Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (8596 Views)

The Gods Of Ancient Sumer / Reverend David Obiosa: Christian Warfare Is Not Against Flesh And Blood / Was The Book Of Genesis Just A Cheap Copy Of The Sumerian Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
ifenes:

The Archer ! The doubter , hardly changes a childhood belief, makes sense. smiley))

THERE'S JUST SO MUCH CONFUSION EVERYWHERE. STAR SIGNS? PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THEY BEHAVE IN ACCORDANCE TO THE HOROSCOPES?
THIS IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF SHITTERY I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR.

OUR NIGERIANS JUST TAKE WHATEVER THEY SEE WITHOUT ASKING QUESTIONS.

A CHRISTIAN AGAINST EVOLUTION, WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THE GALAXIES AND PLANETS.

A CHRISTIAN AGAINST SCIENCE WILL GLADLY TELL YOU ABOUT THE BIG BANG AND DINOSAURS.

A BELIEVER OF THE MOON LANDING AND SPACEWALK WILL GLADLY TELL YOU THEIR HOROSCOPE SIGN.

IT'S ALL INSANITY. I'LL TAKE SOME PEOPLE SERIOUSLY WHEN THEY FINALLY DISCOVER THAT CERTAIN THINGS ARE DIFFERENT AND CANNOT MIX.
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by correctguy101(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S JUST SO MUCH CONFUSION EVERYWHERE. STAR SIGNS? PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THEY BEHAVE IN ACCORDANCE TO THE HOROSCOPES?

A CHRISTIAN AGAINST SCIENCE WILL GLADLY TELL YOU ABOUT THE BIG BANG AND DINOSAURS.

A BELIEVER OF THE MOON LANDING AND SPACEWALK WILL GLADLY TELL YOU THEIR HOROSCOPE SIGN.

IT'S ALL INSANITY. I'LL TAKE SOME PEOPLE SERIOUSLY WHEN THEY FINALLY DISCOVER THAT CERTAIN THINGS ARE DIFFERENT AND CANNOT MIX.

Then the " Caps are indeed locked"

Well done bro.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 2:32am On Mar 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I don’t remember forcing anything on you tho. So why all these caps. It’s really rude. Unfollow me if you think it’s trash. Life is not hard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Danrodney(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifenes:

I don’t remember forcing anything on you tho. So why all these caps. It’s really rude. Unfollow me if you think it’s trash. Life is not hard.
january 18 1994 please what is my master number?
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by romme2u: 2:56am On Apr 02, 2018
ifenes:

undecided

how do i know my star sign
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2018
grin
Sounds like just another mythical story of origin. Maybe a small percentage has some truth. Because even the bible refers to Angels who descended on the earth, had children with men who became giants who established the concept of government. .. and that before this, there were giants too

Two kinds of giants?

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Genesis:6:2

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Genesis:6:4

The book of Enoch goes further into details of the Angels and the knowledge they brought

Did you know that all ancient cultures had giant myths?
My grandma died in late 2000s and she spoke of seeing giants as a child. In fact, stories from other sources were that they lived right on a the hills and they ate the traditional sacrifices that people used to offer. May be they were worshipped and the concept of worshipping ancestral spirits came from the practice ...

NB/ Its interesting that the giants have since disappeared

1 Like

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Muafrika2:
grin
Sounds like just another mythical story of origin. Maybe a small percentage has some truth. Because even the bible refers to Angels who descended on the earth, had children with men who became giants who established the concept of government. .. and that before this, there were giants too

Two kinds of giants?

The book of Enoch goes further into details of the Angels and the knowledge they brought

Did you know that all ancient cultures had giant myths?
My grandma died in late 2000s and she spoke of seeing giants as a child. In fact, stories from other sources were that they lived right on a the hills and they ate the traditional sacrifices that people used to offer. May be they were worshipped and the concept of worshipping ancestral spirits came from the practice ...

NB/ Its interesting that the giants have since disappeared

The stories of giants existed globally and we have only a few stories told about them. My narrative are from the Sumerian Tablets. Are they true or not ? who knows. But the Celtic talk about a 12 planet and underground civilisation in the Earth crust that have existed millions of years after the fall of Atlantis. I have read other books that have similar stories and in-depth narratives about the history of the planet which are not available to anyone. The bible only gives a glimpse to an enormous history of Earth.

