Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me (886 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by azeerellaz(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
Am 26yrs and i had two kids a boy and a girl by a benounoir(benin republic,cotonou)she is still my girlfriend because we haven't been to the alter yet and she is currently staying with me(she is not much educated)and am still going to school and there is this girl who is madly in love and can go extra lenght to satisfy me altyough she is aware of my first child(boy)but still unclear about the second kid and not sure the is staying with me or not because i never give her to come to my personal residence.i love her though but not sure i want to end up with her because i still had a long way to go and neither am i thinking of ending of with the mother of my kids cause of her educational background.please help me out fellow naija and not critising me.
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^^ You are a confused human being!
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by baybbootz(f): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2010
so??
what do you want us to say? You love the other woman,yet u want the mother of your kids. undecided undecided

Donnt worry it just the cheating DNA you guys have,nothing to be alarmed about.
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by daduke2k(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2010
@uju. Onu gi a ga alaputa gi ofu ubochi.  @poster,  i dnt knw abt u bt me finks u shld wory abt ur education first. @baybootz, mgbo piapukwa gi isi.
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by ikmoore2(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2010
At poster,

I dont know what to tell u.

Considering your age and the fact that u already had 2 kids, how old is the girl when u started with her,

I hope she is not 13yrs old  even your name sounds like *erima and I quess u are from same region with him.
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by azeerellaz(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2010
i dont think love is what am having for both of them but lust cause i dont really have plans for both of them but i am still in the relationship due to human feelings 1)the mother of my kid lost her dad and her mom is not in a very good financial condition,and her family aint ready that much to lend any helping hand.2)the second lady is still in school and young and caring and my been in a relationship is with fact that i saved her from a brutal ex boyfriend of hers when beating her and eventually she fell in love and i dont want to hurt,the reason is that i am a player with dignity have had over 70 girl friends in my 8yrs of experience and i never left a hole in a girls heart not to talk of an heartbreak.
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by candylips(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2010
stick with the mother of your kids
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
daduke2k:

@uju. Onu gi a ga alaputa gi ofu ubochi.  @poster,  i dnt knw abt u bt me finks u shld wory abt your education first. @baybootz, mgbo piapukwa gi isi.

Onwere if anya ga 'fu gba mmei    cheesy
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by flynA12: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
@Poster, first things first, your English is bad, so you do not qualify to judge another person based on their level of education.
second, you obviously think that being a player is so impressive that other people should help you do it better
third, you come across as shallow, selfish and irresponsible so the prestige of being a boyfriend, husband or father should not be place on you, by omission or commission.
My advice to you, focus on getting really educated, it will do you so much good
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by NET1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
Men like you make women to categorise all of us as STUPID. Fortunately, I do not belong to your category.

.NET
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2010
LMAO!! "
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by candylips(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^ whats funny undecided
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by Spyker: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2010
Poster is a goatee eeeh, poster is a goatee, ewu awusa

ik_moore2:

At poster,

I dont know what to tell u.

Considering your age and the fact that u already had 2 kids, how old is the girl when u started with her,

I hope she is not 13yrs old  even your name sounds like *erima and I quess u are from same region with him.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
.NET:

Men like you make women to categorise all of us as silly. Fortunately, I do not belong to your category.
I concur.
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by olayinkaj2(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2010
I don't think i av any advice for u. @ujujoan and daduke2k, no be igbo language be that? I beg i no understand make una translate in english.
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by fadaj(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by baybbootz(f): 10:22am On May 01, 2010
@baybootz, mgbo piapukwa gi isi.

duke
what does it mean I aint igbo ooooo
Re: I Had 2 Kids By My Girlfriend Of 4yrs And Another Lady Is Dieing For Me by Woke4all(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2010
When you where f*cking the mother of ur children didn't you realise she was not educated before impregnating her? Your brain dey shake?

If you think you are capable, go ahead and marry both of them or who do you wanna leave her for when you hv spoilt her life?

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Ladies Could Be Pregnated Through Bluetooth / Can U Marry Such A Lady? / Doctor Beaten For Raising Up His Hand At Ex-lover’s Wedding !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.