Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? (33087 Views)

Cryptic Pregnancy Scam In Nigeria / The Truth About CRYPTIC PREGNANCY / Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by nukky77(f): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Allylic:
So Yomi's pregnancy is cryptic pregnancy..I can remember the mother narrating the story to my mother..she said she was outside gisting with a woman when the other woman heard the sound of a baby.the following conversation ensued between the woman and yomi's mother
Woman: Iya yomi,no be baby voice I dey hear for your house
Iya Yomi: No ooo,na only me and Yomi dey house
Some seconds later,the baby cried again..now iya Yomi heard the cry and she said..na baby dey cry ooo
She started calling Yomi Yomi Yomi..but no answer
She and the other woman entered the house to find yomi..as soon as she opened Yomi's room,she say that yomi has already given birth to a baby..
She screamed in yoruba 'Yomi..Yomi...Yomi...o ti pa Mi' and she fainted..
When she was telling my mum ehn..I just dey look her because I actually saw Yomi in church on Sunday without any pregnancy and she delivered her baby in the evening of that Sunday..
Kai..Na wa oo
Cryptic pregnancy is very real, a situation where a woman will carry a baby for years with small baby bump, scan and blood test can not dictate the baby. Some cryptic pregnancy turns normal before delivery and can be dictated in the scan while many still cryptic before delivery

1 Like

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by MadamExcellency: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
What is the actual age of child born out of cryptic pregnancy, the mother carried him for 3 years before birth assuming he was born on 1st January, 2002.

Does this boy deserve justice or equity in sharing communal inheritance?

1 Like

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by NWANICHODE: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
There is no iota of truth in this post. If pregnancy test is negative and ultrasound scan showed no evidence of intrauterine or extrauterine pregnancy then the person is not pregnant. Adoption is legal. So just tell the truth instead of deceiving people.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by showafrica(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Pregnancy from bitcoins........

Yes also known as bitcoin pregnancy
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okkk
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by nahzyla: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beware of the great evil that is practiced these days that in the name of cryptic pregnancy.

Some scam hospitals these days prey on the desperation of women who are trying to conceive and tell them they can help them conceive a 'cryptic pregnancy' which is a pregnancy that isn't detected by scans or ultrasound all through the pregnancy till the woman delivers.
These hospitals tell the woman that she should not bother going to any hospital for antenatal or for pregnancy tests because the baby won't show in scan and pregnancy test would be negative.
They tell them to only visit their miracle center hospital and to come regularly for injections until the completion of 9 months after which they will operate on her and bring the baby out if her stomach.

What these miracle center hospitals actually do is that they keep injecting the women with hormones that cause formation of cysts in her uterus that make her abdomen swell up and at the end of nine months they just cut and sew a scar in her public region to make it seem like they did a cesarean section and then they give her a bought stolen baby.

Typical characteristics of these miracle center deliveries are:
1. They are extremely expensive with costs running into 500,000 to one million just for injections and c-section. This high cost is for the hospital to purchase a baby from a baby factory or to pay theives.
2. The women who reportedly 'delivered' there never had vaginas like delivery. It's only through operation because the scam cannot fake a vagina delivery.
3.The women who claim that they had children from such pregnancies can NEVER BREASTFEED their children. Why? Because they were never pregnant in the first place.

I read a topic on frontpage about a woman who wanted to traffic a baby to Sweden but got caught by authorities who conducted a DNA test in the child and found out it wasn't hers.
She on her part was very convinced that the child was hers since the hospital told her she had one of those special pregnancies that cannot be detected with scans or blood tests.
Cryptic pregnancies is what they call them.

Women please don't be too desperate to fall for this evil, children are being bought and sold by these hospitals and ignorant women who are desperate keep falling for their lies.

