Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (785599 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by misspetit(f): 5:26am On Sep 29, 2018
sweetmb4real200:
Good evening nairalander,

Please I would like someone to assist me in reviewing my SOP, I will be glad to get someone to help me with it as I need to apply asap. Please house do help me tag someone who can assist me, I will be open to receiving anyone's email regarding the review. Thank you NAIRALANDERS
You can pm me...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sweetmb4real200: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Linzo:

If you don't ming I will help review your SOP and advice accordingly to the best of my knowledge

Thank you bro. May God ease your affairs. Am I to send the SOP to your email? If yes , can I have your email address. God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sweetmb4real200: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Linzo:
Please my fellow applicants, how do I get to VAC office from ojodu berger? I'm not use to Lagos route, am here mainly to submit my TRV application

Hope you were able to get there or still need the description?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dinho10(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Morning....please guys do I need to make an appointment with the embassy to do my biometric after I have my biometric letter...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cream4eva(f): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Hello, Pls how do i submit additional documents? i will love to submit some for my application too... thank you.
SirVal94:

Nothing stops you from sending additional documents you feel could give more credence to your application. I felt my study leave approval further proves my hometies to Nigeria, so I sent it, in addition to a little letter of explanation. The approval letter says my role in my university is reserved for me, and also when I am supposed to resume work.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2018
dinho10:
Morning....please guys do I need to make an appointment with the embassy to do my biometric after I have my biometric letter...

Omg!!!...this is the 10th time this is asked...the answer is no...u just go and do it...be there b4 8am

Plz any July applicant still waiting like me...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cream4eva(f): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2018
but they asked for my appointment letter when i got there ooo... i had to wait another 15-20minutes explaining i applied online and i dont need an appointment! it was so tiring
042viber12:

Omg!!!...this is the 10th time this is asked...the answer is no...u just go and do it...be there b4 8am

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2018
cream4eva:
but they asked for my appointment letter when i got there ooo... i had to wait another 15-20minutes explaining i applied online and i dont need an appointment! it was so tiring

Hmm...thats new, wen I did mine, I didn't need an appointment...just joined the queue of those there for biometrics..waited for my turn and I did it..but finally u did it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MeinKampf: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2018
042viber12:

Plz any July applicant still waiting like me ...

present sir. July 9th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MeinKampf: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2018
Famzyactivity:
July Online applicant How far?
gallant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Agbons101: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2018
is dat possible?
cream4eva:
Hello, Pls how do i submit additional documents? i will love to submit some for my application too... thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Agbons101: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2018
yeah...sometimes the crowd can be too much for a day..so they give numbers(appointment) for the next day...mine was even 2 days after and i was there nm like 8am..

dinho10:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
MeinKampf:

present sir. July 9th

Yours is soon....me na July 23 o...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MeinKampf: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
042viber12:

Yours is soon....me na July 23 o...
las las, Ope lo ma end glory wa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bletzjz: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
please I need advise on this. I applied for study visa after gaining admission to a school (College) in Canada (I'm a lawyer and applied for int 'l business management). I had paid more than 50% of the fees, had about 2m in my account and a sponsor (my uncle, same surname with very good amount of money in his acct). I also applied along with wife (TRV for her), but I was so shocked when we were not given visa on the ground that they are not sure we would come back and not sure we would have access to Sponsor's acct. I'm thinking of what do next: whether going for PR or reapplying again with a stronger SOP. Very confused right now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
MeinKampf:

las las, Ope lo ma end glory wa

Lol...brother..translate to English o...I no sabi yoruba too well o..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ezriela: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sorry abt your delay but you shouldn't have applied same time with your wife, you could have used her as hometie but it is never too late. You can pick any of the options below
1) evaluate ur result with IQAS and dive into EE pool,you will have to write IELTS or
2) order for ur GCMS note and tackle the reasons for refusal but don't apply with your wife,if you want to reapply
I wish you luck in your next application

bletzjz:
please I need advise on this. I applied for study visa after gaining admission to a school (College) in Canada (I'm a lawyer and applied for int 'l business management). I had paid more than 50% of the fees, had about 2m in my account and a sponsor (my uncle, same surname with very good amount of money in his acct). I also applied along with wife (TRV for her), but I was so shocked when we were not given visa on the ground that they are not sure we would come back and not sure we would have access to Sponsor's acct. I'm thinking of what do next: whether going for PR or reapplying again with a stronger SOP. Very confused right now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Trapping(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please house is there a way to know which particular visa consulate is reviewing your application? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by whyx06(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ezriela:
Story abt this, share your details maybe this will help to guide better

