Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) (37869 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by NwekeUG(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwPGl8eKEx0

A man proposed to his girlfriend by passing her a ring and telling her to wear it before asking her to thank him for proposing, IGBERETV reports.

In a viral video, the man is seen producing the ring before telling the woman that he won't kneel because that's how African men propose.

"Oya carry, take," he said as he gave her the ring.

"Put it on your finger," he instructed after the woman collected the ring and she obeyed.

The man added: "It's not easy to engage somebody.

"There's no point kneeling down. That is the way we African men engage people."

He then told her to exclaim and thank him.

"Say wow," he told her after she wore the ring.

After she responded, he told her to say "thank you."

"Thank you sir," she replied.

He told her again to thank him and she did.

https://igberetvnews.com/1428212/man-proposes-girlfriend-asks-say-thank-photo-video/

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Youngwiz71(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
If na me be the lady I no marry am again..... Why should I enter marriage as if you're doing me a favour...

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Corridon: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
The lady should even be rolling on the floor and thanking the man. This is how it should be. Women should always show gratitude when men proposes to them. Only simps begs women to marry them.

297 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by slawomir: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Typical of a real niggarrr
That is how it is supposed to be
Baby girls should be kneeling, begging and thanking niggars for marriage

We don't benefit anything from marriage..most times after marriage we niggarrrrs grow slim while the baby girls start adding weight and growing fat...coupled with the constant nutrients we deposit in them from our fertile rod

288 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Manson1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:
If na me be the lady I no marry am again..... Why should I enter marriage as if you're doing me a favour...

He's actually doing her a favour..

BTW...

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Youngwiz71(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Manson1:

He's actually doing her a favour
How?

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by AdamuKD: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Man wey Sabi. Man wey get sense.
Unlike those senseless Simp wey go kneel down dey beg her will you marry me?
And maybe her body count mileage go don reach 2000 and the whole toto go don slack open mouth dey smell tueh

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is how real men engage their wives, not like most Simps these days that will be kneeling like a beggar sad angry

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by SirJerrie(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Best believe he's doing her a favour

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by LoveGifted(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nonsense.

Must everything be on tape?

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Watch women cry in this thread grin

The era of simping is coming to an end soon wink

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by CalabarPikin: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
How it should be

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
The rich man knows he is doing the lady a favour, so why kneel for her?

In fact, ladies should start worshipping our golden dick wink

Men who know their worth will never kneel to a woman wink

Only simps do that here angry grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by NA1RALANDER(f): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Let me wait for the E- fight that would happen here..

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Whois(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
When you know your worth cheesy

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by EmmyDJourno: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wahala be like wetin again shocked

1 Like

And then?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Fahvvy: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hahahahaha
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Romanlanders eh...
Wuna too serious...
Make wuna chill small bikonu grin...
This is obviously a joke grin...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by BigSarah(f): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bad acting, women are meant to be worshipped

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Communityelder(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol

All na cruise...but it's good when a woman appreciates a man for a job well done. Appreciate the man for putting a ring on that finger, e no easy oooh. The man will appreciate you as you appreciate him the more.

It's like after having sex, and the lady smiles and say, thank you! No man born of a woman wouldn't feel happy after that, or else na...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by wiseone28: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
That's how it suppose to be

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by Savedday: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Real nigga, not all these SIMP kneeing and rolling on the floor.

Well done guy!

Note: 9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

28 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by spencekat(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Youngwiz71:
A big favour

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by dododawa1: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
LOL �
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) by kcdendelo: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
interesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time / Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.