Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (786161 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
The sarcastic response was due to the fact that there are certain questions google can answer for you. Fill the form online, validate, print and sign where necessary.

Oluwanifemi34:

If you can’t give proper answer to a question, must you shine teeth just to know you are online ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dubaiboy1: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Very funny

Lagos2canna:

Pencil will be better, what do you think my people? grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Louisanc(f): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
mightyola:
Please which site are you requesting your GMCS note from?

from IRCC website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bertram87: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Deed of Assignment can be postdated after original purchase. The Deed of Assignment though must reference the original purchase date.

Thank you @jnyuwa02 God bless you....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Concate(f): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
eagle001:

Please when did you do your medicals?

Did my medicals last Thursday 13 September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Tnablack(f): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
@Doyenrey and @Concafe,
Congratulations!

God is just starting with us. More approvals coming. Hold-on all the hopefuls.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kendrick213: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
ANaledi:
3rd approval today. Thank you Jesus. It will rain approvals throughout this week. Be expectant people. Our expectations won’t be cut short.

Amen!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Austinpee4: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
goingforward:
Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ekwueme, Ekwueme, Ekwueme has done it..................................................

Whilst i was typing this..............
i just got 3 emails.

Original passport request for me and my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ekueme has done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

still shaking

pardon my typing anyhow.....

That's how i feellll

Goingforward

Big congratulations to you and your family. I was really looking forward to this news.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by zeriod: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
realshifu:

I think I am a personal example for you, even though my case may have been an outlier.
When I applied for my Study Permit, my sponsor was my Fiancée's elder sister. We were not married in any form yet as at the day my application was submitted. She runs a small business with CAC documents. The company's account had like 3.5m and personal account was like 6m. I submitted both. Then I had like about 1.4m myself in ARM mutual fund savings. She transferred my first year tuition to me 1.2m I couldn't pay it yet coz McGill.

I was told that relationship was too tenuous, but it wasn't like I had much choice. I was there at the convocation party when my sponsor graduated from the University, I just got matriculated into the same University back then. That picture was the only evidence I had of our relationship, so I included it. That was it.

Thanks. So were you finally approved?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by wealth360: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Boss I greet you sir grin. Longest time
MICHV1:
Congratulations and to all those denied TRV, God will see you all through in your re-application and also change your monikers/usernames to something spiritual in the lord grin so that it would follow the blessings on your application like "goingforward" did grin and always play "David G", My trust is in you" .. this song would always make you communicate with the holy spirit if you give it a try.. moreover put a good application at your best. No application is good / bad but avoid mediocre.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sleekysoft(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Dear Mrs @goingforward this text that you used this morning thanks to @gala123 was used in my church yesterday as text and sermon by my pastor ... God is indesd great .. I join faith with you are speak life and approval to pending application of PAs and myself.. The fire off Christ shall not depart

goingforward:

Good morning Nairalanders,

I pray for each one of us waiting, praying, and fasting.
That God in heaven will show us mercy and grace on the outcome of our application.

As you oh Lord honour your word more than your name, i put you in remembrance dear Lord concerning your word, according to Mathew 19 vs 23- 30.“With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Dear Lord this morning we reach out to on behalf of myself, specifically for @jnyuwa02, earlier applicants before May, May, June, July and August applicants.

In our capacity we can do nothing at the moment, but we hold unto your word and seek solace in it.

We put our trust in you Lord Jesus, that you will grant us our approvals.
We command a book of remembrance upon each and everyone of us waiting this week.
We command that the Visa officers will find favour in each of our applications in the mighty name of Jesus.

Dear Lord, show up for each and everyone of us, that your name alone will be glorified In Jesus name, Amen.

Have a week filled with joy and laughter.

Goingforward.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
MICHV1. loool it's not about moniker. moniker won't determine the outcome of one's trv. You may want to check this moniker 'spoilt9jaolosho' back in 2017 got his trv.

Do you know the meaning of spoilt9jaolosho ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ralfudoh(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Means child of God looool.. cry angry
Asapant:
MICHV1. loool it's not about moniker. moniker won't determine the outcome of one's trv. You may want to check this moniker 'spoilt9jaolosho' back in 2017 got his trv.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Asapant:

From my little rusty Yoruba, does it mean spoilt Nigerian bastard? smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Questions like this makes me sick.. If you had taken ur time to read through this part 14(at least) from page 1, you wont be asking this kinda question, u dont just wake up, come online and ask questions like dis. Learn to read from scratch so u will be equipped with information. And for ur Info, TRV isnt a document that u print. Google TRV for better understanding. Gosh
Oluwanifemi34:
I want to apply through paper route for my visa, can I print out all the documents like (trv) and fill with biro ?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cream4eva(f): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
i also applied to brandon university but i am yet to get my admission letter. but i already got an admission letter from mount allison university which i used to apply for my study permit... hoping for a positive result.
john9912:
abeg ooo I dy fear o I applied to brandon university undergrad admitted am I the only one most times I come here i hear u of m, u of sks... I no dy see any applicant going to brandon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
No boss. It means spoilt9japrostitute grin. Away from that bro. Lets focus on our thread.
jnyuwa02:

From my little rusty Yoruba, does it mean spoilt Nigerian bastard? smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
thunder fire you bro grin.
ralfudoh:
Means child of God looool.. cry angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by zeriod: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Please how do I go about submitting paper application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
1. Leave ur House
2. If you are driving, drive straight to Lekki, Ikate roundabout. Get down from ur Car and enter VFS and take a ticket number, sit down and wait for ur number to be announced. When it is announced, go straight to the counter called against ur number and Submit.

