Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (785439 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Tnablack(f): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Ok.

Thanks @jandj
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kemdy97: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Please how will I know..when my processed passport is ready for collection at VFS...I was sent a correspondence letter on my online account since Sept 21...but I am yet to receive any mail from VFS stating my passport is ready for collection
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by orobs93(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2018
Kemdy97:
Please how will I know..when my processed passport is ready for collection at VFS...I was sent a correspondence letter on my online account since Sept 21...but I am yet to receive any mail from VFS stating my passport is ready for collection

track it with the sslip. they gave to you at the. vfs
the passport should be there within 7 days after submission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2018
I just got the below reply from the London office.

123abcclown:

Dear 123abcclown,

We write in reply to your email.

Please be advised that the admission letter has been received and attached to your application.

Your application is currently in active process. You will be notified as soon as processing is complete.

Kind regards,

CMG
Immigration & Medical Services Division| Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | La Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by amihbkt767676: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Hello good people,
My visa pplication was refused on 15th August and i reapplied on 20th August. The admission letter for fall semester expired on 22nd Sept. Today i got a new admission letter (deferred for winter term). How do i send the new admission letter to CIC?
For those still waiting or been refused before, let us not give up at all!!!! God is faithful and perfect.
How do i send the new admission letter to CIC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2018
123abcclown:

Did they ask for a new admission letter?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by worldazzling: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Hello Great People

I need your help as regards studying in Canada

Kindly help with list of affordable universities in Canada(really affordable)

Also is it possible to do MBA as I graduated with 2-2 in Canada

I would appreciate your response

Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2018
worldazzling:
Hello Great People

Regards.
Make use of Google, search for your preferred school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2018
amihbkt767676:
Hello good people,
My visa pplication was refused on 15th August and i reapplied on 20th August. The admission letter for fall semester expired on 22nd Sept. Today i got a new admission letter (deferred for winter term). How do i send the new admission letter to CIC?
For those still waiting or been refused before, let us not give up at all!!!! God is faithful and perfect.
How do i send the new admission letter to CIC?
The embassy is aware that registration for Fall has ended in all schools, you will get a mail requesting you to provide a new admission letter if they need one.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by yemupz(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2018
worldazzling:
Hello Great People

Regards.

It is easier to use Google search for questions like this. Anyways, here is a link to 20 low cost schools in Canada

https://uscollegeinternational.com/2018/02/04/cheap-universities-in-canada/

Admission requirements vary by school, so one can tell you if it's possible to get MBA admission or not, just check the requirements for your school of choice. And your grades in your last 2 semesters of study also determines if you qualify or not.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Lagos2canna:

Did they ask for a new admission letter?

They didn't ask for the admission letter, I sent it to them myself.

For those that need it. Below is a sample email I sent to them to update my admission letter.

Dear Visa Officer,
Canada Deputy High Commission.

I am Bola Ahmed Okocha, a Study Visa principal applicant with application number S25485632657 and Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 8457985695255

I write to inquire about my Study VISA application that is now on it's 13th week.

I will also like to inform the VISA Office that I have deferred my admission from fall (September) 2018 to winter (January) 2019. Kindly find attached my new admission letter for MASc in Okitiology and Statistical Engineering from the Memorial University of Ottawa and below my application details.

Principal Applicant: Bola Ahmed Okocha
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 8457985695255
Application number: S25485632657
Date Received: June 31, 2018

Thank you for your time and consideration of my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Bola Ahmed Okocha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sleekysoft(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Edit your sensitive information

123abcclown:

For those that need it. Below is a sample email I sent to them to update my admission letter.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by canadabyfire: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Guy share your timeline...............when you got delayed last year you came back to the house for guidance...........it got approved and silent you became...............if you had gotten ur passport back you surely wouldnt have come back to the house for further info............."law of give and take" still persist

Kemdy97:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2018
sleekysoft:
Edit your sensitive information
My name is not Bola Ahmed Okocha, UIC and application numbers also very wrong grin grin grin

Thanks for the concern though wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Agbons101: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2018
you shouldnt share sensitive info here...edit plz

123abcclown:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by amihbkt767676: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Agbons101:
you shouldnt share sensitive info here...edit plz

Send the email u sent the updated admission letter to. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Agbons101: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2018
didnt send updated acceptance letter...
amihbkt767676:

Send the email u sent the updated admission letter to. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by powerblessing: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Any May and June applicant in the house still waiting on medical call kindly identify with your date of applying.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Agbons101: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2018
submitted may30th...waiting to collect my passport now.. i know someone that submitted may 20th but still waiting for medical call up..keep the faith..

powerblessing:
Any May and June applicant in the house still waiting on medical call kindly identify with your date of applying.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by DrND(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Finally got a update today afmost 18 weeks of waiting. And it was a refusal. I smh

This VOs sha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Agbons101: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2018
it is well... all things will be perfected at the right time! stand tall, keep the faith and re-apply.
DrND:
Finally got a update today afmost 18 weeks of waiting. And it was a refusal. I smh

This VOs sha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Senatorkolade: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2018
123abcclown:

YOU WILL SOON GET A MEDICAL CALL.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Senatorkolade:

AMEN!
AMEM!!
AMEN!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ezriela: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am so sorry, just calm down, order for you gmcs note and refire. This VO sha

DrND:

This VOs sha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
DrND:

This VOs sha
This kind of update get me even more scared.

After paying full tuition and having another $10,000CAD. They still go ahead to reject! Absolutely insane!!!

I wouldn't know what to advice as I am terrified for myself as well. I applied to the same school and course.

I'm however curious to know the visa denial reasons. Kindly do well to inform the house.

Thanks and take heart.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ezriela: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hello jandj, still waiting for an update from you. Kindly reply my mail. Thank you
jandj:

you will get a notification in ur mailbox that u have a message in your online account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by TFLASHOGEE(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
DrND:

This VOs sha
sorry for the delay bro but am sure you still have a seat specially reserved for you on the next train which is winter. just order for your GMCS note and tackle the problems point out by the VO then refire. surly it win end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ralfudoh(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
DrND:

This VOs sha
Sorry about that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by canadabyfire: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
ooh quite sad..........18weeks is so long for this kind of news.............which VO handled your application? London? Could it still be CIC's lack of trust in NDDC scholarship..............u have really tried 3 strong efforts for Canada........how about a switch to Germany, Australia or even USA?

DrND:

This VOs sha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sleekysoft(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yes oo
June 16th online submission

powerblessing:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sleekysoft(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
I also received the same response.. I claim it in faith

Senatorkolade:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by henricson(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
DrND:

This VOs sha

18 weeks and still denied? That's way over 4 months, it's well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: Kcenyimbk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.