Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation (5307 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Lmao
Ridicule Christianity?
B!tech please Christianity is riducled already

p.S I did not copy/steal it from the internet.
I watched it on NatGeo.

Shalom grin
Okay, no Point made still grin
Typical...

Shalom smiley
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by DeSepiero(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
felixomor:

I'm glad u didnt say "all people"

And Sorry he is justifying.
You may read his post again. And the correction I gave him or pretend like u didnt see it as u just did.

Your opinion is noted in that case.
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by DeSepiero(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

It doesn't matter. Its a proof that they are abnormal. Same for using animals as measuring standards for human being as the OP has recommended.

Common guys!! he simply pointed out a common natural phenomenon between two species and stresses that we blame demons for the phenomenon in one and not in the other.
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by emmayayodeji(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
winner01:
Okay, no Point made still grin
Typical...

Shalom smiley

I have nothing to prove to you...
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
emmayayodeji:

I have nothing to prove to you...

On the contrary, I've proven that your thread is an error. smiley
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by emmayayodeji(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
winner01:
On the contrary, I've proven that your thread is an error. smiley

Sorry I did not see that..
Can you prove it again?...

And if I get you very we'll. You're saying masturbation is not natural in animals and these particular monkey is possessed by the spirit of masturbation.??

Because that's all the thread is about..
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by DeSepiero(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
winner01:

One of my male turkeys tried to have sex with a much younger one that is not capable of laying an egg. My goats practice paedophilia too and even have sex with their mothers.

Komodo dragons feed on their young ones, I don't think they are f*ked in the head neither do I think feeding on young ones is natural because I saw some animal do it. I am human and I think your thread is outrightly an error.

When these animals display these behaviours, you believe it's not natural?
So its spiritual?
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Sorry I did not see that..
Can you prove it again?...

And if I get you very we'll. You're saying masturbation is not natural in animals and these particular monkey is possessed by the spirit of masturbation.??

Because that's all the thread is about..
Lol. This is a terrible attempt to push an argument to me.

Your post shows a monkey masturbating and you are using this act to justify masturbation as natural as well as homosexuality.

I'm rubbishing that claim with a counter-claim that animals engage in paedophilia and feed on their young ones and it does not make it natural for humans.

You are a human and should not base your actions on what animals do or don't do. A monkey masturbating proves nothing just like an animal feeding on its young ones. Your thread is a big error.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeSepiero:

When these animals display these behaviours, you believe it's not natural?
So its spiritual?
Quote my words and let me floor your arguments. grin

I do not think feeding on young ones is natural because animals do it. I bet you won't feed on your young ones too. And I never mentioned anything spiritual. grin
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by emmayayodeji(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
winner01:
Lol. This is a terrible attempt to push an argument to me.

Your post shows a monkey masturbating and you are using this act to justify masturbation as natural as well as homosexuality.

I'm rubbishing that claim with a counter-claim that animals engage in paedophilia and feed on their young ones and it does not make it natural for humans.

You are a human and should not base your actions on what animals do or don't do. A monkey masturbating proves nothing just like an animal feeding on its young ones. Your thread is a big error.

You are just going round in circles.. And that's not good for my IQ..

I can feel my IQ drop anytime I read your replies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
emmayayodeji:

You are just going round in circles.. And that's not good for my IQ..

I can feel my IQ drop anytime I read your replies
lol. People are reading you know grin
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by DeSepiero(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
winner01:
Quote my words and let me floor your arguments. grin

I do not think feeding on young ones is natural because animals do it. I bet you won't feed on your young ones too. And I never mentioned anything spiritual. grin

The original post is hinged on the posters observation that masturbation as an act which is common in humans and monkeys apparently is demonized in humans alone.

I don't know how else you react to that but you seem to assume that the poster justifies the act in humans because it's common in monkeys.
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by emmayayodeji(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
winner01:
lol. People are reading you know grin

And I'm sure they agree with me because are not being reasonable....

