Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (787470 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by swisster: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
i finally applied today o. omo the process no b here sha. waited for more than 5 hrs.

can't wait to get d good news o.

my advice for those of u, that are applying tru paper route,u better go der on tym o. b4 8am if possible.

good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by justwise(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
@Frankrobbn1

Please do not coach people on how to lie or withhold info in application form, this is not helpful and i will not call you out on this again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
justwise:
@Frankrobbn1

Please do not coach people on how to lie or withhold info in application form, this is not helpful and i will not call you out on this again.
Mr. Justwise ,

Frankrobbn1 Noted!!! But he wasn't the first to say this, why calling him to order for execution?. This has been mentioned by some folks here and you didn't show up. This is a partial judgement from you Sir!

Well said and Noted by Frankrobbn1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by annaliese88: 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
WEIRDPC:

Contact the Hospital and politely ask for the slip to be sent to your mail.

Questions like date of the examination and passport number will be asked.
Depends on who attends to you and how well you can negotiate, they might charge a token to do that or do it totally free of charge

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Aghatise: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Any MUN prospective engineering research student in the house? Any news on Fall 2018 admission? I am still waiting ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by diggle: 5:07am On Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone

I am currently applying for my study permit using the online route. Still on the page for the questionnaire however, I have not been able to upload Form IMM5257 application for TRV. I get the error message that the version uploaded is no longer acceptable. It seems to be the most recent version I downloaded on the page.
Without this form, I cannot proceed further. How do I go past this level? Please assist.

Also, I have a Bsc. In Accounting and have a letter of acceptance from a college to study Business Administration for 2 years. LOE is that I need the diploma as a refresher course before I take on higher studies because I have left academic environment for a long time. What are my chances?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AKUPSME: 5:07am On Mar 14, 2018
Good morning all,
I have been finding it difficult to fill the IMM5832E form: the one with the long pages up to nineteen.
I don't know if it's the reader I am using, please can I get an alternative solution,or a link to download another one.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kceecool(m): 5:21am On Mar 14, 2018
Good day everyone, am a newbie here. This is my own story:
I got to know about this page after I have submitted my application as at June 2017 without any guidance as such. I was denied visa by August 2017 with reason of insufficient fund , I got to apply for my gcms and found out that it was really because I did not provide any explanation on some cash that entered my dad's account of recent before applying for TRV.

To cut the long story short, I was able to get an admission extension, I want to apply again but this time , using my Uncle in the US as main Sponsor, we bear the same surname also will be using my dad as a co sponsor. I'll like to be guided this time so that I won't miss any details.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 6:10am On Mar 14, 2018
kceecool:
Good day everyone, am a newbie here. This is my own story:
I got to know about this page after I have submitted my application as at June 2017 without any guidance as such. I was denied visa by August 2017 with reason of insufficient fund , I got to apply for my gcms and found out that it was really because I did not provide any explanation on some cash that entered my dad's account of recent before applying for TRV.

To cut the long story short, I was able to get an admission extension, I want to apply again but this time , using my Uncle in the US as main Sponsor, we bear the same surname also will be using my dad as a co sponsor. I'll like to be guided this time so that I won't miss any details.

Thanks.

If lump sum was the only problem, stick to the old sponsor and explain the source of the lump sum in an effective, cogent manner.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Igbouwanile(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Waow! Part 14 is here, Justwise doing a great job, good-luck to you all!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Thanks
jnyuwa02:

No concerns, mention him as one of your siblings, you will be fine. Make sure in your Statement of Explanation to aptly argue why you will come back to Nigeria to help develop your motherland.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Thanks

olugere:
Since you are applying for study permit, be silent about this I. Sop but include it in family birth certificates, don't let them know you have somebody in canada, unless you want to do Express entry

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2018
AKUPSME:
Good morning all,
I have been finding it difficult to fill the IMM5832E form: the one with the long pages up to nineteen.
I don't know if it's the reader I am using, please can I get an alternative solution,or a link to download another one.
AKUPSME,
You are not allowed to fill this form with a system. Simply print out the last 2 pages (18-19) of the IMM5832E form which is the study questionnaire and fill them with a pen.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2018
I have been reading different comments about this issue,which i would like to clarify. Is it compulsory to submit my international passport going through the paper route ?

