Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (8672 Views)

The Gods Of Ancient Sumer / Reverend David Obiosa: Christian Warfare Is Not Against Flesh And Blood / Was The Book Of Genesis Just A Cheap Copy Of The Sumerian Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by afroxyz: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
ifenes:

Good luck ? I don’t have any belief , not even in science. What’s your star sign ?

Virgo. Life path 8
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 07, 2018
ifenes:
I might as well create a thread on Astrology, but it takes lots of time.
What do you think about the doctrine of the UFOs being compiled by Otemanuduno, please?
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2018
gensteejay:

What do you think about the doctrine of the UFOs being compiled by Otemanuduno, please?

I haven't really followed his thread, but I have seen a lot of his comments that he is obviously talking about the Anunaki, the popular deities and " gods" of all religions on planet Earth. The knowledge of Anunaki is ancient, however they could be lost in translation and they have. I notice he believes in an " Almighty God, well, that's where I differ from him.

1 Like

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by 0temSapien: 3:43am On Jul 01, 2018
ifenes:

I haven't really followed his thread, but I have seen a lot of his comments that he is obviously talking about the Anunaki, the popular deities and " gods" of all religions on planet Earth. The knowledge of Anunaki is ancient, however they could be lost in translation and they have. I notice he believes in an " Almighty God, well, that's where I differ from him.

Well, I don't actually do beliefs, rather I do knowing. I know what is God Almighty and it is not an entity different from the whole of existence, rather, it is EXISTENCE itself. Without Existence, Anunaki, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Atum, Odin, Chukwu, me and you cannot exist today. God Almighty aka the EXISTENCE is a sum total of all things existing and EXISTENCE is conscious as the sum total of all consciousnesses in the MULTIVERSE. That's what I call GOD ALMIGHTY. Anything short of that is a god or a deity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Nostradamus: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
ifenes:
I might as well create a thread on Astrology, but it takes lots of time.
boss mine's march 13
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2018
Nostradamus:
boss mine's march 13

So you have your Sun sign in Pisces and this is the 12th house. Your sun is in the 12th house which represents the end of a cycle. Your sign is a sign of experience, it is the highest state of the soul, you are now a master who hand experienced it all. Most ascended masters are of the Sun sign Pisces. Let’s not forget the astrological “Jesus” whose symbol was represented by the “fish” which is the sign of Pisces. You have reached a state where you have lost desire,motivation,drive and attachment to things.

People may mistake you for a lazy or no ambition person but what it is is that you have done it all and your soul is ready for the next dimension. You are deeply mysterious, spiritual and intune with your soul. You wanna live a simple life and fight a battle of self. You are done with this world. Self awareness practice is your goal.

However this is your sun, a full date of birth, location and time would reflect more of you. You Sun, moon and ascendants are factors that can detail your true- self.
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Nostradamus: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2018
ifenes:

So you have your Sun sign in Pisces and this is the 12th house. Your sun is in the 12th house which represents the end of a cycle. Your sign is a sign of experience, it is the highest state of the soul, you are now a master who hand experienced it all. Most ascended masters are of the Sun sign Pisces. Let’s not forget the astrological “Jesus” whose symbol was represented by the “fish” which is the sign of Pisces. You have reached a state where you have lost desire,motivation,drive and attachment to things.

People may mistake you for a lazy or no ambition person but what it is is that you have done it all and your soul is ready for the next dimension. You are deeply mysterious, spiritual and intune with your soul. You wanna live a simple life and fight a battle of self. You are done with this world. Self awareness practice is your goal.

However this is your sun, a full date of birth, location and time would reflect more of you. You Sun, moon and ascendants are factors that can detail your true- self.
i have always been fascinated with spiritual/esoteric stuff but i also get deeply attracted to material things at times.you talk about been a master who had experience it all.abeg,after acquiring that master status,what's next for the pisces man?
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Nostradamus:
i have always been fascinated with spiritual/esoteric stuff but i also get deeply attracted to material things at times.you talk about been a master who had experience it all.abeg,after acquiring that master status,what's next for the pisces man?

