Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819999 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Toma24(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
although just planning to chill in Dubai not really employment
The question is after the expiration of the 3 months visa how do I renew it?
is it gonna be like US Dropbox or what?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Luckycharis: 4:35am On Oct 23, 2018
hello guys..pls anybody with Dubia CV format for different jobs pls help a brother, or any body with good experience on how to create a CV pls email me let's relate.. luckymightyjr@gmail.com I'll gladly appreciate pls..
thanks guys
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Toma24:

Just to chill out for 3 months and you are planning on how to renew if it expires. Won't going back to 9ja be better except you are really planning in looking for job.
With the new law you can now extend your stay for one month twice if it has already been implemented.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2018
Toma24:
After chillin for 3 months, u plan to chill for additional 3 monthsgrin Mr Chiller

Come out clean bro; u chill with 2 weeks visa not 3 months, unless you’re planning on how to extend if you didn’t find job after 3 monthsgrin

11 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Horrycops: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2018
NONNYG:
After chillin for 3 months, u plan to chill for additional 3 monthsgrin Mr Chiller

Come out clean bro; u chill with 2 weeks visa not 3 months, unless you’re planning on how to extend if you didn’t find job after 3 monthsgrin
lol..too much money
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
U even get time d answer' him Lolz. Hahahhhhhah en wan extend 3months chilling Chai I Don suffer
NONNYG:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Toma24(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
NONNYG:

grin
On a more serious note bro; Was actually thinking of going few days before next year election cos no one knows what's gonna happen.
And I asked about the renewal mainly because I may not be chanced to hit Dubai again until next year Xmas and of course I will be renewing in naija not in Dubai bro....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Toma24(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Cafisis:

Just to chill out for 3 months and you are planning on how to renew if it expires. Won't going back to 9ja be better except you are really planning in looking for job.
With the new law you can now extend your stay for one month twice if it has already been implemented.
I just prefer the multiple entry stuff and am pretty cool with the 14days stuff as well
Bless up bruh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Toma24(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
U even get time d answer' him Lolz. Hahahhhhhah en wan extend 3months chilling Chai I Don suffer
You probably misinterpreted the whole thing or maybe i didn't explain wella
Am not talking about renewing in Dubai am talking about doing that in naija
and I won't be staying there For the whole 90days bro...
If am a job seeker what will I gain if am deceiving you people who might probably help me get a job when I land?
Just visiting for few days and I just prefer the multiple entry stuff....
Thanks btw
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Charlise(f): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Charlise:
Hello guys, pls what should be the content of letter of eligibility from ministry of education, they wrote on mine, that am eligible to study in UAE, I need to know before I proceed to attest it in foreign affairs and UAE embassy.
Thanks
I need answers pls, what should be the content of eligibility letter?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
It's cool. Do 14days it one month. Wen it finishes u apply for another one. Unless u wan do feelance visa which is expenses. U must enter Uae every 6months or else the visa wil expire
Toma24:

You probably misinterpreted the whole thing or maybe i didn't explain wella
Am not talking about renewing in Dubai am talking about doing that in naija
and I won't be staying there For the whole 90days bro...
If am a job seeker what will I gain if am deceiving you people who might probably help me get a job when I land?
Just visiting for few days and I just prefer the multiple entry stuff....
Thanks btw
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Charlise:

I need answers pls, what should be the content of eligibility letter?
What ever the content is does not really matter, what matters is it will pave way for you to attest your certificate/s.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Glare247(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Horrycops:
abeg I need asap answer.. Thanks
What type of job sir?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Luckycharis:
hello guys..pls anybody with Dubia CV format for different jobs pls help a brother, or any body with good experience on how to create a CV pls email me let's relate.. luckymightyjr@gmail.com I'll gladly appreciate pls..
thanks guys
http://handtohandinvestmentltd.com/cv-format-for-dubai-filename/

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by buka35(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2018
Horrycops:
Hello great people.. My agent just told me to pay half of the visa fee which is 300k for employment visa... So the full amount will be 600k... Is that not too expensive

Run�
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Currently seeking for job here in Dubai, anyone nairalander with job links abeg and walk in interview pls.Help ur brother oooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Luckycharis: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2018
minasota:
http://handtohandinvestmentltd.com/cv-format-for-dubai-filename/

thank u so much,, I'll appreciate if u reply my mail pls..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Promzwealth: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Guys abeg I'm confuse here,....
A friend who told me about e visa that he help get a job with it..
Now he told me today that his boss said that he need five people for one helping job in one company he called, that is a diract employment visa ,2 years visa that I should pay 1million for everything ...
Guys abeg I need una advise oo because not understanding again oo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Micky27: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
My people, how do i locate UAE embassy I'm coming from minna, Tsukunda Plaza, Second floor, Constitution Avenue, central Business District, besides Church Gate, Abuja. Help a brother! Going for biometrics appointment tomorrow
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by buka35(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
One more to good. So far so good. I thank God for everything. This thread has really been helpful. I thank all the profs on this thread .. You guys are the real MVPs.
I share my own story when its over. May we all find that which we seek. Thanks all.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Promzwealth:
Now he told me today that his boss said that he need five people for one helping job in one company he called, that is a diract employment visa ,2 years visa that I should pay 1million for everything ...
your friend wan buy land for village

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nonsoyoungprof: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Promzwealth:
everything like how,.. and what type of job is that..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by film2(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
OJB55566:
Please I'm also in need of the bed space in Dubai, coming in on November 3rd. I don't know anywhere in Dubai but will like it to be close to the city where I don't be spending much on transport searching for job
I will be leaving too on the 3rd can we hook up too
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2018
Promzwealth:

Becareful lipsrsealed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eddiecute86(m): 2:43am On Oct 25, 2018
kellz0:
Please friends help me before I got scammed!!! How true is this?? My agent says they need drivers and I’m going to the interview today!!! Salary is 3000 and above!!! True or scam please!!!’

Scam my brother.
Taxi companies don't recruit here like that.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eddiecute86(m): 2:54am On Oct 25, 2018
Promzwealth:

I have been in UAE long enough to know what is happening. People should stop going for employment visa from Nigeria, you will end up being disappointed because what they will tell you is not what you will get in most cases.

I will advise you not to go for it. Go for visit visa and search for job you will get one and that's it at least you saw the job by yourself and you know what it is all about.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fatsonm: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2018
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=fatsonm post=72392164]Good day house. A brother of mine travelled to UAE (dubai precisely) for 3 months visit visa some years back. He wants to go back to work ...

Pls what are the recommended sites to seek for job ?

Sincere and urgent answers are needed.[/quote

What has he been doing all this years in Dubai? ]

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.