Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

My Husband Set Me Up And I Feel For It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Set Me Up And I Feel For It. (728 Views)

My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Set Me Up And I Feel For It. by preciousluv2018: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dear Lively Stones ,

I've been reading different stories and people response on your blog. Actually ,there were times I never believed some stories until mine happened . One should never claim to be too smart until he/she survives some circumstances .

I have been working in the banking sector for a while now,a little over six years and its been a very tough job I must confess. The financial targets and pressure that comes with it,is not even a joke. Many times,we are pushed to do un-imaginable things in order to meet these targets. So far,these six years,I have done some things but never have I had to use sex to meet my targets.

Yes,sex. Alot of us use it here to keep our jobs. I am not even going to get into all that. But I was determined to keep my pants on. I was ready to resign if it ever got to that point. I worked hard,I pitched hard,I did all but not drop my pants.

Early this year,when I received my target for the year,I told my husband that this might be the year that I would resign because there is no way I would bring in the kind of amount I was given as target. My husband and I prayed about it and agreed to do the right thing when the time comes.

Towards the end of January,my husband came back from work and said he ran into a former colleague of his who now works with a big oil firm. They spoke and he agreed to help me meet my targets. I met Hassan in his office days later and we started talking. He helped me set up important meetings with the big wigs of his company. It really looked like I was going to meet my target about five times more. I was so happy.The final meeting with them held and they agreed to sign with my bank. Hassan being the deputy MD said he would need a few more days to look through the documents before finally signing.

A week passed,no word from Hassan. I called him and he asked me to meet him at his hotel in VI. I went to see him and waited for almost four hours. He was in a meeting. He eventually came out and .......

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-set-me-upi-fell-for-it-the-rage-is-eating-me-up/

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Couples To Have Seperate Rooms in their Matrimonial homes? / Home Appliance:must Have Before End Of 2018 / Order For Your 18karats Pure Italian Gold Jewelries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.