May God grant all women who are trying to conceive the fruit of the womb.
Amin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by sunkieisland(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Godsfavour78:
A pregnancy that is fully undetectable (FUD)

You must be a pen tester or IT person
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by worlexy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Smarte724:
dont mind the writer, he even said that ultrasound scan will not detect the pregnancy,
Abi
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by adekhingz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Adanairaland:
When I saw cryptic,
I thought it was related Cryto currency...
See the way I skipped other thread just to read this..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by jomalinks: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmm cryptic indeed, happened to one of my lodge mate years ago, she was like, i saw my period oo
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by HomeOfMe(f): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
dominique:
Thanks, very informative. Reminds me of the TLC docu-series 'I didnt know I was pregnant'. I was hoping to see the average gestational period of a cryptic pregnancy. Is it same 38 weeks?
I watched that documentary a lot on TLC but it was difficultcfor me to believe.
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by Agu87(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
worlexy:
I strongly disagree. pregnancy with very low, undectable hCG level? what sustained the corpus luteum to produce progesterone before the placenta takes over, even in failing and Ectopic pregnancy hCG levels are detectable !
I was surprised too,imagine saying at 12weeks,the fetus will not be visible on scan.I doubt this information above.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by bigstan11787(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=nahzyla post=73841798]Beware of the great evil that is practiced these days that in the name of cryptic pregnancy.

Some scam hospitals these days prey on the desperation of women who are trying to conceive and tell[b][/b] them they can help them conceive a 'cryptic pregnancy' which is a pregnancy that isn't detected by scans or ultrasound all through the pregnancy till the woman delivers.
These hospitals tell the woman that she should not bother going to any hospital for antenatal or for pregnancy tests because the baby won't show in scan and pregnancy test would be negative.
They tell them to only visit their miracle center hospital and to come regularly for injections until the completion of 9 months after which they will operate on her and bring the baby out if her stomach.

What these miracle center hospitals actually do is that they keep injecting the women with hormones that cause formation of cysts in her uterus that make her abdomen swell up and at the end of nine months they just cut and sew a scar in her public region to make it seem like they did a cesarean section and then they give her a bought stolen baby.

1. They are extremely expensive with costs running into 500,000 to one million just for injections and c-section. This high cost is for the hospital to purchase a baby from a baby factory or to pay theives.
2. The women who reportedly 'delivered' there never had vaginas like delivery. It's only through operation because the scam cannot fake a vagina delivery.
3.The women who claim that they had children from such pregnancies can NEVER BREASTFEED their children. Why? Because they were never pregnant in the first place.

I read a topic on frontpage about a woman who wanted to traffic a baby to Sweden but got caught by authorities who conducted a DNA test in the child and found out it wasn't hers.
She on her part was very convinced that the child was hers since the hospital told her she had one of those special pregnancies that cannot be detected with scans or blood tests.

Women please don't be too desperate to fall for this evil, children are being bought and sold by these hospitals and ignorant women who are desperate keep falling for their lies.

Amin.

[/u believe u .weather na lie u talk or true i jus believe u, watin u write too make sense]

1 Like

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by Godsfavour78: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
sunkieisland:

You must be a pen tester or IT person
no former CEO @ office365
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by sodiqyemi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Waw thanks 4dis.
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by DECENCY3: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
nahzyla:
Beware of the great evil that is practiced these days that in the name of cryptic pregnancy.

Some scam hospitals these days prey on the desperation of women who are trying to conceive and tell them they can help them conceive a 'cryptic pregnancy' which is a pregnancy that isn't detected by scans or ultrasound all through the pregnancy till the woman delivers.

Amin.

You have said it all. I know about 5 colleagues of mine who say they are pregnant but the pregnancy only grows a bit and makes them grow fat. No features of pregnancy or changes. Non of them have breast fed their babies. I kept wondering about this until one of them out of trust told me about cryptic pregnancy and colleagues who have done it. I googled but wasn't satisfied. With this your explanation I now understand what the whole thing is all about. I was told even those who have put to birth do it when they need a particular sex of baby.

Also heard it's very costly.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by Nickymezor(f): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oh now I unstand wat my friend was saying. She Neva knew she was pregnant n her baby bump wasn't was even visible too. ... Hmmm so the baby was at the back of womb. How interesting
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by nahzyla: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
DECENCY3:

You have said it all. I know about 5 colleagues of mine who say they are pregnant but the pregnancy only grows a bit and makes them grow fat. No features of pregnancy or changes. Non of them have breast fed their babies. I kept wondering about this until one of them out of trust told me about cryptic pregnancy and colleagues who have done it. I googled but wasn't satisfied. With this your explanation I now understand what the whole thing is all about. I was told even those who have put to birth do it when they need a particular sex of baby.