So because I said masturbation is natural for humans.. That automatically means every animal behaviour should be natural amidst humans??

Thats basically what you're saying bro
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by emmayayodeji(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeSepiero:

The original post is hinged on the posters observation that masturbation as an act which is common in humans and monkeys apparently is demonized in humans alone.

I don't know how else you react to that but you seem to assume that the poster justifies the act in humans because it's common in monkeys.

Please help me explain to him ohh...

I just weak
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeSepiero:

There are places in the world where paedophilia occurs and we know that paedophilia is common in animals. So why do we domonize paedophilia in humans alone when its common to (not monkeys alone but) a wide host of other animals? undecided
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
emmayayodeji:

And I'm sure they agree with me because are not being reasonable....

So because I said masturbation is natural for humans.. That automatically means every animal behaviour should be natural amidst humans??

Thats basically what you're saying bro
lol. You flatter yourself grin, you don't even have a point.

If you argue that masturbation is natural for humans because it was observed in a monkey, then why not use the same logic for paedophilia and feeding of younger ones that occurs in several animals?
See?

Your logic is flawed.
MASTURBATION IS NOT NATURAL FOR HUMANS SIMPLY BECAUSE IT WAS OBSERVED IN AN ANIMAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by emmayayodeji(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
winner01:
lol. You flatter yourself grin, you don't even have a point.

If you argue that masturbation is natural for humans because it was observed in a monkey, then why not use the same logic for paedophilia and feeding of younger ones that occurs in several animals?
See?

Your logic is flawed.
MASTURBATION IS NOT NATURAL FOR HUMANS SIMPLY BECAUSE IT WAS OBSERVED IN AN ANIMAL.

If I intended for my logic to explain more phenomenons I'm sure I'll have mentioned it...

Congratulations you just made a f*ol of yourself..

I guess winner won't be the winner tonight grin
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
emmayayodeji:

If I intended for my logic to explain more phenomenons I'm sure I'll have mentioned it...

Congratulations you just made a f*ol of yourself..

I guess winner won't be the winner tonight grin
What phenomenons? Masturbation is not natural for humans the same way paedophilia and killing of young ones is not natural for humans simply cos it's observed in animals. This means your thread is pointless.

I'll maintain this stand and reasonable people can make their inferences grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by shadeyinka(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeSepiero:

Common guys!! he simply pointed out a common natural phenomenon between two species and stresses that we blame demons for the phenomenon in one and not in the other.
If animals does things expected of them no problem BUT when humans begin to imitate animals normal behaviour, its not normal!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by DeSepiero(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
winner01:
There are places in the world where paedophilia occurs and we know that paedophilia is common in animals. So why do we domonize paedophilia in humans alone when its common to (not monkeys alone but) a wide host of other animals? undecided

Are you not thinking in the line of the poster with this question?
Demonizing such biological phenomena in humans - is it correct?

PS: I don't justify acts in humans simply because they're common to animals. We all have our moral compass as individuals and we use them as we deem rational.
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

If animals does things expected of them no problem BUT when humans begin to imitate animals normal behaviour, its not normal!
My point... smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeSepiero:

Are you not thinking in the line of the poster with this question?
Demonizing such biological phenomena in humans - is it correct?

PS: I don't justify acts in humans simply because they're common to animals. We all have our moral compass as individuals and we use them as we deem rational.
Yes it is correct and has been adequately argued to be wrong.
There are other biological phenomena observed in animals that are totally unnatural for humans.
This is my point.
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by DeSepiero(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

People masturbate not because they copy from animals. They often do so from their biological instinct to pleasure themselves sexually.
Personally, I'm seeing an animal masturbate for the first time in the OPs video.
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by DeSepiero(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
winner01:
Yes it is correct and has been adequately argued to be wrong.

There are other biological phenomena observed in animals that are totally unnatural for humans.
This is my point.

Isn't your first sentence conflicting?

