Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (784449 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
I totally agree with this. No one is saying the moniker is a Visa Oficer or not buh he gives perfect annwers to queries brought here which will really help a lot of peeps concerning their application. I obseved he has accurate informations that can benefit us here. Dunno any Visaofffcer, Just my candid Opinion.
Austinpee4:
@Justwise

While i understand that you have to apply strict measures as to how and who use the forum, i still suggest you accommodate people that can give or have given very vital and accurate information.

All we should do is to look out for how they avail this information while also mentioning that folks should apply caution in who ever they get involved with.

To be very honest with you, whether @Visaofficer1 or @Visaofficer0 is actually a visa officer or not, the quality of responses given today is typical of a knowledgeable person that might just be of tremendous help here. I noticed you deleted all his posts including the response to your question of him being a visa officer. Those information honestly are some of the most accurate i have seen on this thread in a long while.

If i were you, i would have observed the moniker closely, observe how he/she interacts here or better still confirm from sources of his indulgence.( i noticed he even mentioned his name and where you can source about him) while also pointing it out clearly that people should be lerry of who and how the indulge with people they meet on here. Anybody can claim anything but what is more vital is the information given here and how they are presented. It quite unfortunate you didn't give him and members here a chance to get to see how he interacts with the knowledge he has.

Disclaimer: i do not know@visaofficer1/visaofficer0
But i see much sense in his posts.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
If you are Capable, its a YES.
butch411:
Question please,

Guys is it possible to be your own sponsor?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by justwise(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
makano:
I totally agree with this. No one is saying the moniker is a Visa Oficer or not buh he gives perfect annwers to queries brought here which will really help a lot of peeps concerning their application. I obseved he has accurate informations that can benefit us here. Dunno any Visaofffcer, Just my candid Opinion.

You did.

makano:
It's obvious we have a visa officer in our midst
.. Just my observation .

..and how do you that his answer is perfect if 1+1 is not two when it comes to personal opinion?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ratawu: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
lordcabasa:
Good day house, I have been a silent but ardent follower of developments on this thread, and the knowledge acquired so far has guided me all through my application for visa with very minimum assistance.

Sadly today I got a mail from CIC Accra regarding my student visa that it has been determined that my "Purported GTB Bank Statement" of Account has been determined to be fraudulent and I have just seven days within which to reply or be banned for a minimum of 5years.

N/B I submitted the Statement of Account of my father and mine. Both were sourced from the Bank. Right now am confused and don't know how to reply.

Gurus In the House please help, it's 6 days left already!

Come out clean so that people can give you an appriopriate advice.
THE FACT THERE IS THAT SOMEBODY ARRANGED ONE OR THE TWO BANK STATEMENTS FOR U.
OPEN UP AND YOU GET A PERFECT ADVICE.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good evening bosses,
What can I use as unofficial transcript for online masters program application as my school are not yet issuing transcript within the deadline I'd be applying for the program.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by 10shuare: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
OK gotten it. Thanks a lot
jnyuwa02:

Do a search online for the form and fill out. Form IMM 5744E.

https://www.pdffiller.com/jsfiller-mob/?projectId=172126480&expId=0&expBranch=1#f5d202f81bab4623a845d5693f291de2

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by lordcabasa(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ratawu:

Come out clean so that people can give you an appriopriate advice.
THE FACT THERE IS THAT SOMEBODY ARRANGED ONE OR THE TWO BANK STATEMENTS FOR U.
OPEN UP AND YOU GET A PERFECT ADVICE.

I asked for advice from seasoned Gurus, not a further accusation from a judgmental meddlesome interloper.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Josh1996:
Good evening bosses,
What can I use as unofficial transcript for online masters program application as my school are not yet issuing transcript within the deadline I'd be applying for the program.

Thanks

Any marks sheet offered to you in the past by school that gives a summary of academic progress for all four years. Pressurize your school to issue transcript as soon as possible and substitute through the online portal. After deadline but not by much is fine as long as the body of your application paperwork is filed timely within the deadline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by popobaba(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please I would like to know if it is compulsory to submit Police Character Certificate..

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
So I can use a summary of my academic records for now but send them an original transcript after given admission by God's grace

jnyuwa02:

Any marks sheet offered to you in the past by school that gives a summary of academic progress for all four years. Pressurize your school to issue transcript as soon as possible and substitute through the online portal. After deadline but not by much is fine as long as the body of your application paperwork is filed timely within the deadline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Didn't get the third line of your response boss

Josh1996:
So I can use a summary of my academic records for now but send them an original transcript after given admission by God's grace

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Boss, I didn't get the third sentence of your response

jnyuwa02:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Josh1996:

Exactly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
popobaba:
Please I would like to know if it is compulsory to submit Police Character Certificate..

Thanks

Not compulsory because they have their own independent background criminal check, but it's important to submit to fufil all righteousness. Some people get their visas without submitting police report.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
THANKS boss

jnyuwa02:

Exactly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bluegirl080115: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
popobaba:

Thanks

It's not compulsory to include a Police Character Certificate when submitting your application. The benefit of submitting a Police Report is for faster processing of security checks when your application gets to that stage. Just like the Medical Examination, it can be requested for by IRCC. Submitting a PCC and upfront Med are both for faster processing in the areas of Security & Health Checks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Bosses, please is it necessary that whosoever would write a letter of recommendation for you in the master's application must be a doctor or a professor...thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Josh1996:
Bosses, please is it necessary that whosoever would write a letter of recommendation for you in the master's application must be a doctor or a professor...thanks

Lol, see question. Anybody can write, employers and past teachers. A combination of both works best if you are working now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Josh1996: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
I just graduated last year, that's why am asking

jnyuwa02:

