Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) (121074 Views)

Deborah Samuel’s Murder: The Real Story / Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster / Junko Furuta,44 Days In Hell.gruesome Tale Of Abuse Of Japanese Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Lirqur: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
tartarus:
Most heinous crimes are committed by we males but we'll be opening our mouths to say, " after devil, fear women" smh

Monsters at that young age! undecided

It takes less than 2 minutes for a woman to ruin you. All these is child's play. If you were half spiritual, you'd understand why "after women fear devil." grin
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
macaphan007:
Try and read about the Yakuza cult,when I saw Japan I just knew straight away that those boys must have links with them,they are brutal,these people run human trafficking rings,human organ harvesting, drugs,prostitution, gun trafficking the list is endless,that's was probably no one tried to rescue her,I feel for her,its such a pity she had to be exposed to such inhumane torture.

All right I will.
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by macaphan007(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Daeylar:

All right I will.
and also the Triads of China,those guys too don't joke.
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
NisforNicky:
STC shocked

waiting for dt omo ibo nwaamaikpe to comment...... angry angry

oya lalasticlala fp tinz smiley
he cannot
dey wee ban him for long time
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
kokozain:
The judge must be very stupid for the judgment he gave
judge cannot singlehandedly change the law.he can only interprete it
Re: Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hardewarlee:
These white ppl sha , Everything about them is extra ordinary ....

Well , I really don't know if I'm the only one noticing this , Buhari will always hold Nigerian brains anytime he is meeting Nigerians . Lol

No wonder despite this hardship we still have some people following him upandown...
what hardship
only ppl suffering are the salary earners who add very little value to nigeria,5million civil servants + a million teachers that teach very little and some puffed up bankers that computers can do their jobs more efficiently

Imagine see where this people climbed because they wan see that Brainless clueless man causing hardship on Nigerians .
he is only brainless to the lazy parasites in our nation

Anyways my PVC is hot and ready for 2019
What are you waiting for ... Go get yours too
#BacktoDaura
they got their pvc since 2011 so calm dan 2019 loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.