Depending on the moon sign, which is determined by the day of birth, one might know why the interest in matter is. However the attachment will end up being temporary when you get it. At Pisces the soul ascends to the next dimension regardless of how you live your life. You will notice the days of the ascended masters - Buddha, Jesus were in the age of Pisces.
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2018
Btw Pisces often don’t make good parents because they detached from those emotions and connections the world expect from us. They are more likely to become family with their friends and those who share their ideas. They would probably be drunkard as they can be easily addicted to the bottle if they do not follow a spiritual path. Being drunk keeps them in a higher dimension their soul seeks

2 Likes

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by peterphd(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2018
ifenes:

Depending on the moon sign, which is determined by the day of birth, one might know why the interest in matter is. However the attachment will end up being temporary when you get it. At Pisces the soul ascends to the next dimension regardless of how you live your life. You will notice the days of the ascended masters - Buddha, Jesus were in the age of Pisces.
What about cancer?
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2018
ifenes:
Btw Pisces often don’t make good parents because they detached from those emotions and connections the world expect from us. They are more likely to become family with their friends and those who share their ideas. They would probably be drunkard as they can be easily addicted to the bottle if they do not follow a spiritual path. Being drunk keeps them in a higher dimension their soul seeks
Bro, what can you say about my own horoscope? Today is my birthday, and I feel I have both Libra and Scorpio qualities, maybe more of Libra. It could be confusing.
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Nostradamus: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2018
ifenes:
one thing i have noticed about those who believed in the annunaki story is that they seem to support africa and black people as important figures in humanity,some even insist that the first place the anu people landed and their major base of operation is africa and also that negros are the first humans created(even spiritual satanism uphold and extols blacks in some way,some people even believe that jesus christ was a black man and the whites deliberately corrupt history just to paint jesus as one of them)if this is true about blacks and africa,how come africa is such an eyesore among other continents and her children can't even stand the caucasians and asians in virtually all fields of life(tech,medicine,politics,business e.t.c)the only thing blacks seem to do perfectly is engage in ritual killings,endless corruption,extreme greed and other social vices while other races are up to great scientific discoveries.

1 Like

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Nostradamus: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2018
ifenes:
pisces star sign seem to be filled with undesirable features than other signs.if i can,i'd change my star sign to a better one asap. undecided
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nostradamus:
pisces star sign seem to be filled with undesirable features than other signs.if i can,i'd change my star sign to a better one asap. undecided

Pisces is got a be the best sign as you have completed the cycle of the zodiac. At this point you so in tune with the soul to the point you can easily feel other people's pains, this makes very compassionate. Prisces is the God-Mind itself, the wisest of all signs. Starting from Aries( the Big Bang) who is full of energy, but very immature,the baby of the Zodiac as well as the most selfish sign all the way to Pisces. Honestly this is the best place to be. Task completed.
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nostradamus:
one thing i have noticed about those who believed in the annunaki story is that they seem to support africa and black people as important figures in humanity,some even insist that the first place the anu people landed and their major base of operation is africa and also that negros are the first humans created(even spiritual satanism uphold and extols blacks in some way,some people even believe that jesus christ was a black man and the whites deliberately corrupt history just to paint jesus as one of them)if this is true about blacks and africa,how come africa is such an eyesore among other continents and her children can't even stand the caucasians and asians in virtually all fields of life(tech,medicine,politics,business e.t.c)the only thing blacks seem to do perfectly is engage in ritual killings,endless corruption,extreme greed and other social vices while other races are up to great scientific discoveries.

Interesting. But from my observations, the Africans weren't built to go into technology but rather a different path. A friend of mine strongly believes the Anunaki are the direct ancestors of the white race. They reincarnate to continue the project they started thousands of years ago. The rise in technology isn't ordinary. The black are naturally intune with nature and the soul, rituals were barbaric definitely . The Annunaki used the blacks to mine gold in the past just as the whites made use of black slaves as manual labour to build their empire. Technology as good as it may seem does kill the soul and will end into dependency on robots and extinction of the human race.

I think on a parallel universe, the blacks were by themselves in their own paradise free of Caucasian invaders. Maybe a little scientific invention and writings. The planet was all green with no pollution. Since they didn't know about iPhones and cars, they were happy in their mud huts and huge farmlands smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by ifenes(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
gensteejay:

Bro, what can you say about my own horoscope? Today is my birthday, and I feel I have both Libra and Scorpio qualities, maybe more of Libra. It could be confusing.

That means you will have a strong influence of Pluto and Venus. Being a Libra, you are diplomatic, sophisticated, balanced, indecisive, very intellectual, mostly likely good looking with dimples. But since Mars, the war planet is rising into full force, you will have the tendency to be secretive, revengeful, intense. You basically will share both properties of those two beautiful planets. You don't need friendships,but maybe aquitances. Youlove SEX. Very sexually driven and you look for physical attraction.

Technically you are a libra but Scorpio the sign of power, money, death and sex also has a very strong pull. You are mostly likely very loyal.

1 Like

Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by sirBLUNT: 6:18pm On May 29, 2020
ifenes pls continue this thread
Re: The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists / I Want To Know About MFM / She Lost Her Husband & Her 5 Children In A Day And She Can't Give Birth Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.