Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation (5299 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by Johncuppa(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2018
shadeyinka:

I have answered him very well

If a monkey is eating grass it's normal
If a man is eating grass, it is abnormal

If a dog is eating human feaces it's normal
If a man is eating human feaces, it is abnormal

If a goat is having sex in public, it is normal
If a man is having sex in public, it is abnormal

If a cow is completely naked in public, it is normal
If a man is completely naked in public, it is abnormal

When humans behave like animals, they are certainly not normal. If they are not demonized, then they certainly have psychiatric problems.

I have answered your question!.

If a biological specie does what is expected of their specie, they are normal
Bro, I've been trying to reach you but couldn't get your contact and mailing will be delaying. How can I pls reach you?
Please, it's something serious. Thanks in advance
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by shadeyinka(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2018
Johncuppa:

Bro, I've been trying to reach you but couldn't get your contact and mailing will be delaying. How can I pls reach you?
Please, it's something serious. Thanks in advance
Why don't you o to my profile.
You will find a link to send a personal message to me. I will respond asap.
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by Godssword1(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2018
The first enemy we need to deal with isn't the devil, it's the flesh. Many genuine Christians occasionally abandon the leading of the Holy Spirit and go after the suggestions of their carnal senses, simply because they haven't yet crucified their flesh. There are both immediate and eternal consequences attached! Like some brothers in the faith who have lived to regret choosing a partner because she had curves, and some sisters... because he had biceps. They choosing to ignore the leading of the Holy Spirit and making such decisions based on one of the five carnal senses (the physical eyes) is an indication of the presence of uncrucified flesh. We don't walk by sight! (2 Corinthians 5:7).

1 John 2:16 KJV
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Adam and Eve activated the flesh and died, we must deactivate it if we must live!

Galatians 5:24 KJV
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

The need to crucify the flesh can not be overemphasized. First of all, we need to be at peace with God. The flesh is God's enemy, and if we continue living according to its leading, we are fighting God. The will of... READ MORE HERE:
https://www.purityposts.com/2018/02/the-flesh-or-your-destiny_15.html
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by CuteMadridista: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2018
shadeyinka:

When humans behave like animals, they are certainly not normal. If they are not demonized, then they certainly have psychiatric problems.

I think you're being a bit political with your words (probably unintentionally)

If I get you well, you're saying this monkey isn't possessed by demons

Are you of the opinion that a human masturbating is possessed by demons?
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by Ranchhoddas: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2018
shadeyinka:

You are still prevaricating.
Is the monkey in that video demonized or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by shadeyinka(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I think you're being a bit political with your words (probably unintentionally)

If I get you well, you're saying this monkey isn't possessed by demons

Are you of the opinion that a human masturbating is possessed by demons?

Not everything is bad or sinful is demonic (possession, demonization)

A habit becomes demonic only when that habit has been taken over by demons.

Drinking alcohol may not be demonic, but when demons take over the control and influence to take alcohol then it becomes demonic.

Eating of Nails and Hairs may not be demonic, but when a demon takes over control of a person to do that then it becomes demonic.

Fornication may not be demonic, but when a demon begins to compel a person to fornicate then it is demonic.

Same with Masturbation.

So, you can see the inappropriateness of the OPs question and the rest of you in asking whether a monkey needs deliverance!
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by shadeyinka(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You are still prevaricating.
Is the monkey in that video demonized or not?

It is a stupid question to ask.

Its just like asking the question:
This man is running a temperature: does he have HIV?
Even human beings misbehaviours are not all because of demonic possession.

If it was you doing what the monkey was doing in public, I could answer in the affirmative that you are demonized. A monkey is an animal: an animal is free to do anything, anywhere and anyhow.

shadeyinka:

Not everything is bad or sinful is demonic (possession, demonization)

A habit becomes demonic only when that habit has been taken over by demons.

Drinking alcohol may not be demonic, but when demons take over the control and influence to take alcohol then it becomes demonic.

Eating of Nails and Hairs may not be demonic, but when a demon takes over control of a person to do that then it becomes demonic.

Fornication may not be demonic, but when a demon begins to compel a person to fornicate then it is demonic.

Same with Masturbation.

So, you can see the inappropriateness of the OPs question and the rest of you in asking whether a monkey needs deliverance!
Your question is answered!
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by Ranchhoddas: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2018
shadeyinka:

It is a stupid question to ask.

Its just like asking the question:
This man is running a temperature: does he have HIV?
Even human beings misbehaviours are not all because of demonic possession.

If it was you doing what the monkey was doing in public, I could answer in the affirmative that you are demonized. A monkey is an animal: an animal is free to do anything, anywhere and anyhow.

Your question is answered!
There are tests to determine whether a fever is the result of HIV or something else.
How do you determine whether a person's masturbation or alcoholism is demonic?
Do you have a demonometer in your house or is it the usual spirikoko things that you all like to do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by shadeyinka(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
There are tests to determine whether a fever is the result of HIV or something else.
How do you determine whether a person's masturbation or alcoholism is demonic?
Do you have a demonometer in your house or is it the usual spirikoko things that you all like to do?

So, you see why your question is wrong. How do you make a diagnosis when a monkey cannot communicate.

Moreover, even if a monkey can be confirmed to be demonized, it it anyone's Problem?
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by Ranchhoddas: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
shadeyinka:

So, you see why your question is wrong. How do you make a diagnosis when a monkey cannot communicate.

Moreover, even if a monkey can be confirmed to be demonized, it it anyone's Problem?
Read the post you quoted again.
I did not say monkey.
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by winner01(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I did not say monkey.
I think you're just messing around when you know damn well that the thread is dead. But go ahead, people are watching.

Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by shadeyinka(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I did not say monkey.
Sorry my error.
How can one diagnose a demonized person

1. Except a person has the spiritual gift of Discernment of Spirits, Word of Knowledge, there is no method to diagnose a demonized person. It doesn't show on the face
2. However, there could be indications that a person is demonized through
a. The kinds of dreams he usually have
b. Addictions to odd things eating feaces, soaps, kerosene etc
c. Abnormal behaviours (homosexuality, bestality, rage etc)
d. Untreatable ailments that defy medical procedures
e. Persistent failures despite following all the rules
f. Schizophrenic behaviours

Normally, when one is not sure, you initiate the casting out of the demons. In the process, IF there is a demon, it could surface (manifest) and then cast out. If it doesn't surface, it is still cast out anyway.

Sometimes, what the person need is counseling (no demon) or just prayers. But unless one is gifted or receives a devine revelation, it is impossible to say with certainty that one, two or ten demons are afflicting a person.

Chasing a demon out of the unregenerated is just a waste of time because the person will be reinfested at the next opportunity.

I believe I have answered you

**I hope your question is for knowledge sake
Re: How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation by ScienceWatch: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
felixomor:

Lies.
Masturbation doesn't "happen"
You "do it".
Its a conscious decision.
Besides are u justifying human behavior with animals?
I see your frustration, but could it be that we neglect to judge atheists by their own doctrines which states that they alone evolved from the apes. Therefore there is a different standard for the Ape evolved ones and for the created ones.

We all make this mistake when engaging atheists. They may look human, but they do beg us to recognize their source of creation, the Big Bang.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Own Biblical Definition Of God? / 10 Questions For Christians / Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.