Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. (5246 Views)

My Husband Set Me Up ! / My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by preciousluv2018: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dear Lively Stones ,

I've been reading different stories and people response on your blog. Actually ,there were times I never believed some stories until mine happened . One should never claim to be too smart until he/she survives some circumstances .

I have been working in the banking sector for a while now,a little over six years and its been a very tough job I must confess. The financial targets and pressure that comes with it,is not even a joke. Many times,we are pushed to do un-imaginable things in order to meet these targets. So far,these six years,I have done some things but never have I had to use sex to meet my targets.

Yes,sex. Alot of us use it here to  keep our jobs. I am not even going to get into all that. But I was determined to keep my pants on. I was ready to resign if it ever got to that point. I worked hard,I pitched hard,I did all but not drop my pants.

Early this year,when I received my target for the year,I told my husband that this might be the year that I would resign because there is no way I would bring in the kind of amount I was given as target. My husband and I prayed about it and agreed to do the right thing when the time comes.

Towards the end of January,my husband came back from work and said he ran into a former colleague of his who now works with a big oil firm. They spoke and he agreed to help me meet my targets. I met Hassan in his office days later and we started talking. He helped me set up important meetings with the big wigs of his company. It really looked like I was going to meet my target about five times more. I was so happy.The final meeting with them held and they agreed to sign with my bank. Hassan being the deputy MD said he would need a few more days to look through the documents before finally signing.

A week passed,no word from Hassan. I called him and he asked me to meet him at his hotel in VI. I went to see him and waited for almost four hours. He was in a meeting. He eventually came out and .......

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-set-me-upi-fell-for-it-the-rage-is-eating-me-up/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by adaksbullet: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
embarassed is a pity, I'm no no whot I we said embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by Paradigm777: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
I'm speechless lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by 912(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bloggers and fabricated stories are like ewedu and amala

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by DonroxyII: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
But the tori sweet sha .... me I click am ooo !

Lol !! Keep banging n keep meeting target ....

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hmmm. Bloggers

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by Beke2020: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Your husband bet on your head because he was.....am absolute he didn't anticipate the outcome this way.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by preciousluv2018: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Now that the wife has fallen to the bet ,who is to blame ? There are some decision we take sometimes that larer back fire.

Beke2020:
Your husband bet on your head because he was.....am absolute he didn't anticipate the outcome this way.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by emekachimek: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
A major mistake you made was not reporting the first incidence to your husband. You were deceived, drugged, and raped: these 3 crimes are independent of each other. I have a feeling the guy was lying. No man will do such a bet involving his wife's life, except the man has a psychiatric problem. He cheated you twice.
This can make you hurt all the days of your life. Go see a clinical psychologist/psychiatrist. I suggest you keep to yourself, but if the hurting continues, you'd need to let out to your husband and him alone.
I hate this kind of story
Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by vickysly: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nigeria is just so predictable I did not click but look at it u will know how it ended

. #hassan to u to sleep with him #you found out it was plan with your husband Bla bla bla *this is one of the main reason I don like seeing nigerian movies

5 Likes

grin
Nigeria is just so predictable I did not click but look at it u will know how it ended

. #hassan told u to sleep with him #you found out it was plan with your husband Bla bla bla *this is one of the main reason I don like seeing nigerian movies
Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by Kdon2: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
idiot thats what you are!
Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by marvin906(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
even if the story is a lie...is interesting
first of all the the husband is a fool for doing such a thing no matter how much you trust your spouse don't put them in a situation like this..
for the woman she's the lord of fool's..
the first time that such happened I won't blame you buh for not telling your husband and willingly slept with he's friend again make's you the lord of all fool's

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
la click la bend .. ;la click la bend ..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by Follygunners: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by mKc9ET(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
La click la nairaland shot down

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by Gmekx(m): 1:01am On Mar 10, 2018
preciousluv2018:

Dear Lively Stones ,

I've been reading different stories and people response on your blog. Actually ,there were times I never believed some stories until mine happened . One should never claim to be too smart until he/she survives some circumstances .

I have been working in the banking sector for a while now,a little over six years and its been a very tough job I must confess. The financial targets and pressure that comes with it,is not even a joke. Many times,we are pushed to do un-imaginable things in order to meet these targets. So far,these six years,I have done some things but never have I had to use sex to meet my targets.

Yes,sex. Alot of us use it here to  keep our jobs. I am not even going to get into all that. But I was determined to keep my pants on. I was ready to resign if it ever got to that point. I worked hard,I pitched hard,I did all but not drop my pants.

Early this year,when I received my target for the year,I told my husband that this might be the year that I would resign because there is no way I would bring in the kind of amount I was given as target. My husband and I prayed about it and agreed to do the right thing when the time comes.

