Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (28155 Views)

Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / How To Start Profitable Okrika Business In Nigeria: All You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2020
hyfr:
Korea 260-280 pieces at 700# each China 220-240 pieces at 700# each
Note this is market price o, u can sell from 1k 1.5k upwards
700 times 280 is 196000..no much gain then...

2 Likes

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2020
onyinyewest:
For those that want to buy bales in port-harcourt and Aba, I can supply to you and also if you don’t have money to buy a complete bale, you can share with other of my customers. Signing is also available. Call or chat me up on WhatsApp on 08072175725
pls oo am very interested.
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by definateli: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Doella:
Hello everyone,
I sell Okrika Bales here in Lagos and I'm a genuine seller.
Patronize me for quality grade A bale and you won't regret doing business with me.
I waybill to other states.
Payment on delivery is accepted through escrow service.

Interested? Send me a DM

I like the payment on delivery. How is this done
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by SavageResponse(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
A lot of people are diving into this business therefore it must be quite profitable

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Amakaharia: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm interested. Your contact please
Doella:
Hello everyone,
I sell Okrika Bales here in Lagos and I'm a genuine seller.
Patronize me for quality grade A bale and you won't regret doing business with me.
I waybill to other states.
Payment on delivery is accepted through escrow service.

Interested? Send me a DM
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by wizi4tyn: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
My okrika retailers in the house, here's an opportunity to boost your sales and grow your business without paying any registration fees.
Check this thread for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/6164131/byer-calling-vendor-registration

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by weseyboy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Learn how to start an affiliate marketing business with a free webinar video I will like to share with only interested fellow like you. Contact 08098144301
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Blesschemical: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
wealth25:
pls do you reside in abia?
Pls do you sale grade A female pants and bra?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Blesschemical:
Pls do you sale grade A female pants and bra?
Yes I do...do you need them?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Blesschemical: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
wealth25:
Yes I do...do you need them?
yes i do. How do you sell?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Blesschemical:
yes i do. How do you sell?
Bra is 1400-2000...and panties is sold for 300-500 (for each pieces)
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by kemmytheyray(f): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
How dobi get bale of men fabrics, senator, chiffon, crepe. Etc
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ezi1993(f): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
wealth25:

Bra is 1400-2000...and grade A panties is sold for 300-500 (for each pieces)
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by dabirahleem: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2021
Who can supply me bale

1 Like

Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by Ubongdemaga: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
dabirahleem:
Who can supply me bale
where is ur location and what bale r u looking for?
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ubongdemaga:
I always have this desire of going into buying okrika bale ,open it and sale to interested customers but i know nothing about this business. I've done research, contact people both online on nairaland and Facebook but yet am still not convinced. Some say the best grade to buy is wilcox, some say altex, some say Scot and some say the best grade is Cream bale. though all these bales are London bales but quality, quantity and price differs and imagine all these, its bringing more confusion.

Have you been able to get all the help you need?
Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos
Re: My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business by amonisogu: 2:35pm On Mar 20
Looking for a reliable contact for a grade AA bale cloths in lagos. ( I am starting a business)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. / El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company / Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.