Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) (5238 Views)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Officiallyme: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Had a chat with my girlfriend this afternoon, she was the girlfriend I talked about in my previous thread. In case u missed, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/7051069/girlfriend-very-reckless-past.

We currently in a distance relationship and she do complain to me about her s3xual urge most times, so just this afternoon we had a chat and one talk led to another, I really only wanted to see her response but I wouldn't say I was disappointed anyways. I like her yes but does it even make any sense?. I know I was manipulative, yes, but I wanted to get her response.

NB; She has told me severally that if I have any lady I want to get down with, I can go ahead, I dunno if these are red flags I should just ignore because I feel if a girl loves you, no matter what, she won't agree to get down with another guy or even suggest you as a guy get down with any girl of your choice. Here are the chats.

What do u guys think?.
#modified

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Carcholce: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin

Mr man!! Please face your life! Your body and soul is no longer at peace. Face your life o!

12 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by KiNg0G: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
lol.

babe when don dey collect big big gbola back to back on a set go...dey wine you.

you fit surprise self she sit down on top gbola dey text you so.

mugu!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Ballzproblemm: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
she is cheating her own ,so she's giving you go ahead to cheat your own too
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by OscarJaden(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
She was speeding on 80 before
Now that you have given her the go ahead....she will hit 120
She just needed your approval to Bleep openly nothing more

13 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Vanilla4(f): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
I didn't get most of it, it did sound like an open relationship to me.
Mutual agreement says yes I guess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Haynnie: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nobody can tell me she has been doing it without his consent and now she just want them to make it known. She hasn’t change op. You know what to do sha?
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by thesicilian: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
All I see is 2 unserious folks who have no business being in a relationship at all, let alone with each other.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by falcon01: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
She was on gear 3 now she's gonna put it on 5 on fire on!!

7 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by tayo60(f): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ur babe don dey chew gbola since
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Which kind mumu chat be this, u wan cheat, u still come dey find validity from your gf, cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by GoooodHardDick: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oga your Simpson madness knows no bounds!

Your GF wey dey collect dick on a steady, na she you dey take permission from? Abi she's the one taking permission from you?

Alaye, stop taking permission from a girl before you do things, only a simp does that! Bang any girl of your choice, dump her and move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by akmath: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Your mind go dey.

Sorry bad English,

Your mind will dey.

3 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by luftw4ffe: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
This OP na OLODO! You think you're in a relationship?!
Jesus Christ I can't believe people actually think like this

Oga cut this girl off fast fast

Except na only fvck you carry for mind grin

1 Like

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by obinna58(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
What type of stupid chat is this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by valdes00(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
I read the chat finish, belle start to turn me like say i take agbo jedi.... Rubbish

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Premiumwriter: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Every "should I do it?" is her adding a new guy to the list grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Every "should I do it?" is her adding a new guy to the list grin grin
the guy na mumu the girl na chronic cheat... She just deh whine my guy.

5 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Tunas25: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Both of you ar unserious fellow

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by ojotobiloba1: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Officiallyme:
Had a chat with my girlfriend this afternoon, she was the girlfriend I talked about in my previous thread. In case u missed, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/7051069/girlfriend-very-reckless-past.

We currently in a distance relationship and she do complain to me about her s3xual urge most times, so just this afternoon we had a chat and one talk led to another, I really only wanted to see her response but I wouldn't say I was disappointed anyways. I like her yes but does it even make any sense?. I know I was manipulative, yes, but I wanted to get her response.

NB; She has told me severally that if I have any lady I want to get down with, I can go ahead, I dunno if these are red flags I should just ignore because I feel if a girl loves you, no matter what, she won't agree to get down with another guy or even suggest you as a guy get down with any girl of your choice. Here are the chats.

What do u guys think?.
#modified
Apology for this but no sensible, reasonable, decent lady will ever suggest this for u no matter how far the relationship is, you re dating a veteran Hoe
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
I no understand this chat, na relationship be this abi na friends una be, how can a guy allow a girl he claims he loves and he is dating to go Bleep another dick seriously Even the mumu girl dey happy to go Bleep. Both of u are confused and unserious.

4 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Ola5TP: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Man'up untill sh*t get crazy. Both of u aint loyal,, same mind set

1 Like

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Rexymania(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
She doesn't give a fvck lol grin

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by BigDan69: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mumu OP grin grin angry angry cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Fash20: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
What!!!
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Evilsister: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
buy her a didlo

1 Like

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
OscarJaden:
She was speeding on 80 before
Now that you have given her the go ahead....she will hit 120
She just needed your approval to Bleep openly nothing more

Comrade I can arrest you for telling h the bitter truth oo

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Bignuell(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
You sef read this chat, between una two, who smart? grin
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by kingscare1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
I don't know how niggas dey reason sef.
You are feeling fly because she said this, while another dick is banging her ass out steadily without you knowing, for her mind you dey mumu yourself.

You think you are the manipulator, she is the chief manipulator in the said relationship.

See, you can ask her or not whatever but it doesn't matter. All I'm saying is that NEVER EVER TRUST A BITCH. Every girl you see get dick on a steady, it dosn't matter what she tells you. ask her or not just do your thing and fvck her opinion and know that she does things behind your knowledge. .

Wise Up and MAN UP.

1 Like

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Officiallyme: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Seems most of you don't understand the chat.

She stylishly requested a fling and I played along. Prior to this chat, she has told me to have séx with whoever I want if I'm Hot.

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Streetmovement(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abeg who dey decieve who for here grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. / All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love / [PICTURE] Which of These 2 Pictures Should I Use As My DP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.