Got Fúcked But I Was Moaning Your Name" - Lady Confesses / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Girlfriend Dog Bite My Penis Cause She Was Moaning During Sex by OlubamzNews: 12:17am On Mar 09, 2018
See i’m tired… First of all let me send out a warning. If you know
you
have a dog in your compound, please chain it if you are expecting a
visitor. That’s how a friend of mine invited me over for knacks. She
usually
do come over to my place, but this time she said her parents
travelled so i
should come. I happily went.
On getting there i saw a big dog at the gate. I was like “this una dog
no
sabi wear chain ?” and she said the dog is friendly. It’s thunder that
will
stike her and the dog, let me finish first. She managed to chase the
dog
away so i can enter the house.
When i got in, i saw another puppy and was like nawa o. You too
like dogs
and she said they are her best friends. Well, she did twerk dance for
me
then asked if i have some crazy video in my phone that we should
try crazy things.
From dirty video i started fingering her, she too started moaning
loud and my
Read full story at https://www.oauvoices.com.ng/2018/03/how-my-girlfriend-dog-chase-me-away.html?m=1
Re: How My Girlfriend Dog Bite My Penis Cause She Was Moaning During Sex by blackpanthar: 12:19am On Mar 09, 2018
liar
Re: How My Girlfriend Dog Bite My Penis Cause She Was Moaning During Sex by InfernoNig: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2018
This can never happen in Nigeria, Only in the abroad where white they allow dogs in the house.

Hit like if you agree and believe this is a Lie

(1) (Reply)

Would You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies? / Note To Men!!! / How Can I Handle The Pressure 'Go And Marry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.