Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia (3558 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia by oloriooko(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
9jaArea:

Self deceit is the worst thing to inflict on yourself. So Buhari was using a car with the official presidential seal in 2015?
Read my post very well b4 advertising your ignorance
Re: Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia by gidgiddy: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Im not a fan of Buhari but its obvious that he will win the 2019 elections.

The North and their millions of eligible voters (and millions of underage voters) are going to vote for Buhari en-mass

What many Southern Nigerians dont seem to understand is that the North does not care if Buhari has failed or not. What they care about is retaining power.
Re: Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia by mbos: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
THESE ARE HAUSA FULANIS RESIDENTED IN JOS
Re: Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tomorrow these racing idiots will come out to lament how their government is owing them #200 each for the staged Buhari welcome.
Re: Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia by blackpanda: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
CharleyBright:

In the land of blind Zombies, a one eye man is king.
To many of you illiterate Northerners, Buhari is the Best person to ever come from that region.
To tell you the truth, for many people down south, he happens to be the worst clueless slowpoke to ever occupy the Aso Villa.
Even if he opens the mouth of a Northerner and poos into it, He will ever be correct and on point. That is the way the "Ranka- dede" syndrome has program the Northern mind to function.
You people can hero worship him, we don't care, cos we are not programmed to such myopic servitude.
When the time comes and his tenure elapses, he will surely vacate. And I hope you all will go and continue the servitude to him wherever.
Generations of Rag-tag slaves!!!

you are just an empty barrel making a whole lot of noise but saying nothing.
i am not a northerner. i am not illiterate.
i will vote buhari over and over again.
If u feel frustrated, Lagoon is always accepting new entrants
Re: Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia by flezyblinkzy: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mtcheeeeew is this one crowd?
Re: Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia by OpanachiOzohve: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Y
blackpanda:

Stay there and keep scamming yourself. Bubu till 2023 joor grin
Stay there and keep on being scammed. Bubu in your sitting room till 2023 joor.
Re: Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia by OpanachiOzohve: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
blackpanda:

Wailing losers dieing of frustration since 2015! grin
Hallelujah, inanimate mumu dying of foolishness since 1999.
Re: Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia by Iykenuwa(m): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2018
I hope these people were part of the casualties?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Plateau State Shuts Down As PMB Storms.....hurricane Buharia by diebuhari1: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2018
They'll never learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) / El-rufai Advocates Autonomy For States, Local Governments / Biafrans: The United States Census 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.