Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian (23362 Views)

My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by finegirl233: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
My question is this....
Will this generation of hook up girls make future good moms?
Hookup has been in existence for long. The bible recorded many instances where people engage in the act of transactional s*x

A good mother will always be good while the bad one will always be bad.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by DispatcherLagos: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
finegirl233:

Hookup has been in existence for long. The bible recorded many instances where people engage in the act of transactional s*x

A good mother will always be good while the bad one will always be bad.
I know you are a female. Nice point.
You even backed up your point scripturally grin
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by remsonik(f): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ha, Iya ni Iya mi o. Sweet mother, I love you

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by ibkayee(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol I remember telling my mum to put something on my head when I was younger and she was gobsmacked. Why though, I don’t understand, if you keep repeating these things around young children what do you expect lol

Love my mummy sha

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by finegirl233: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

I know you are a female. Nice point.
[/b]You even backed up your point scripturally[/b] grin
It's true na

I use to be suprise with the name callings especially towards women. Some of the things reported in the bible are yet to happen. Just thinking about it alone can give you goosebumps.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by DispatcherLagos: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
finegirl233:

It's true na

I use to be suprise with the name callings especially towards women. Some of the things reported in the bible are yet to happen. Just thinking about it alone can give you goosebumps.
You're right Sha.... although the bible didn't tell us if those oloshos later became good mothers
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by ivandrag0n: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Back then My mama do all this
until I change am for am.. warn am

Ever since then she no dey try am
I hate sarcastic replies
I fit dey serious dey ask question if u reply me with sarcastic reply I no go talk to u again.
I hate that stuff with passion

She love to do that to my elder bro, even when his married. She no fit try am for my side.
I love that woman grin

If all you wrote here that you did to your mother are true, then you need serious help.

You “change am for am” and you are even feeling so proud to write it outside? Your own mother?

No wonder some of you behave the way you behave - it all starts in the home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by finegirl233: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

You're right Sha.... although the bible didn't tell us if those oloshos later became good mothers
You won my dear. You are a funny person you know

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by dallasi: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
infoleak:

1. When you say "Mummy, I am sorry! And she replies, sorry for yourself!" �

2. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, " drop it on my head." ��

3. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a friend's daughter wedding. ��

4. When you say "Mummy, I have fever and she replies you, why won't you have fever when you press phone every night." ��

5. When you say "Mummy I took 2nd in my class and she replies, so the person that took 1st has two heads abii??" ��

6. When she takes the DSTV remote to work just to punish you. ��

7. When you are watching TV with her and she sleeps off and still doesn't want you to change the Channel.��

8. When you tell her you are going to a friends place to play and she asks, "when last did that friend come here to play with you?" ���

10. When she tells you, "if I hear peeem, you will hear weeen." ��

11. When she touches hot pot comfortablely without a cloth or paper. ��

12. When she tells you, "I didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me!" ��

13. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse. ��

14. When you ask her to refund the money she borrowed and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko?"

*Our Mothers are wonderful...*

I ❤ My Mom! *(Hmmm.)

Love your Mom..```

NO 13 .Which upstairs?
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by MilitantAtheist: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
All correct, when someone had a fight with your sibling and you didn't beat up the person whether your sibling is right or wrong. When someone your mate beats you outside and you cry home she beats you back and tell you to revenge

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by sageb: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
infoleak:

2. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, " drop it on my head." ��

3. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a friend's daughter wedding. ��

4. When you say "Mummy, I have fever and she replies you, why won't you have fever when you press phone every night." ��

5. When you say "Mummy I took 2nd in my class and she replies, so the person that took 1st has two heads abii??" ��

7. When you are watching TV with her and she sleeps off and still doesn't want you to change the Channel.��

8. When you tell her you are going to a friends place to play and she asks, "when last did that friend come here to play with you?" ���

13. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse. ��

14. When you ask her to refund the money she borrowed and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko?"

I ❤ My Mom! *(Hmmm.)

Love your Mom..```

May God bless mothers.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
What if you want to know whether your Mum is not a Nigerian.
infoleak:

I ❤ My Mom! *(Hmmm.)

Love your Mom..```
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by jacoik(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Only a vote for Tinubu can saves u from voting a cameroonian or Pandora man.

it's on 25 February we go know how many mental challenge people are in Nigeria
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by StreetFight: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

I hate sarcastic replies
I fit dey serious dey ask question if u reply me with sarcastic reply I no go talk to u again.