Is it compulsory your sponsor(s) get a letter from their bank?. Both my sponsors reside in UK and the States.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2018
mightyola:
I have been reading different comments about this issue,which i would like to clarify. Is it compulsory to submit my international passport going through the paper route ?

Is it compulsory your sponsor(s) get a letter from their bank?. Both my sponsors reside in UK and the States.

Yes compulsory to submit passport with paper route. But in certain extenuating and exceptional circumstance, I have seen one case where they allowed someone to keep his passport. No submitting letter from bank is not compulsory, it is not even required. Submitting your statement of account and other evidence to show you can support yourself is quite good enough.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AKUPSME: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

AKUPSME,
You are not allowed to fill this form with a system. Simply print out the last 2 pages (18-19) of the IMM5832E form which is the study questionnaire and fill them with a pen.

All the best!
Thank you very much,and I have been thinking there was something wrong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2018
Exceptional Circumstances like, having multiple visa(s) and intending travel dates will suffice?

jnyuwa02:

Yes compulsory to submit passport with paper route. But in certain extenuating and exceptional circumstance, I have seen one case where they allowed someone to keep his passport. No submitting letter from bank is not compulsory, it is not even required. Submitting your statement of account and other evidence to show you can support yourself is quite good enough.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AyoPrudence(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

AKUPSME,

All the best!
Hi Frank, is this for those who intend using the paper route or the online route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Olalekank(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2018
jnyuwa02:

What of online. How do they get to give you your visa if you don't submit your passport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AyoPrudence(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Olalekank:

What of online. How do they get to give you your visa if you don't submit your passport
once you submit your application online and it's approved, you will get an email from CIC requesting your passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Olalekank(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2018
AyoPrudence:
once you submit your application online and it's approved, you will get an email from CIC requesting your passport.
Thanks man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2018
mightyola:
Exceptional Circumstances like, having multiple visa(s) and intending travel dates will suffice?

Mostly emergency travel that involves serious illness or death of a family member. You would be told mostly if you do not want to submit your passport to do online application route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello all...

Hope you are having a great day

My cousin needs some help

He was denied study visa for the second time

He has a Bsc in biochemistry and got admission for HRM at Algonquin college

He has ordered for gcms notes too

Please do you think he should change his course or school?He has second class Lower so msc will be hard.. Thank you in advance

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ivan12: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
What stage is my application,
Medical status changed today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Wow..Thanks. Appreciate

jnyuwa02:

Mostly emergency travel that involves serious illness or death of a family member. You would be told mostly if you do not want to submit your passport to do online application route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by KlausMike(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
AyoPrudence:
Hi Frank, is this for those who intend using the paper route or the online route?
AyoPrudence,
This is for paper route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ivan12:
What stage is my application,
Medical status changed today

Ivan12,
Sir, did you complete an upfront medicals? If yes your application is still in process and this is far from a sign of approval. If you were called to complete medicals by CIC, then your approval is close.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ivan12: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Ivan12,
Sir, did you complete an upfront medicals? If yes your application is still in process and this is far from a sign of approval. If you were called to complete medicals by CIC, then your approval is close.

All the best!

Thanks Frank!
I did Upfront medical..
I submitted Feb 26
As of yesterday
Medicals- You do not need......
Background check- In process

When it changed today, i took it for a good sigh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
sthillz:
Hello all...

Hope you are having a great day

My cousin needs some help

He was denied study visa for the second time

He has a Bsc in biochemistry and got admission for HRM at Algonquin college

He has ordered for gcms notes too

Please do you think he should change his course or school?He has second class Lower so msc will be hard.. Thank you in advance

Anyone please!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AyoPrudence(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Since one can't obtain transcripts from school due to strike, has anyone here tried submitting a copy of WES evaluated transcript with his/her CIC application before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.