First degree: Bangalore University India (Bcom. Accounting)

INSTITUTION OF INTEREST: FANSHAWE COLLEGE
(Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Financial service)

Biometric July 20th 2018

Rufusa letter 27 sep 2018

Sponsor Accounts details: closing balance of N29M (both savings and current account)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
whyx06:

First degree: Bangalore University India

Biometric July 20th
Rufusa letter 27 sep

July 20th 2018?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by henricson(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
SirVal94:

Nothing stops you from sending additional documents you feel could give more credence to your application. I felt my study leave approval further proves my hometies to Nigeria, so I sent it, in addition to a little letter of explanation. The approval letter says my role in my university is reserved for me, and also when I am supposed to resume work.

Please how do I send additional information... I see you guys talk about CSE and web form, never really understood it. Is it an email I'm to send
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by alftdbts: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
042viber12:

July applicant here so!
The processing just start dey sap my energy out. Well I'm patiently waiting for whatever decision.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ezriela: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
What did you study at BUI?
What do you intend to study at Fanshawe?
What was ur sponsor's acct like?
These are important things you should have listed out.
All the same order for gmcs note to know the main reason for your delay. I wish you favor in your next endeavour

whyx06:

First degree: Bangalore University India

Biometric July 20th
Rufusa letter 27 sep

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by alftdbts: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
bletzjz:

Bros this thing is clear to see. If you want to take your wife or kids at all cost to Canada then you can't make that fly using a sponsor. The cash has got to be yours or your wifes'. No matter what's in the sponsor's account it makes it difficult. Try the EE/PR way or go and make your wife wait to join you at a later date. Even people from Nigeria of early 70's travel to study abroad and their wife join them lateron. But if your sponsor is family and they trust you could have them put the money in your account. That's another smooth sail, it's not CIC business how you got the stash. I have seen about (3) fairly rich families (family size of 4, 5 and 6) migrate to Canada and it was within 6months, remb from your CAC docs they can tell how big your LLC is, and from your account, CV, and more. They had no reason to say much!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
bletzjz:
please I need advise on this. I applied for study visa after gaining admission to a school (College) in Canada (I'm a lawyer and applied for int 'l business management). I had paid more than 50% of the fees, had about 2m in my account and a sponsor (my uncle, same surname with very good amount of money in his acct). I also applied along with wife (TRV for her), but I was so shocked when we were not given visa on the ground that they are not sure we would come back and not sure we would have access to Sponsor's acct. I'm thinking of what do next: whether going for PR or Ireapplying again with a stronger SOP. Very confused right now.

No 1) why college? Why not a university? I will tell u d truth bro.. study permit is getting difficult day by day for college applicants. Although admission might be easier than a university, study permit is harder to get for a college applicant than a university applicant.

No 2) if you are taking your wife along, pls let the money for your tuition + your upkeep-10000 cad + her upkeep- 10000cad be in your account. The VO will know by this that you have access to the fund.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Trapping:
Please house is there a way to know which particular visa consulate is reviewing your application? Thanks.

Yes, send a CSE to request the status of your application, they might reply that they have forwarded your request to the visa consulate processing the application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dinho10(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello...Monday is public holiday are they going to work at the embassy on monday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by whyx06(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ezriela:
What did you study at BUI?
What do you intend to study at Fanshawe?
What was ur sponsor's acct like?
These are important things you should have listed out.
All the same order for gmcs note to know the main reason for your delay. I wish you favor in your next endeavour

Bcom. Accounting (BUI)

Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Financial service (Fanshawe college)

Sponsor Accounts details: closing balance of N29M (both savings and current account)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MeinKampf: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
042viber12:

Lol...brother..translate to English o...I no sabi yoruba too well o..
meaning last last it'll end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Bdaalman(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good evening everyone... I have been a silent reader. I am about to apply via paper route. I am married with a kid. Asides my marriage certificate can I include pictures of my wedding, my family(me, wife and daughter) pictures to further prove home tie?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by makano: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Do you mean VFS at Lekki, If yes, They do not operate on public holidays.
dinho10:
Hello...Monday is public holiday are they going to work at the embassy on monday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.