She love to do that to my elder bro, even when his married. She no fit try am for my side.
I love that woman grin

You change am for your mummy, and you didn't get brain reset slap?

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by StreetFight: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
jacoik:
it's on 25 February we go know how many mental challenge people are in Nigeria

I have an estimate, those that kill their fellow brothers in the name of UGM, ESN, IPOB are definitely mentally challenged
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Tannhauser(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

I hate sarcastic replies

I love that woman grin

grin
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by MastaP12: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
I have some.. can we strike a deal??
Rolyroly10:
Bring your pi coin for good deals
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by OneKinGuy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Damn, I miss all this. Rest on my sweet mum cry

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Doyou2019: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

My mum. I remember when I was in primary school and made the mistake of following her to the market many many years ago. Even if she has a million naira in her purse she must make sure she prices the foodstuffs to the seller's breakeven selling point cheesy

I always tell her to pity these sellers because they too need to make a profit cheesy. Lol
grin grin

It's the time spent under the sun in the name of haggling that kills me. grin
My mum is the one reason I hate Lagos markets.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Doyou2019: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
StreetFight:

I have an estimate, those that kill their fellow brothers in the name of UGM, ESN, IPOB are definitely mentally challenged
grin Tinubidiots and complex problems.
Always on the defensive. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by monerozi5590: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
WHEN YOU GO LIVE ABROAD AWAY FROM NIGERIANS AND YOU EXPERIENCE THE WOMEN ABROAD....THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT NIGERIAN MOTHERS ARE EXTREMELY TOXIC AND THEY RAISE THEIR DAUGHTERS TO BE EXTREMELY TOXIC.

UNTIL I RELOCATED ABROAD OVER 20 YEARS AGO......NEVER DID I BELIEVE THAT A WOMAN CAN BE NICE AND CARING AND GENUINELY SWEET AND PLEASANT TO BE WITH

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO MANKIND

I strongly disagree .

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by monerozi5590: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chigold101:

Shame no do you as you de type this abi?
You change am for your mama.
If I see you eh.
I go deal with you Mtcheeeew

You just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by felixxy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
LOL grin
jibrilELsudan:
WHEN YOU GO LIVE ABROAD AWAY FROM NIGERIANS AND YOU EXPERIENCE THE WOMEN ABROAD....THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT NIGERIAN MOTHERS ARE EXTREMELY TOXIC AND THEY RAISE THEIR DAUGHTERS TO BE EXTREMELY TOXIC.

UNTIL I RELOCATED ABROAD OVER 20 YEARS AGO......NEVER DID I BELIEVE THAT A WOMAN CAN BE NICE AND CARING AND GENUINELY SWEET AND PLEASANT TO BE WITH

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO MANKIND

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by ozoono(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
iFESTAC680:

Really??
Burst my brain
@last line
Yes oh, she is the best, every Nigeria mother beats you with one hand and draws u with the other, wat she is trying to do is to shape you

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
SUNNINO:
Well said, some of the meme show that you are an indomie generation. For elders time no remote,no DStv,no upstairs and others.

LOL
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thosyn12:
This reminds me those days when I was still little. We were in church this particular day and the service tends to be much longer, I went straight to my mom and told her am hungry she said I should go and open cupboard and serve myself.

Omo inside church ooo. They way I take vex that day eh. Maybe nah because of that vex nah Im make me remember till today.

LMAO cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Sweetvie: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol... May God bless our mothers smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Desusi: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
infoleak:

I ❤ My Mom! *(Hmmm.)

Love your Mom..```
You're great and highly creative.! I enjoyed ever bit of your write up.You must be a true son of the soil.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Desusi: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Work is scarce o chai
Contact me through my gmail on naira land
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by dododawa1: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Did this related to BABY MAMA too.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by Rolyroly10: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
MastaP12:
I have some.. can we strike a deal??
Chat me with the details on picture

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian by phemmyfour: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
infoleak:

I ❤ My Mom! *(Hmmm.)

Love your Mom..```
When she calls you to help her stretch her fingers or toes.

When she rebukes you for eating meat/fish first before finishing your meal.

When you brought home snacks/pencil/pen that doesn't belong to you from school...max flogging

When you are complaining about her long prayers, she now turn the short prayer into a Bible study

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Signs That You Have A Loose Vagina / Why Do People Change After Getting Married? / Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.