Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. (12470 Views)

Strategies For Dealing With Difficult Boss / Five Tips For Working With Difficult People / Dealing With Difficult People Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by nawtyme: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
boyjo:

Hahaha..
Serious matter ooo.
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by samuelchimmy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
bobokeshington:
everybody for 9ja dey para gan ni o
I swear everyone is difficult in this country
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by apatheticme(f): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
LordKO:
Libertarianism is the major attribute one must possess in order to achieve sanity (dominion and dignity) - one who's in charge of her dominion and dignity automatically has sanity. And of course, a libertarian doesn't domineer others, but has his principles intact which must be conformed to by anyone that chooses to associate with him.

The difference between those that has their sanity intact and those that doesn't is that, while the former conquered self without needing to conquer the world and love the world without hating self, the latter tends not to conquer self but strives to conquer the world and love self while hating the world.

Word! Ur comment made my day! Now I understand how to balance the tension at work. Smart one

1 Like

Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by LordKO(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
apatheticme:

Word! Ur comment made my day! Now I understand how to balance the tension at work. Smart one

You're welcome.
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by emotionroll(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
AntiBrutus:
If you can maintain your cool on nairaland, this shouldn't be difficult.
Abi ....cos d kine pple way dey dis NL....if dey remove dem Nigeria wil be a beta place
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by emotionroll(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
pero45:
Mtchww
bros ples why are u foolish?
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by boyjo: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
nawtyme:

Serious matter ooo.

how do you do the retaliation without getting fired?
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by nawtyme: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
boyjo:

Like I said I keep evidence that I didn't draw the first blood
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by nawtyme: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
boyjo:

Like I said I keep evidence or have witnesses showing that I didn't draw the first blood
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by boyjo: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
nawtyme:

Like I said I keep evidence or have witnesses showing that I didn't draw the first blood

Gist me jor.
See as you dey drop am small small. grin
The way you don tey harden up from being soft-before dey shock me o.
See as I dey feel that your strong mind from here. grin
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by olaztek(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Can one really ignore a difficult boss without repercussions?
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by chuks34(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
nawtyme:
This will not work in Nigeria ooo. I tried to be cool but had to resign.
Right now what ever you do to me, I would keep records and retaliate in such a way that the devil will be shocked.

I'm still imagining what can shock the devil grin
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by stilldoingokay(f): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
AdoredLadyvida:
Just focus on ur Job,And Avoid their Madness

I won't allow any frustrated person to pull me down. anywhere.

just pray you don't meet such people, am working with one, who is depressely frustrated.
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by SKhanmi: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
I just dey laugh at OP, na Nigeria be this bros ye, Most of these oyinbo concepts no go work for here. You either resign jejeli or get ready to be battered both mentally & spiritually if not physically. Before you know it, you start behaving like the difficult person frustrating you, classic example of a pig staining you when you chose to wrestle with it. Some Nigerians are from d devil's original ancestral line angry
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2019
Working with difficult people is not easy truly.
Re: How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2019
LordKO:
Libertarianism is the major attribute one must possess in order to achieve sanity (dominion and dignity) - one who's in charge of her dominion and dignity automatically has sanity. And of course, a libertarian doesn't domineer others, but has his principles intact and set-up which must be conformed to by anyone that chooses to associate with him.

The difference between those who've their sanity intact and those who don't, is that while the former conquered themselves without needing to conquer the world and love the world without hating themselves, the latter tend not to conquer themselves but strive to conquer the world and love themselves while hating the world.

Thanks for this. Please I am still waiting for your reply in the other place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Condemned For Returning ₦100,000 Forgotten By Passenger – Tricyclist / Chartered Customer Service Professionals Certifications / How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.