Something biological is natural.
How then do you determine the totally unnatural phenomena?
When someone masturbates, it's often out of a sexual urge and a need to satisfy such, especially in the absence of a sex mate. Is that unnatural?
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by shadeyinka(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeSepiero:

People masturbate not because they copy from animals. They often do so from their biological instinct to pleasure themselves sexually.
Personally, I'm seeing an animal masturbate for the first time in the OPs video.
Every mammal is a sexual being. But OPs argument is that since animals do it (and they don't need deliverance), therefore homosexuality found in some animals prove that they are normal human behaviors.
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by shadeyinka(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
winner01:
My point... smiley
Would they listen.? They are bent on normalizing Homosexuality as normal human sexual expression. That's there whole purpose.

To them, we demonize what should spread to the whole world. (...as it was in the days of Noah, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be...).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by DeSepiero(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

Every mammal is a sexual being. But OPs argument is that since animals do it (and they don't need deliverance), therefore homosexuality found in some animals prove that they are normal human behaviors.

Maybe I'll leave emmayayodeji to comment more on that, I still have to say he means that the video of the masturbating monkey is one of the reasons why masturbation is a natural thing among mammals (including humans).

A monkey is sexually aroused, had the biological instinct and masturbated to satisfy this urge.

A human is sexually aroused, had _____ and masturbated to satisfy this urge.

How would you complete that sentence?
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by shadeyinka(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeSepiero:

Maybe I'll leave emmayayodeji to comment more on that, I still have to say he means that the video of the masturbating monkey is one of the reasons why masturbation is a natural thing among mammals (including humans).

A monkey is sexually aroused, had the biological instinct and masturbated to satisfy this urge.

A human is sexually aroused, had _____ and masturbated to satisfy this urge.

How would you complete that sentence?

His post below:

emmayayodeji:
I know the smart ones will have already detected the sarcasm in my post lol..

Now this is for the gullible ones Masturbation is natural!! It happens across almost all species, Same with Homosexuality

Peace!!

In other words, if animals do it, it is normal for human beings too!

I protest against that. He can't do cherry picking. He'll have to include every other thing like cannibalism, incest, indecent sexual exposure etc as normal human behaviours. But then his argument falls down flat.

He should find other points and examples

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by paxonel(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2018
emmayayodeji:
A Lot of pastors preach that Masturbation is an evil spirit and It ought to be cast out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWANzmHD3Bw

Here is a video of a monkey possessed by this evil demon, In fact The monkey achieved orgasm at a point
This demon has to be cast out!
This is a sign of the end time, See the strange things happening!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, make we send the monkey to mfm
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by Ranchhoddas: 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
So the matter has turned on its head.
I think the OP was trying to know whether the monkey is demon-possessed or not.

Any other additions; paedophilia, cannibalism, etc are superfluous red herrings.

Is the monkey demon-possessed or not?
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by CuteMadridista: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
So the matter has turned on its head.
I think the OP was trying to know whether the monkey is demon-possessed or not.

Any other additions; paedophilia, cannibalism, etc are superfluous red herrings.

Is the monkey demon-possessed or not?

Exactly! OP makes them uncomfortable so they moved the goalposts for emotional arguments by bringing other things in

Shadeyinka, would you be so kind to answer Ranchhoddas's question?
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by shadeyinka(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Exactly! OP makes them uncomfortable so they moved the goalposts for emotional arguments by bringing other things in

Shadeyinka, would you be so kind to answer Ranchhoddas's question?
I have answered him very well

If a monkey is eating grass it's normal
If a man is eating grass, it is abnormal

If a dog is eating human feaces it's normal
If a man is eating human feaces, it is abnormal

If a goat is having sex in public, it is normal
If a man is having sex in public, it is abnormal

If a cow is completely naked in public, it is normal
If a man is completely naked in public, it is abnormal

When humans behave like animals, they are certainly not normal. If they are not demonized, then they certainly have psychiatric problems.

I have answered your question!.

If a biological specie does what is expected of their specie, they are normal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare On Tithes / God Is Literally A Stupid Designer / Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.