Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,555 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Madness Or Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madness Or Love (613 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / Trending ..#teamopenletter. Name Just One Person U Have A Deep Crush On..or Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madness Or Love by Povis: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
My girl friend asking me to be her friend again after several years of dating with sex now she want me as a normal friend what should i do
Re: Madness Or Love by blessguy: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2010
Because love is an Unquenchable fire , sometimes its burn during the rain and sometimes burns when its ought not to , more gist about Love and romance here http://www.datingpropositions.info
Re: Madness Or Love by 190: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
Povis:

My girl friend asking me to be her friend again after several years of dating with intimacy now she want me as a normal friend what should i do
you are as mad as your question

say YES SIR!!
Re: Madness Or Love by Areaboy2(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
she's shagin someone else with prospects,  move on dude undecided
Re: Madness Or Love by jenibayo(f): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2010
Na wa for u poster.
Re: Madness Or Love by DeepSoul(f): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2010
Madness
Re: Madness Or Love by Radiant(f): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2010
I just love the way y'all ask questions on NL. You just come and drop 2 lines and expect the right answers. How do we know if truly you're mad or you're in love? Or did Seun tell you his office is at Okija shrine?  grin
Re: Madness Or Love by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
Re: Madness Or Love by CuteAngel(f): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
Madness grin
Re: Madness Or Love by kokoletz(m): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
real madness
Re: Madness Or Love by MissyB1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2010
Omo, Na mental case . . . grin
Re: Madness Or Love by kokoletz(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2010
but the truth is why are girls this mean omo the babe na real baaaaadddd babe
Re: Madness Or Love by coolier(f): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
Show some maturity and be her friend, don't turn it into a 'do or die' affair. The fact your relationship turned sour shouldn't make you enemies, it only shows you are not meant to be together for life. Accept that without any bitterness or animosity bearing in mind that sometimes one doesn't marry his first love, and even the one after that.
Re: Madness Or Love by kokoletz(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2010
Hey girl lets b frank with ourself is it possible to be a friend to one you had cherished and loved with all your heart. I rather will go far apart from each other.
Re: Madness Or Love by collinsuns: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2010
i feel u should let her go. she may most likely have gotten someone else but all the same follow ur heart. i advise however that u should be wise and logical rather than being emotional and sentimental

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Girl But Her Education Is Faster Than Mine. What Can I Do? / Build Fearless Relationships / She's At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.