4 Likes

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2018
romme2u:

undecided

how do i know my star sign

It’s easy, your date of birth and month should do. This will let you know the characteristics of your Energy, your Elements, your strength and weaknesses
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by sonmvayina(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Just a little chip....Zachariah sitchen work is fiction, anybody trying to take them in face value will only end in the gutter...

Like I said in an earlier post, they are not aliens but spiritual beings..Marduk won his place in the pantheon as the king of the Gods when he defeated Tiamat, it was her body he used in creating the universe..

The enuma elish says "they all drew their lots for the earth" meaning they decided to come to earth..Enlil is Lord air or prince of the air and his wife Ninil,is lady air, if you do a comparison with christianity or other religions, he would be Satan since he is the destroyer as he was the one who sent the flood because the noise of men was disturbing him..he is also zeus in Greeks religion..him and his sons and daughters are the baals and asherahs of the old testament..his first son is Nergal and he will correspond to the devil, they are all what constitute the left side of the Elohim. Inanna is the daughter of nannar,she is lucifer of the old testament and the goddess of death and destruction..she will correspond to Mary in the Christian religion, as it was her cult that was re branded as Christianity.

Enki and his sons belong to the right hand of the elohim..
While marduk sits in the middle as the divine king of heaven and earth..and decide the destiny of both man and god.

2 Likes

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by peterphd(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
ifenes:

It’s easy, your date of birth and month should do. This will let you know the characteristics of your Energy, your Elements, your strength and weaknesses

July
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
peterphd:

July 9?

Oh that’s Cancer, the Cardinal water sign. Highly emotional and very caring!

1 Like

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by romme2u: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
ifenes:

7th July
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
romme2u:

7th July

Cancer, the water sign. This is one of the leaders of the Zodiac sign. Just like Aries, Libra and Capricorn, you are an initiator, your emotionally create new biginings. Cancers are known to be great at taking care of others and they are mostly great cooks. Picture a water fall, that’s how the emotions of the Cancer is. Fellow water signs are Scorpio( fixed or still water) and Pisces( shallow water body )

2 Likes

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by romme2u: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
ifenes:

Cancer, the water sign. This is one of the leaders of the Zodiac sign. Just like Aries, Libra and Capricorn, you are an initiator, your emotionally create new biginings. Cancers are known to be great at taking care of others and they are mostly great cooks. Picture a water fall, that’s how the emotions of the Cancer is. Fellow water signs are Scorpio( fixed or still water) and Pisces( shallow water body )

embarassed

me whey no sabi cook hahahahahaha cheesy

.........and where will i get resources to take care of others undecided
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by correctguy101(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
ifenes:

September 15
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by correctguy101(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
romme2u:

embarassed
me whey no sabi cook hahahahahaha cheesy
.........and where will i get resources to take care of others undecided
Goan learn how to cook jare grin
After that, com'an take care of me with your cooking abilities tongue
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Adasun(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ecclesiasticus 3:21-24
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by romme2u: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
correctguy101:

Goan learn how to cook jare grin

After that, com'an take care of me with your cooking abilities tongue

grin

dreaming dreamer
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Saverin: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2018
ifenes:

Enki was a companionate giant who help humanity. Initially he was responsible shutting down a lot of our DNA( in accordance to Anu's command). But he latter activated some DNA that made the humans intelligent and curious. This did not please the rest of the Anunaki, especially Enlil.

Do you believe a human has a soul?
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Saverin:

Do you believe a human has a soul?

A human is a Soul with a body.

1 Like

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
correctguy101:

September 15

Virgo, the virgin. This is a mutable sigh along side Gemini, Picses and Sagittarius. The weakest of the earth signs but also a formidable sigh. This sign has Mercury as the ruling planet, planet of most great salesmen/women. They tend to be quick thinkers, solvers of problems, analyticanf observant. Most of my close friends are Virgos. They are non for walking out of relationship, families etc. That negative is their soul challenge. They must learn to be patient in life ad that will save them a lot of regrets.
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ogyunging(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
@ ifenes My star is Aries my date of birth is April 8, please enlighten a brother. Gracias
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
ifenes:
Although Enlil tried and planned control measures, he couldn't stop the rise of the human overpopulation. Now Nibiru orbits the Earth every 360,000 years and fortunately for the gods, Niburu during one of its many cycles was gonna pass very close to the Earth and this would be catastrophic. The Earths magnetic fields were going to be weaker. The Celtic bible called The Kolbrin ( a book taken out of the bible just like as the Dead Sea scroll were, because it spoke about Nibiru- look it up guys) spoke about it in details.

