Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo (36801 Views)

Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by Kaycee9242(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Dis guy is just an attention seeker, next person!!!

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by Emycord: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2018
femi4:
Is that the criterion
A BIG ONE MY DEAR

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by jrusky(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Is holy communion a ticket to holiness or gate pass to heaven? So forget about it or maybe the clergy is not uncomfortable with your personality, my opinion though.
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by topearos(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2018
This guy is one of my connections on LinkedIn, he shared this some days ago. I wouldn't know if he's aware of it trending on nairaland again.
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by abbeyty(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2018
eyinjuege:
From a health and safety point of view, maybe they're scared your hair may fall into the cup shared by everyone.
I think they should start using small shot containers for communion, so people don't get to share the cup

if they were concerned about health and safety they shouldn't have allowed hundreds of people drinking from the same cup.
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by flyca: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2018
lirusehn:

Bross can you atop lying? I'm an Aglican too none of these your arrant lies has ever been imposed on anyone unless the lipstick perhaps
He is right. I'm an Anglican too

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by Paschy88(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2018
This one na beard?? I can't believe they could do that
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2018
Stanleyafam:
The pastor is just jealous of u, don't mind him. Buy cake and coke and bring it to me for blessings, there u have the communion.

HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........................................

I SMELL HOMO

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by kabillion(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2018
So ur heart is broken over a crumble of pringles n a drop of wine. Y worried about man's judgment.
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by Tonason: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to reveal his displeasure after being denied the Holy Communion because of his beard. According to the heartbroken man identified as Chuka Amadiume, this happened recently at an Anglican church despite his insistence.

He shared the news on his social media page. Read below;

Two days ago, i went for Holy Communion at an Anglican church in Nigeria.I received a shocker!

The Venerable aka the Pastor aka the Archdeacon told me i would not be given the " bread & wine " because i had a beard!I insisted and was given, i left really heartbroken!

Did a little research and came up with these findings proving that most of the great Christians in the Bible had beards;

1) Leveticus 19 vs 27

2) Psalm 133

3) 2nd Samuel 10 vs 5

4) 1st Samuel 21 vs 13

5) Ezekiel 5 vs 1

6) Ezra 9 vs 3

7) Isaiah 50 vs 6

My question is

a) Did "Jesus Christ" have a beard?

b) Was it ever written in the bible that i will not make heaven if i have a beard?

Day 12 of the #30DS / #truth / #christian / #religion / #anglican

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-heartbroken-refused-holy-communion-beards-photo.html

Just go to supermarket and buy waffer � and wine and eat and drink to ur satisfaction. Have Jesus inside you is the original bread and wine.
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by Lukgaf(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Nigeria christian, seperate christianity
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by lexy2014: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2018
Emycord:
WERE YOU A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH?
does it matter?
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by lexy2014: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2018
Tonason:

Just go to supermarket and buy waffer � and wine and eat and drink to ur satisfaction. Have Jesus inside you is the original bread and wine.
no time
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by mkpurumma090(f): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=SenselessIdiot post=65683039]That's the reason you should start worshipping idol. No time for Bad advice

3 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by mkpurumma090(f): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Thanks to Allah... If it is Catholic Church people who don't have manners will be chunder nonsense from their anus

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by churchee: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2018
Choose for yourself which you'd prefer. 'Holy communion or beards'?

Stop Lamenting.
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by Emycord: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
lexy2014:
does it matter?
GO AND JOIN OCCULTS TO SHARE IN THIER MEAL AND RITUALS
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by unanonso(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
That's the reason you should start worshipping idol. No time for unnecessary drama

Are you an idol worshiper?
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Are there standing rules he didn't observe?
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by sanmado(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lev 19:27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by cybernaut(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
That's the reason you should start worshipping idol. No time for unnecessary drama
Fellow dont call it idol practise ,call it d religion of black jesus (our fore father). D difference between present day christain and tradition religion worshippers is whitemen teach dem white jesus religion and my father teach me traditional black jesus . Am happy how d white jesus worshipper treat dia fellow worshipper.
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Emycord:
GO AND JOIN OCCULTS TO SHARE IN THIER MEAL AND RITUALS
its unfortunate that u don't no what qualifies a person 2 partake in d communion. Its not membership of a church that qualifies a person 2 partake in d communion.you are worthy as a believer to partake of the Communion in any church u find urself and anywhere on d planet. God doesn't c ur church, he sees d body of christ
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

Sorry dude,take heart but remember that holy communion can't make you "Holy" or take you to "Heaven" rather your righteousness.

Oga! Preacher take am easy: self righteousness can never take you to Heaven!!!
Re: Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo by doyinbaby(f): 4:59am On Mar 10, 2018
Why not meet the reverend privately and sort it out..... I am sure the reverend will explain his actions to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.