Lol, see question. Anybody can write, employers and past teachers. A combination of both works best if you are working now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Josh1996:
I just graduated last year, that's why am asking

Ok, good luck two past teachers would work since you have not been working up to 2 years, if at all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asihanmi: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello house. My sister -in- law applied for Canadian study permit last week in February alongside her upfront medicals though she has not gotten a feedback yet.
However,early this month she discovered that she was pregnant and she never knew before her upfront medicals although she did a PT stripe test herself and she tested negative. (Really dont know the medical / biological science behind pregnancy test done after 2-3 weeks). She is worried that she might be denied study permit as a result of her pregnancy.
Meanwhile she has a US visa that will be due for renewal in August (She has been to US before). My questions are these:
1. Can she be denied study permit because of pregnancy?
2. Is it possible to apply for US visa via drop box from outside once home country?
3. If 2. is yes will she have to buy the US visa form from the country she will be or can she purchase b1/ b2 form from Nigeria and then apply for drop box from outside Nigeria.

Guys please help put.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Asihanmi:
Hello house. My sister -in- law applied for Canadian study permit last week in February alongside her upfront medicals though she has not gotten a feedback yet.
However,early this month she discovered that she was pregnant and she never knew before her upfront medicals although she did a PT stripe test herself and she tested negative. (Really dont know the medical / biological science behind pregnancy test done after 2-3 weeks). She is worried that she might be denied study permit as a result of her pregnancy.
Meanwhile she has a US visa that will be due for renewal in August (She has been to US before). My questions are these:
1. Can she be denied study permit because of pregnancy?
2. Is it possible to apply for US visa via drop box from outside once home country?
3. If 2. is yes will she have to buy the US visa form from the country she will be or can she purchase b1/ b2 form from Nigeria and then apply for drop box from outside Nigeria.

Guys please help put.

1 She will not be denied visa simply because of pregnancy. Has the test result indicated she passed? To be denied visa based on medical grounds, one's health condition has to be one that will present an excessive demand on the Canadian healthcare system.To prevent this denial, she has to show that she has extra money to take care of her pregnancy, prenatal/antenatal and postnatal hospital care. She has to show that she can adequately carry academic work with pregnancy. She has to show that she would be a genuine student and not only using Canada for anchor baby purposes. Only a super SOP can help here. It's big hurdle to cross if pregnancy is detected.

2. Yes it is possible depending on the country. Check on the US embassy website of the country in question.

3. There is an application fee for each visa application and you pay it at the embassy of the host country of application, not in Nigeria. Best wishes!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by hurricanesgrace: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gurus in the hous. I have applied for my gcsm note and on Tuesday made it a month and I still haven't gotten any response from them. My question now is how do I contact them to send me my gcsm note. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
hurricanesgrace:
Gurus in the hous. I have applied for my gcsm note and on Tuesday made it a month and I still haven't gotten any response from them. My question now is how do I contact them to send me my gcsm note. Thanks

Send them an email enclosing your payment reference and tracking number:
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ratawu: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
lordcabasa:

I asked for advice from seasoned Gurus, not a further accusation from a judgmental meddlesome interloper.

Bros, no be fight now. I only advised that if you got the statement from an agent, let the house know so that you may be advised in that direction and if you truly got it from the bank, the advise will go in that direction.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asihanmi: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the feedback.

As earlier stated, she had submitted her study permit application normally with upfront medical. Her sop simply addressed her study permit. Don't know if result of medicals is communicated to applicant's for her to know that she passed.

1 She will not be denied visa simply because of pregnancy. Has the test result indicated she passed? To be denied visa based on medical grounds, one's health condition has to be one that will present an excessive demand on the Canadian healthcare system.To prevent this denial, she has to show that she has extra money to take care of her pregnancy, prenatal/antenatal and postnatal hospital care. She has to show that she can adequately carry academic work with pregnancy. She has to show that she would be a genuine student and not only using Canada for anchor baby purposes. Only a super SOP can help here. It's big hurdle to cross if pregnancy is detected.

2. Yes it is possible depending on the country. Check on the US embassy website of the country in question.

3. There is an application fee for each visa application and you pay it at the embassy of the host country of application, not in Nigeria. Best wishes![/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by hurricanesgrace: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Send them an email enclosing your payment reference and tracking number:
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

Thanks very much sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by 10shuare: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello gud evening house. Pls this section c area in the consent form. Is it my sister information am to fill in? And again the underlined place where signature of representative is , is it my sisters signature too. Cos shz the one am using to get my request. She resides in Canada. Pls help just want to be sure

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
10shuare:
Hello gud evening house. Pls this section c area in the consent form. Is it my sister information am to fill in? And again the underlined place where signature of representative is , is it my sisters signature too. Cos shz the one am using to get my request. She resides in Canada. Pls help just want to be sure
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
10shuare:

Section C is to be imputed with all relevant information about your sister's name, email, telephone number and other relevant information if applicable. Yes your sister is your representative to receive the Gcms notes on your behalf and should sign the column on representative before submitting it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Asihanmi:
Thanks for the feedback.

As earlier stated, she had submitted her study permit application normally with upfront medical. Her sop simply addressed her study permit. Don't know if result of medicals is communicated to applicant's for her to know that she passed.

3. There is an application fee for each visa application and you pay it at the embassy of the host country of application, not in Nigeria. Best wishes!

When did she submit the upfront medicals? Has she registered online and what does her status say about her medicals? Has she passed? Need a screenshot.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by hotcakept2: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys........is it a must someone from Nigeria must take IELTS exam before the person can go for masters in canada? Expecting replies urgently thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.