Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (827571 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
We now have an increasing amount of visa agents in this thread pretending to be genuine posters.

Will definitely get rid of you lot one by one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dollarh: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
You have to find a way ill advice you check Google because the have to sign on it in moe and mofa

Loverswater:

Thats d issue, my documemts are hard to unlaminate bcuz is being long

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sharpman1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
I had planned visiting Qatar on holiday in the nearest future but I don't think I will ever visit Qatar again. No need wasting my money, their immigration can be unreasonable at times. Also, I will never fly Qatar airways again. I will rather fly Emirates.

So I visited the US Las month and booked my flight with Qatar airways. Since the stopover took over 8 hrs, Qatar airways gave me a complimentary accommodation. The accommodation could either be inside the airport (no need for entry visa) or in DOHA town (an entry visa would be obtained for me by the airline) depending on availability.

The first leg to the US was smooth. Got to Doha and an accommodation was gotten in town so an entry visa was obtained. I preferred an hotel in the airport as it would increase my resting time.

The issue came with the second leg on my way back to Nigeria. I asked for an hotel inside the airport cause I was tired and did not want the stress of long transportation to town but was told they already reserved one in town.

So after over 45 mins, a Qatar airways official comes and says their immigration did not grant me an entry visa. I was mad. On what basis? Because I am on my way to Nigeria? It did not just make sense to me.

Oya, give me a hotel in the airport, I don't need an entry visa for that....the official said they didn'thave a reservation for me in the airport. Bottomline, I had to look for a chair to sleep and rest for the next 9hrs.

So I have made up my mind. No more Qatar airways and no holidays in doha ever..... except of course the World Cup in 2022.

If I want to holiday in the Middle East, I will do UAE. If I want to fly a Middle Eastern airline, I will fly Emirates.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
sharpman1:
I had planned visiting Qatar on holiday in the nearest future but I don't think I will ever visit Qatar again. No need wasting my money, their immigration can be unreasonable at times. Also, I will never fly Qatar airways again. I will rather fly Emirates.

So I visited the US Las month and booked my flight with Qatar airways. Since the stopover took over 8 hrs, Qatar airways gave me a complimentary accommodation. The accommodation could either be inside the airport (no need for entry visa) or in DOHA town (an entry visa would be obtained for me by the airline) depending on availability.

The first leg to the US was smooth. Got to Doha and an accommodation was gotten in town so an entry visa was obtained. I preferred an hotel in the airport as it would increase my resting time.

The issue came with the second leg on my way back to Nigeria. I asked for an hotel inside the airport cause I was tired and did not want the stress of long transportation to town but was told they already reserved one in town.

So after over 45 mins, a Qatar airways official comes and says their immigration did not grant me an entry visa. I was mad. On what basis? Because I am on my way to Nigeria? It did not just make sense to me.

Oya, give me a hotel in the airport, I don't need an entry visa for that....the official said they didn'thave a reservation for me in the airport. Bottomline, I had to look for a chair to sleep and rest for the next 9hrs.

So I have made up my mind. No more Qatar airways and no holidays in doha ever..... except of course the World Cup in 2022.

If I want to holiday in the Middle East, I will do UAE. If I want to fly a Middle Eastern airline, I will fly Emirates.

In all these, I blame our government,...the citizens of this country are like Sheep without Shepard; our government doesn't care what happens to us

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Caft:

Sirwells me too have been trying to pm you for you send me your number but it has not been going through please need to discuss things privately with you

Okay, make I get your email then, I will send it to you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
curiobling:
is job still available I can buy from your company I no get time to dey pay rent without salary bro

Not at the moment bro.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Charlise(f): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pls do I need to attestate my work experience letter too, I was told DT some people do it, especially for teaching jobs. Will appreciate any response pls.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thanks to all that response to my questions.I really appreciate.
Please must one have a UBA account before that and how much does it cost to attest educational documents in Abuja?

Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dollarh: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2018
It can me Ecobank, First bank Zenith bank, fidelity bank or sterling bank MasterCard or visa card, make sure the card can do international transactions 26k would be debited from your account for biometrics plus charges and attestation costs 18k per document (36k in total for degree certificate and letter of eligibility from moe ) this is without how much you'll pay at moe and mofa to sign and stamp the document, ill advice you budget 45k for attestation

abiriba:
Thanks to all that response to my questions.I really appreciate.
Please must one have a UBA account before that and how much does it cost to attest educational documents in Abuja?

Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 6:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Dollarh:
It can me Ecobank, First bank Zenith bank, fidelity bank or sterling bank MasterCard or visa card, make sure the card can do international transactions 26k would be debited from your account for biometrics plus charges and attestation costs 18k per document (36k in total for degree certificate and letter of eligibility from moe ) this is without how much you'll pay at moe and mofa to sign and stamp the document, ill advice you budget 45k for attestation

So GTBank MasterCard is not acceptable?