Towards the end of January,my husband came back from work and said he ran into a former colleague of his who now works with a big oil firm. They spoke and he agreed to help me meet my targets. I met Hassan in his office days later and we started talking. He helped me set up important meetings with the big wigs of his company. It really looked like I was going to meet my target about five times more. I was so happy.The final meeting with them held and they agreed to sign with my bank. Hassan being the deputy MD said he would need a few more days to look through the documents before finally signing.

A week passed,no word from Hassan. I called him and he asked me to meet him at his hotel in VI. I went to see him and waited for almost four hours. He was in a meeting. He eventually came out and .......

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-set-me-upi-fell-for-it-the-rage-is-eating-me-up/

A week passed,no word from Hassan. I called him and he asked me to meet him at his hotel in VI. I went to see him and waited for almost four hours. He was in a meeting. He eventually came out and invited me for drinks in his suit. I was already comfortable with Hassan,I didnt think anything. So we got upstairs,drinks were served and after a while,Hassan became flirty with me. I was responding. I was light headed too. Hassan drugged my drink. He slept with me there and then.

I recovered a few hours later. I was angry and started to yell insults at Hassan. He then dropped the signed documents with me. Yes,I was going to meet my targets. I just collected the documents and went home. For some reason,I didnt tell my husband. Maybe because I was afraid,maybe cos I was too vulnerable. I got the deal. I paid dearly for it but I got the deal. I just felt I should just move on with my life without hurting my husband with the information.

But something horrible happened last week. Hassan came by my office and wanted to see me. I mean,everyone was happy to see our latest customer whos account came with trillions of bank balance. I had to be polite in front of everyone and followed him to his car. In his car,I was able to raise my voice and began to tell him how rotten he was. He was very apologetic but he said he knew I would never agree to having sex with him. That my husband bragged about me when he called him a month ago. He said he then had a bet with my husband to see if I could pull off the deal without having sex. I didnt believe what he said but he then played me a recorder of his conversation with my husband…I heard everything…my husband placed a N1million bet on me having sex with his friend!

At that point,my world crumbled. My own dear husband set me up!…I asked him if my husband knew he slept with me,he said not yet. But that he will tell him except I agree to his terms. And his terms ?…I sleep with him. He promised to take care of me. He said my husband was a jerk for putting me through this kind of dangerous game. He said,my husband was to blame for everything I had been through.

I dont know if it was the rage I was feeling for what this man was saying or his words was really making sense at that point.

I yielded, drew him close and had sex with him on the back seat of his car!

For years,I kept myself because I respected my husband,I didnt yield to all the sexual pressures to keep my job but here my husband wanted to text my resolve. I was pretty mad.

Ever since my last encounter with Hassan in his car,I have been boiling wanting to confront my husband….but I am also scared,what if Hassan lied? I may just have slept with the man a second time for free. The first time I was drugged,the second time,I may have been a complete fool..what would my husband’s reaction be if truly I have been a fool?..should I confront my husband? This is really eating me up!

What should I do?

Anonymous,

Do the right thing.

If you loved her story, do check my blog out and leave a comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by luminouz(m): 4:44am On Mar 10, 2018
*yawns*

Horseshiiiit!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Person go just siddon dey fabricate lies. Who sabi ur yeye blog

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by z11111: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2018
There is a saying that first fool ,no be fool but nah second fool be the real fool.

Fine you fell for your husband prey , why sleeping with the man for the second time?

You ought to have told your husband.

preciousluv2018:

Dear Lively Stones ,

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by z11111: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2018
True word.

She ought to have gone the second time.

marvin906:
even if the story is a lie...is interesting
first of all the the husband is a fool for doing such a thing no matter how much you trust your spouse don't put them in a situation like this..
for the woman she's the lord of fool's..
the first time that such happened I won't blame you buh for not telling your husband and willingly slept with he's friend again make's you the lord of all fool's
Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by braimeddy: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2018
When I reached this line
"I yielded, drew him close and had sex with him on the back seat of his car!" I knew the whole story is fabricated. Hassan came to visit the lady in the bank and she saw him off to the car. So where were the securities when she entered the car? No be front of the bank he park the car. Bloggers make una fear God na

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by digitsolution: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2018
I know people like Hassan, manipulative and scheming selfish people who can lie and say anything just to have their way in any situation. The husband only bragged about his woman bin the best i dont see any big deal.

Women are indeed really confused beings
Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Believe this story on your own risk
Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by anibirelawal(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
912:
Bloggers and fabricated stories are like ewedu and amala

I swear i have read similar story on this platform before, its FAKE!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
braimeddy:
When I reached this line
"I yielded, drew him close and had sex with him on the back seat of his car!" I knew the whole story is fabricated. Hassan came to visit the lady in the bank and she saw him off to the car. So where were the securities when she entered the car? No be front of the bank he park the car. Bloggers make una fear God na
. Kikikiki. I don die for laugh here. Hahahahah

(1) (Reply)

Successful Woman, No Husband / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.