Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy (37872 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lalas247:
Blood of eve
This is serious ...
Some men r dumb sha .... see as chics they take them play 10/10 Kai cry

Knelt down and served him drinks shocked her village ppl don finish the guy destiny .. pele
this is nothing newcheesy..iyam even surprised its making news . In my former lodge i rented about four yrs ago there was this very beautiful ahajara Muslim babe that i our landlord was nacking steadily. At the time she got married it was our landlord who stood as an uncle for her.all these things dey happen on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by biacan(f): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:
95% of ladies don't deserves a responsible and nice husband.
undecided
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
lastchild:
for another person to present himself in an event like that simply means that the parents are no more or not available

her uncles and relations are not available too... Bros you know lie when you see 1
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by paix(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dad na Dad. Whether sugar daddy or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by carzola(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Twitter story. But come to think of it,did the guy married the girl without making some enquiries about her family? If so then he is a fool and deserve what he got. Seems he belongs to the wussy men's club?
Please have sense small
This year
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Ormorlehwah(f): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ha ha.... Women
It is well
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by PcashMojo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Apina:
And he foolishly took the drinks down without making any enquiry undecided
He was intoxicated hurrying to get married,that's why he totaly fail to run background check of whoiswho,well both of them will be bleeping
the pussy,two dna test will show he is not the real father of the children ,uncle the sugar daddy own the children,gross manuvering .
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Martin0(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:

I don't agree to this, but if you say so, honestly � � men we the men shouldn't even get any better Of a lady too, we are far worse.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by oluwaahmed: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nice one guyman. Even though d guy is not perfect, he reversed his error of making a hoe a housewife. The daddy-yo 4 still dey clean his wife kpekus up till now. That's why I can't marry a girl from a broke family (no offence to anyone, cos no girl go marry broke nigger)
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by kpaofame: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Twitter story. But come to think of it,did the guy married the girl without making some enquiries about her family? If so then he is a fool and deserve what he got. Seems he belongs to the wussy men's club?
He said the girls family know the said 'Uncle'
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Honestagbons(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Women we never change,sugar daddy,is ur uncle,were na so e happen, Were e still happen to me,wen I dey Libya in 2010,a Yoruba girl I date,still deyW date one man,and d man dey come my house,,I ask,her who b dis she say na are uncle,I never no say d ma dey Bleep her anyher,till We come naija, plus d man in 2011,before I no say,na man friend,after I catch dem for hotel for naija,so broda,na so d lifestyle of women be hmmmm,take heart
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
kpaofame:

He said the girls family know the said 'Uncle'
And the girls family allowed her sugar daddy to be the one that presented the drink as what? How does it soundto u?So no male in that family again or what for an outsider to give out a full grown lady out in marriage. Well,if you believe the story,I don't.j
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
carzola:

Please have sense small
This year
. You re the one who need sense here for believing that a whole family should come together and allow their daughters sugar daddy to give her out in marriage. No male again in that family? The story is not true.
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by bejeria101(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
And she celebrated world womens day abi? She sef na woman.
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

her uncles and relations are not available too... Bros you know lie when you see 1
. Help me ask them my brother.
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Help me ask them my brother.

the thing taya me
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Kotodoctor: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
If I was his pastor, I will advice him this way. It's not your shame to bear but hers.

Any man who lies or was the first to break the oath, is to bear the shame. That's the way it works.

Let no one make you feel as a fool for loving or trusting them. It's their weakness not yours. Whatever you can do to help them, by all means do. But don't agree to feel like the fool for trusting.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by ubunja(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nutase:
Revelations 62:8 "And it came to past that his eyes were opened to the truth the whom she calleth uncle was actually her concubator."
concubator ha ha ha
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Michelle55: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I'm not surprised. There was a married man who was hot on my case back then. He tried every trick he knew off his book to get me to date him. He said he wanted to bring out the woman in me. That he'd allow me date a young man my age. That he'd ensure my relationship is successful.
babe na there your story finish? abeg no vex, I just like gist Noni.. you later agree?
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Michelle55: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
lefulefu:
this is nothing newcheesy..iyam even surprised its making news . In my former lodge i rented about four yrs ago there was this very beautiful ahajara Muslim babe that i our landlord was nacking steadily. At the time she got married it was our landlord who stood as an uncle for her.all these things dey happen on a daily basis.
lol..na for news like this I dey see you grace front row
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by cooltola(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Made up
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Edusouls(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
chai after God fear woman,even self God tries as much as possible to avoid them, so men should follow suite..approach with caution...
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by donstan18: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
biacan:
undecided
Fact
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:

Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Apina(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
lastchild:
what sort of enquiry would he make,who would he ask,the same family members that know what was going on according to the story
And u feel its only the family members who know about it ? undecided
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by Holocene(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
Knelt down? Do Men Kneel For Men? You Are Not Worth To Be Called A Man...

Its Yoruba culture sir
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by biacan(f): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:

Fact
Watch your mouth donstan watch your mouth cool
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by BABANGBALI: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mo gbe ooooooooooooooooooooooo. Some girl's are evil
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by donstan18: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
biacan:
Watch your mouth donstan watch your mouth cool

Lol, how you?

Long time kiss
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by biacan(f): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, how you?
Long time kiss
I'm fyn.... cheesy
it's obvious you've missed me so much..... Now tell me how much you miss me wink
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by oruma19: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
I gave a carton of expensive wine to a reverend father who was oiling my fiancee that year. I didn't know until we broke up and pple started gisting me. No be news
Re: Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy by donstan18: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
biacan:
I'm fyn.... cheesy

it's obvious you've missed me so much..... Now tell me how much you miss me wink

Lol...For your mind kiss
Missed your havoc causing comments cheesy
Your formings cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / My Online Dating Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.