Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Love My Girl But Her Education Is Faster Than Mine. What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girl But Her Education Is Faster Than Mine. What Can I Do? (614 Views)

Guys What Would You Do If She Tell You This After Sponsoring Her Education (pic) / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girl But Her Education Is Faster Than Mine. What Can I Do? by Dave4luv: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2010
I've been in relationship of over five years. i love this girl so much but her education is faster than mine. Now she's serving while am just an Ordinary ND holder, just proccesing my DEI. But we both love our selves. She said she want to marry in the netx four to five years. Pls advise me , cos i dont kno what to do.
Re: I Love My Girl But Her Education Is Faster Than Mine. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2010
Typical example of the low-self-esteemed Nigerian brother intimidated by the success of the woman. Please let her be rather than drag her down.
Re: I Love My Girl But Her Education Is Faster Than Mine. What Can I Do? by petebor02(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
if she is faster then u ride on Benx E350 class i am sure u wii overtake her.
Re: I Love My Girl But Her Education Is Faster Than Mine. What Can I Do? by chika98: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
What were you doing while she was acquiring all her degree?
Re: I Love My Girl But Her Education Is Faster Than Mine. What Can I Do? by GL(f): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
instead of being intimidated by her achievements, be inspired and do something about your situation. she loves you and wants to get married in 4-5 years, that's enough time to get a degree and a job.
Re: I Love My Girl But Her Education Is Faster Than Mine. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2010
@poster
it is sad that you think like that but if thats such a problem for you then EDUCATE YOURSELF some more to catch up!!!!!
Re: I Love My Girl But Her Education Is Faster Than Mine. What Can I Do? by maedan(f): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2010
Unless, of course, you don't feel you have the potential. It seems she may not just be faster in education than you, but smarter as well. However, if I am wrong, then please try and keep on with your own studies, work your own way up. It's not how far, but how well. Many people go to school/finish before others, but may end up far behind in the career ladder.

(1) (Reply)

Confrontations / Reasons 4 Late/bad Marriages / She's At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.