Is it necessary to attest WAEC along with Degree. What's the likely disadvantages of doing either of the two? That will be 18,000 x 3 documents ( WAEC, Degree, Eligibility letter)
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by luvhenry(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hi guys. So i booked an etihad flight and it's landing at abu dhabi. Then there's a bus taking us to etihad bus station. The help I need now is 1). Does anyone know where in dubai the etihad bus station Is? (2) any affordable hotels very close to the station? As I wouldn't want to be far off this station so I get to the hotel early and also leave early when im leaving dubai . Responses are appreciated.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dollarh: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
I am not sure about the gt card,
what I DID was I attested my waec and degree certificate at moe and mofa then I attested only my degree certificate and letter of eligibility at UAE embassy but the choice is all yours you can do the three ( 18,000×3).I don't know about any disadvantage keeping my fingers crossed.

Magdagascariens:

So GTBank MasterCard is not acceptable?

Is it necessary to attest WAEC along with Degree. What's the likely disadvantages of doing either of the two? That will be 18,000 x 3 documents ( WAEC, Degree, Eligibility letter)

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chimaobikanu(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
luvhenry:
Hi guys. So i booked an etihad flight and it's landing at abu dhabi. Then there's a bus taking us to etihad bus station. The help I need now is 1). Does anyone know where in dubai the etihad bus station Is? (2) any affordable hotels very close to the station? As I wouldn't want to be far off this station so I get to the hotel early and also leave early when im leaving dubai . Responses are appreciated.

Its at Sheikh Zayed Road, next to the Noor Islamic bank metro. I think opposite Chelsea Towers....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loverswater(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Good day guys, last time i promised to get to abuja and get to the embassy and force my way abt this appointment stuff, i dnt knw hu deleted it.
Anyways, am in Abj now, we fought until the rain came, the consulate heard our voice and knew we came, he said we can come tomorrow or next bcuz today was horrible due to the break last week, 300+ ppl in there.
We without appointments were screened off, with many battling with few days to e-visa expiration. Now, here are some news i brought as promised;
1. Please it is not advisable to send WhatsApp appointments more than once.
2. If you feel like you have sent the appointment and is atleast more than 2weeks, ur best guess will be to go tje embassy and meet them.
3. Thou i didnt confirm, a guy got e-visa to dubai today and according to the policy that came with it, no need of going to Embassy, get the printout and travel.
Thats all i have for today, we shall proceed for tmao, please wish us luck.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amaso99(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Loverswater:
Good day guys, last time i promised to get to abuja and get to the embassy and force my way abt this appointment stuff, i dnt knw hu deleted it.
Anyways, am in Abj now, we fought until the rain came, the consulate heard our voice and knew we came, he said we can come tomorrow or next bcuz today was horrible due to the break last week, 300+ ppl in there.
We without appointments were screened off, with many battling with few days to e-visa expiration. Now, here are some news i brought as promised;
1. Please it is not advisable to send WhatsApp appointments more than once.
2. If you feel like you have sent the appointment and is atleast more than 2weeks, ur best guess will be to go tje embassy and meet them.
3. Thou i didnt confirm, a guy got e-visa to dubai today and according to the policy that came with it, no need of going to Embassy, get the printout and travel.
Thats all i have for today, we shall proceed for tmao, please wish us luck.
please update me if you have done the attestation of ur laminated cert. Cos i have simijar issue
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ALOCORA(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Authority180:
. please someone should help us oooo, mine is getting to 2weeks after sending message on WhatsApp no response

@Authority180, how far. Have you gotten your biometric date.?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seezor20(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
g 21seezor20:please my questions is to confirm maybe Nigerians do taxi driver job in UAE,especially with TAWASUL taxi company in Abdul Dhabi. And if it is true how did they recruit them andcondition of work and their standard of living in dubia. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 3:05am On Aug 28, 2018
seezor20:
g 21seezor20:please my questions is to confirm maybe Nigerians do taxi driver job in UAE,especially with TAWASUL taxi company in Abdul Dhabi. And if it is true how did they recruit them andcondition of work and their standard of living in dubia. Thanks
yes Nigerians work as drivers with tawasul and it’s one of the biggest taxi taxi company in Abu Dhabi after Al ghazal, you have a specific target monthly but their standard of living is averagely ok. You can make 3-4K aed monthly, how they recruit? I don’t know
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Onyi2728(f): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2018
DEAR ALL....

I m begging with God’s name.

Anyone who sees and knows any walk-in interviews taking place in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi shouldn’t hestitate to Quote me or infirm others here so we can be able to find a job.

From a concerned Nigerian.

Thanks and God Bless
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loverswater(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Amaso99:
please update me if you have done the attestation of ur laminated cert. Cos i have simijar issue
Actually, i have decided not tonattest yet because from what i was told, it will take more than a week, dnt knw but thats m own finding
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amaso99(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Loverswater:

Actually, i have decided not tonattest yet because from what i was told, it will take more than a week, dnt knw but thats m own finding
ok thanks bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kof99: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hi everyone, pls I have a question and I'd like to be enlightened on it.
I want to process 1 month visa to look for a job(I already have 2 walk in interview dates for Sept) is it advisable to go using 1month visa? as the 3mths visa is more expensive and the process is more tedious
I also intend on stamping all my docs from moe, mofa, and at the embassy.
Is this OK?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good Luck. Missed you guys.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.