Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her (2093 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by bongolistik(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2017
Some girls sha! She told me that she was raped... How did it happened?

She said it was one of the bad guys in her area, and that she do mingle with them atimes because one of the guys was dating her friend.

That at some point, the guy started having issues with her friend whom he was dating and to the extent they broke up.

After the breakup with the friend, the guy now turned to her and every time he sees her in the neighbourhood he will tell her that he would love to have her, up to the point that he invited her to his house and she honoured the invitation.

The very first time she visited the guy, after much gist, the guy then told her that since he was no longer with her friend that he will like her to fvck him the way her friend used to and that she should pull off her clothes.

According to her, she refused but the guy insisted, that the next thing that happened was that the guy went into the kitchen and brought a knife and threatened her to take off her clothes so he could have his way. She said at that point she had no option than to oblige.

And that was how she was raped.

I now demanded to know what she did after the whole incident; she said thereafter that she did nothing because she was scared of the guys.

This was the same girl that told me that she was raped in a separate incidence at tender age.
Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by Nwodosis(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Our female folks most times turn REGRETTED sex as RAPE to alleviate their pains and get sympathy.
Your babe had REGRETTED sex and was not RAPED!

12 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Don't go to a private place with a guy if you have no intention of being intimate with him

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by Lionbite(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Yea she's dumb but she deserves sympathy. No girl should go through the agony of rape.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by slyrone(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2017
BS....fake story.
Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by bongolistik(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2017
slyrone:
BS....fake story.
guess you are the one that made it fake! Don't be like the type that will be at home inside their closet but will be telling those just returning from the market the new price of Maggi cube
Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by slyrone(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2017
bongolistik:
guess you are the one that made it fake! Don't be like the type that will be at home inside their closet but will be telling those just returning from the market the new price of Maggi cube
Oga no one can be that dumb and weak. and if it did happen I ll say its regretted sex like someone made mention of earlier in the thread. but I can bet that no rape happened at all, so its fake

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by bongolistik(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2017
slyrone:
Oga no one can be that dumb and weak. and if it did happen I ll say its regretted sex like someone made mention of earlier in the thread. but I can bet that no rape happened at all, so its fake
I don't even understand what you are saying cos I know the person that told me how she got raped very well. Are you trying to say that I am lying or that she lied to me?
Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by ImaIma1(f): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Even if she entered his room and stripped naked and then changed her mind and said "No" and the guy goes ahead, it is still rape. As long as she didn't give consent.
Let's not make it seem like it is rape only when the guy goes to rape her in her house or a neutral place.
Yes some girls are foolish enough to walk.into the situation and give all the green light but even at the point of entry if she changes her mind and the guy still has his way, it is rape.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
ImaIma1:
Even if she entered his room and stripped naked and then changed her mind and said "No" and the guy goes ahead, it is still rape. As long as she didn't give consent.
Let's not make it seem like it is rape only when the guy goes to rape her in her house or a neutral place.
Yes some girls are foolish enough to walk.into the situation and give all the green light but even at the point of entry if she changes her mind and the guy still has his way, it is rape.
Amadioha strike u.
Idiot.
Ogun kee u
Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by ImaIma1(f): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
modestbrowser:

Amadioha strike u.
Idiot.
Ogun kee u

Obviously a child.

You can go and play in sand now.

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is the more likely version:
She was eyeing him even when he was with her friend because he had been buttering her up even then (being a player). He dumped her friend then invited her, she was already curious from all the stories her friend had told her and followed him home. Once in his house, he made her hot, she opened up for him thinking she will get some valuable 'gift' in return after slaking her thirst and her curiosity. Of course, the knife etc were all a figment of her imagination. Being a player, he failed to settle. She went home bitter at how she had given away her 'merchandise' so cheaply without even a promise of a commitment in return, and brought up this rape story to tell her beta bestie who now posted it on NL.

If you want to know whether a girl was really raped, repeat her rape story in her absence to another girl who is her friend and watch the friend's face as you are narrating it. You will see the scornful disbelief on the friend's face clear clear. Women don't believe each other's rape tales, because most of them have lied the same way one time or the other.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by sisisioge: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Chai! That girl sha wan turn herself to a veteran rape victim! Whew, pls be kind to her as she apparently can't tell werey from oloripipe...it is well.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Raped, But See Why I Didn't Feel For Her by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

Obviously a child.

You can go and play in sand now.
Fuul

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her? / .. / Help: My Husband Sleeps With My Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.