And if you are not driving, Take a bus going to Obalende, after which u take a bus going to Lekki, Ikate round about and follow the procedures above. Meanwhile make sure you get an appointment, before leaving ur house, so u wont go there twice or thrice.

I have taken pain to explain, If any newbie ask questions like this next time, I will personally flog you. angry angry Advice to the newbies, Read all through this thread and u will see that the answers to ur supposed Questions are already there. Peace
zeriod:
Please how do I go about submitting paper application?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by zeriod: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
makano:
1. Leave ur House
2. If you are driving, drive straight to Lekki, Ikate roundabout. Get down from ur Car and enter VFS and take a ticket number, sit down and wait for ur number to be announced. When it is announced, go straight to the counter called against ur number and Submit.

And if you are not driving, Take a bus going to Obalende, after which u take a bus going to Lekki, Ikate round about and follow the procedures above. Meanwhile make sure you get an appointment, before leaving ur house, so u wont go there twice or thrice.

Thanks alot

I have taken pain to explain, If any newbie ask questions like this next time, I will personally flog you. angry angry Advice to the newbies, Read all through this thread and u will see that the answers to ur supposed Questions are already there. Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Hadastextiles: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
makano:
1. Leave ur House

Bro, Na Abuja I dey
Will I need to travel to Lagos b4 I could submit?
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ralfudoh(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Seriously it baffles me. Everyone wants to study in Canada, but is not willing to even undertake the slightest of tasks. How then do you intend to survive the rigorous educational task you want to undertake. Make google your friend. Read! Read!! Read!!! Then you can come and ask questions. Very soon, someone will ask on this thread how to acquire an international passport? Or where is the international airport in Lagos located? Does one need to finish secondary school before applying to a university?
Right now there is tension here. People have been waiting for 10+ weeks. This is not time to be asking questions that Google can answer. Or simply read from page one of part 14. You will gather enough information. Open a note pad and be copying and pasting what is important to you.

@makano your savagery doesn't have part 2
makano:
1. Leave ur House

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ralfudoh(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Go to silverbird building. 2nd floor, ask for Canadian visa application centre. You can choose to use the lift or the stair case.
Hadastextiles:

Bro, Na Abuja I dey
Will I need to travel to Lagos b4 I could submit?
Lolz
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by SirVal94: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congratulations to all those whose TRVs were approved today. I hope to share my testimony very soon.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by blessedness(f): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
goingforward:

Waoh congratulations @Doyenrey.....thank God for the release of approvals!!!! May it rain more and more In Jesus name. Amen.

Amen!! @Doyenrey and all approvals congrats!! more to come IJN!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
ralfudoh:
Go to silverbird building. 2nd floor, ask for Canadian visa application centre. You can choose to use the lift or the stair case.

Hahahaha....u are mean o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ma Broda e tire me oo.. Seeing peeps here not ready to read up for info really makes me sick.. If everybody is like dis newbies then nobody will be knowledgable to answer questions asked here na... Any silly question asked here again, I will personally attend to the person. Maybe when I make 1 or 2 scape goats, then peeps will learn to read from scratch or make google their friend. Peeps havn't gotten response from CIC for over 3 months and someone is coming here to ask silly questions.. Ma bro abeg no vex say I write this story book quoting you... Maybe we have to give dis newbies orientation.
ralfudoh:
Seriously it baffles me. Everyone wants to study in Canada, but is not willing to even undertake the slightest of tasks. How then do you intend to survive the rigorous educational task you want to undertake. Make google your friend. Read! Read!! Read!!! Then you can come and ask questions. Very soon, someone will ask on this thread how to acquire an international passport? Or where is the international airport in Lagos located? Does one need to finish secondary school before applying to a university?
Right now there is tension here. People have been waiting for 10+ weeks. This is not time to be asking questions that Google can answer. Or simply read from page one of part 14. You will gather enough information. Open a note pad and be copying and pasting what is important to you.

@makano your savagery doesn't have part 2

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin grin grin nice one..
ralfudoh:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Agbons101: 1:06am On Sep 18, 2018
hi guys, well been following the thread for weeks now...been really helpful. passed my medicals Sept 9 and its been more than 10 days now still on background check and eligibility. i was supposed to resume at my school this month but i couldn't make it, requested for a new letter already...i have wondering if i will be asked to bring the new letter and when? thanks any TRU student in the house?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 1:25am On Sep 18, 2018
Agbons101:
hi guys, well been following the thread for weeks now...been really helpful. passed my medicals Sept 9 and its been more than 10 days now still on background check and eligibility. i was supposed to resume at my school this month but i couldn't make it, requested for a new letter already...i have wondering if i will be asked to bring the new letter and when? thanks any TRU student in the house?

When did you apply? Give a timeline of your sequence of events as noticed on profile.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 18, 2018
goingforward:

Wow! Congrats sis! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.