Also heard it's very costly.

Its a myth o, infact I am shocked seun allowed this type of misleading topic on front page. Those babies that are supposedly conceived with cryptic pregnancy they are usually bought from baby factories or stolen. There was a topic on front page today about a woman whose baby was stolen when she was asleep. Thats what these criminals do.

This topic will only encourage the people to buy babies under the guise of cryptic pregnancy. How on earth can a pregnancy of 7 or 8 or 9 months not be visible under scan? Imagine a full human baby kicking and moving about in a woman's belly yet no scanning machine on earth can view the baby in the womb, such bullshit.

Please women should be patient instead of engaging in shady activities to get babies, or adopt legally instead. May God bless all needy women with healthy and beautiful babies, amin.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by nahzyla: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nickymezor:
Oh now I unstand wat my friend was saying. She Neva knew she was pregnant n her baby bump wasn't was even visible too. ... Hmmm so the baby was at the back of womb. How interesting

How on earth can a baby grow at the back of the womb?

Its not possible for a baby to grow anywhere in the body outside the uterus, talkless of behind the womb. Haba.

Did you do biology in school?
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by Nickymezor(f): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
nahzyla:

Its not possible for a baby to grow anywhere in the body outside the uterus, talkless of behind the womb. Haba.

well we were not taught about this kind of pregnancy in school but then it exist
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by nahzyla: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Nickymezor:
well we were not taught about this kind of pregnancy in school but then it exist

It doesn't exist. These people are buying babies

1 Like

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by Nickymezor(f): 12:08am On Dec 16, 2018
nahzyla:

It doesn't exist. These people are buying babies
LOL grin
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by nwamehn: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
nahzyla:

Not to support or oppose ur point of view but to point out something. Did u really mean it when u said that it's not possible for a baby to grow anywhere in the body outside the uterus? Then, what is ectopic pregnancy?
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by nahzyla: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
nwamehn:

Not to support or oppose ur point of view but to point out something. Did u really mean it when u said that it's not possible for a baby to grow anywhere in the body outside the uterus? Then, what is ectopic pregnancy?

In ectopic pregnancy the fertilized egg attaches to the fallopian tube and the pregnancy cannot survive, the doctor has to terminate it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by nwamehn: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
nahzyla:

In ectopic pregnancy the fertilized egg attaches to the fallopian tube and the pregnancy cannot survive, the doctor has to terminate it.

Not in all cases, bro. Some women actually carry ectopic pregnancies and deliver them successfully, though it is rare.
This link below directs u to a study on all cases of ectopic pregnancy managed in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Southeast Nigeria between 1st January, 2002 and 31st December, 2011.
It can be seen that 1 in 90 deliveries that occurred in the hospital between 1st January, 2002 and 31st December, 2011 were ectopic pregnancies.
This is for only a teaching hospital in Anambra state, Nigeria. Not to talk of other hospitals in Nigeria and even the rest of the world.
So, a baby can actually grow outside the uterus and be delivered.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3728856/

1 Like

Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by Casemiro(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
> it is well

pregnancy
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by dailynaijanews(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Its cool that this is being talked about because this is somehow becoming very prevalent, and people should be more aware of this. If you are interested in knowing more about this, you can check here: https://www.concisenews.global/2019/01/31/cryptic-pregnancy-all-you-need-to-know/
Re: What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? by partee: 7:52pm On May 11, 2019
How can one in her right senses believe that 950 thousand naira injection could put her in labor to deliver a singleton and 1.8 million naira injection for twins cryptic baby.., cryptic pregnancy occurs naturally, cryptic pregnancy in Nigeria is a deceitful pregnancy DON'T BE FOOLED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dealing With Severely Stained Teeth? 3 Options / Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth / Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.