Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos (46831 Views)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by LZAA: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
dainformant:
It appears the slim guys are now choosing to marry chubby ladies maybe due to the ''extra flesh'' they have. Few days after pre-wedding pictures of a beautiful big-sized lady and her partner went viral online, another lovely couple are in the news again for the same reason.

In trending photos shared online, a slim guy who is set to wed his beautiful fiancee - had to carry her on his back ahead of their wedding in a few weeks time.

The lovely couple are said to have dated for a longtime before deciding to seal the union.

Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/slim-guy-carries-big-sized-fiancee-back-ahead-wedding-photos.html

Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by az30: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
She's got a lovely smile. Nothing worthy of special attention or weird about these pictures.
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by boyjo: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
afbstrategies:
He is only slim in your eyes.

No lies.

1 Like

Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=Amarabae post=65695287][/quote] i Will Pardon You Because You Are Somebody's wife
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Proffeluczy1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
OP what do you mean by "extra flesh?" I need more enlightenment please.
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by no1madman(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Okkkk

Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Suicide mission. But then again, she is not too fat. Happy married life to them.
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by kanayo76: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
I pity you
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is big trouble in a little china angry
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Cmyname(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Oh brother! You are the real son of your father. HML!
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by hypnotic(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Child never come, yet this guy is feeding 3 mouths

1 Like

Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by scarletkinq(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
wonder! This is called many ways to die young
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Amarabae(f): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
i Will Pardon You Because You Are Somebody's wife

Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by akilo1: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
carry your load broda
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by addikt(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
She try, still got a FLAT TUMMY despite the fact if the whole fat........

FLAT TOMMY, THE ONLY REASON I CAN MARRY A PLUS SIZE WOMAN, mind you +size different from each other oooo...henhen grin
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by buchilino(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
DIS GUY WILL NEVA BE FAT IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE.
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Tolbanks(f): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
Fat Women Are So Unattractive To Me... Weldone To Them

You are so unattractive to life!!!
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by educhigo: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
most girls like slim guy because there sucket is very big��
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Kobicove(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
This lady is not as fat as the 'elephant' the other guy appeared with 2 days aga grin
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Praktikals(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
God in his infinite wisdom made ladies be in different specs so everyone will find his taste. Iy'o wu o, ko wumi.
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tolbanks:

you Must Be Fat...
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Obodo999(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
leonard002:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Only in the eye of a beer-holder grin
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Obodo999(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
There is hope for every fat woman only if she is rich and have a good job.
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Pylony(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
This one no go get Slim cassava grin with this big pillow.
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
.Dis is certainly not ordinary
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by alklas(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Enjoy
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by olaoye4(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
He carry him mama
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by 1BB007(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
she is not that big
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Dirkcoyt: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tolbanks:

Easy easy sister FATima grin life is to easy to be angry at random Nairaland comments.
Re: Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos by Chochovini: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
I jump am pass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.