Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Fiance Broke My Heart And Now She Doesn't Want To Forgive Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Broke My Heart And Now She Doesn't Want To Forgive Me (575 Views)

She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Broke My Heart And Now She Doesn't Want To Forgive Me by z11111: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dear Admin,

Thank you lively stone for the opportunity to share my concern with you. Feel free to share on your blog and naira land readers. I will be viewing your blog to see the comments.

My fiancee and I have been together for five years. We started dating when she was in her 200 level in school. I was already working. I knew I was in love the first time I met her. She was my younger sister's friend from school and she had come to visit my sister during one ASUU strike. We got talking and she said she was not ready for marriage until after her schooling. I agreed and we dated all through her schooling.

She also said she wold not engage in any sex until after marriage. That really impressed me. Even when she graduated ,she insisted on no sex before marriage. It was hard for me but I liked her alot and I agreed. As a young man,I constantly had ladies flirting with me but I kept myself cos I wanted to respect my fiancee. We got engaged officially after her NYSC and started to plan for our wedding.

Just a few months to our wedding,she got a job offer in a bank in Uyo here but she was to go to Lagos for a one month training and Orientation at the bank's headquarters.

When she returned from the orientation,she came to visit me and because I was so excited and I had missed her,we started making out. Usually,when we make out which involves petting and kissing,when .......

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiancee-broke-my-heart-first-but-now-she-wont-forgive-me/
Re: My Fiance Broke My Heart And Now She Doesn't Want To Forgive Me by ufuosman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dis one I read don do, I no fit click
Re: My Fiance Broke My Heart And Now She Doesn't Want To Forgive Me by marvin906(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
la click la twist
Re: My Fiance Broke My Heart And Now She Doesn't Want To Forgive Me by tytunji29(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nairaland should stop ppl like you from posting link
Re: My Fiance Broke My Heart And Now She Doesn't Want To Forgive Me by Beke2020: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
It obvious uncle Joe has anger problem. She might have been raped!

(1) (Reply)

Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage. / Female Teacher Land For Court, After She Spiritual(sex) Her 15 Years Student / Newly Built And Affordable Miniflat For Rent At Akoka, Yaba. Price: 450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.