Enlil saw the coming disaster as opportunity to get rid of the humans he considered unworthy. He returned to Nibiru but many Anunaki chose to stay. The Kolbin bible as well as other ancient text, Sumerian tablet, spoke about his the Earth begin to shake, light turned to darkness as Nibiru moved closer. This gave birth to the flood story in the bible.

At that point there was a pole shift and the ocean levels rised and a deluge hit the Earth, destroying the Gold mine in Africa and other Anunaki settlements.

Enki felt sympathy for his chosen ones and secretly instructed ziusudra ( called Noah in the bible) who happens to be his half human son to build a boat.

All these stories are fanciful, made from scattered testimony of those who may have seen the materialised angels in Noah's day. No matter what knowledge these fallen angels and the nephilim imparted are not trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Saverin: 5:15am On Apr 09, 2018
ifenes:

A human is a Soul with a body.

I really like the way you think. In your opinion, what happens to the soul when the body dies?
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2018
Saverin:

I really like the way you think. In your opinion, what happens to the soul when the body dies?

The body dies and the soul rejoins with the Oversoul, ones- true self which is all knowing. Some people call this oversoul God, Allah,Eledumare. Whatever it is called, it is a vastly expanded and unlimited version of us. We are it, it is us. Human experience is on of billions of experiences God, Allah etc is having.

2 Likes

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2018
ogyunging:
@ ifenes
My star is Aries
my date of birth is April 8, please enlighten a brother.
Gracias

Aries the rising Sun. This unique Star sign is the real celebration of Easter. The formidable cardinal fire sign who leads from the front. It is ruled by Mars the God of war,hence why Aries is quick to complete a task. Act first and think later is a major attribute of Aries, the Cardinal fire sign. They are born leaders, initiators and shapers of community. Aries would rather work solo unlike Libra who prefers working in a group. This star sign doesn’t have many flaws. I as a Libra, the opposite polarity to Aries does admire the Aries attributes a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by sirBLUNT: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2018
january18 tell me more cc: ifenes
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ogyunging(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
@ ifenes
Jah Bless Brody.
That was spot on!
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2018
sirBLUNT:
january18 tell me more
cc: ifenes

Capricorn: The grim reaper, the Sun killer,the Jacobs ladder, the devil, highly materialistic,driven by ambition,ruled by Saturn( meaning this people don’t need no one to survive) he can exist on his own, doesn’t play around. This is a Cardinal Earth sign. People born under this sign are the most determined of all the signs of the zodiac. They are lover of statues, family, tradition.This is the leader of the Earth signs. They have the tendency to exhibit the know- it- all attribute. A very prudent, practical and calculating sign. Born leaders and are the best at it. When a Carpricorn takes charge of a crumbling business, expect it to pick up at an amazing pace, because they are born managers. They would be frugal when they need to and will dish out instructions within a short time of take over. They leave no stone unturned. I have met a lot of Carpricorns and None of them is in hardship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2018
correctguy101:

You can understand the so-called arrow Christians speak about if you understand the technology behind it.
Could you please shed more light on this?
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by sirBLUNT: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
ifenes:

Capricorn: The grim reaper, the Sun killer,the Jacobs ladder, the devil, highly materialistic,driven by ambition,ruled by Saturn( meaning this people don’t need no one to survive) he can exist on his own, doesn’t play around. This is a Cardinal Earth sign. People born under this sign are the most determined of all the signs of the zodiac. They are lover of statues, family, tradition.This is the leader of the Earth signs. They have the tendency to exhibit the know- it- all attribute. A very prudent, practical and calculating sign. Born leaders and are the best at it. When a Carpricorn takes charge of a crumbling business, expect it to pick up at an amazing pace, because they are born managers. They would be frugal when they need to and will dish out instructions within a short time of take over. They leave no stone unturned. I have met a lot of Carpricorns and None of them is in hardship.
spot on bro! you be winch?

1 Like

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
I might as well create a thread on Astrology, but it takes lots of time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) / What Is Grace? / How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.