Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819777 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2018
kiahrt:

He's on d right track. That's employment Visa process. Once he show d first document to them at d embassy, he will be directed to go for medical, attest d medical report then proceed to biometric that is if he's company over here has done d necessary with MOI in UAE. Though he's still gonna pay for biometric in naija. Good luck

Thanks so much.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2018
How please, what is the address of UAE embassy in Abuja?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Is very difficult to get a job of 5k dirham, talkles of 30k, how many people they even earn 2k and above monthly, maybe 5 out of 100 peoples
bro say what you know. I know of Nigerians that rejected 6k job here in Dubai. As a professional genuinely employed in Dubai, your housing allowance alone per month can not be less than 3k.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Valclint(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys, long time. I plan going to Miracle garden on 7th of next month. Anybody up for it? ��
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2018
ntutu:
How please, what is the address of UAE embassy in Abuja?

Did you check the front page?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Larrycool1234(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2018
mdgr81:
If you like to visit Dubai for
Two weeks
One month
Three months
or you want Employment visa on freelance or on no freelance please contact us on +971547118941

Hope you are real o?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2018
kissK
Uwaiwe:
bro say what you know. I know of Nigerians that rejected 6k job here in Dubai. As a professional genuinely employed in Dubai, your housing allowance alone per month can not be less than 3k.

Is possible but 5 out of 100, to get job of 2k Is very difficult, if u doubt check the saraly of vacancy someone just posted on this 148. Or 149 thread and tell me how much u see
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Austin5130(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2018
mdgr81:
If you like to visit Dubai for
Two weeks
One month
Three months
or you want Employment visa on freelance or on no freelance please contact us on +971547118941
you are not on whatsapp
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shuta(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please, for the attestation of documents in Abuja, in the aspect of SSCE, Must it be WAEC or can one attest NECO and use it in UAE in search of job

Prompt answer to this will be appreciated
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Shuta:
Please, for the attestation of documents in Abuja, in the aspect of SSCE, Must it be WAEC or can one attest NECO and use it in UAE in search of job

Prompt answer to this will be appreciated

I don't think NECO is used outside Nigeria, as the exam is being set by a national body. WAEC is generally accepted
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please which of the airlines ticket is cheaper, thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Stdannyel(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hello house,
Please where in Lagos can I get the yellow card?
Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by faliowino(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hello house please where in abudabi can one buy garri?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
faliowino:
Hello house please where in abudabi can one buy garri?

Hmmm garri for abudabi, is better u ask someone coming over to bring for u from naija
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Stdannyel:
Hello house,
Please where in Lagos can I get the yellow card?
Thanks
i guess yellow card is not needed for UAE
But I think you can get it in airport,state secretariat or big hospital
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
oduzbaba89:
Please which of the airlines ticket is cheaper, thanks
Google is your friend bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Fish123(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
nnamdi16:

I don't think NECO is used outside Nigeria, as the exam is being set by a national body. WAEC is generally accepted
i think one can also use NECO for job search in UAE..... Gurus can give their view about it thou
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bobbiano: 6:25am On Nov 28, 2018
KESHYLOVE:
Greetings my pipo, pls anyone with link for a security job, pls I have SIRA, POD, First aid and fire certificate, any assistant will be nice....thanks. 1love

MALE SECURITY GUARD - SEMI GOVERNMENT COMPANY
al mariah
-
Dubai
AED2,260 a month
Job Summary

We are now accepting new batch of Security Guard candidates for a Semi-Government Company in Dubai.

- Must have Education Certificate attested by the UAE.

- Must have valid SIRA / DPS Certificate

- With Fire Safety Certificate

- With POD Certificate (People of Determination)

- With SIRA Fitness Test Certificate

- Can join immediately- no notice period (Visit, Cancelled, ready for cancellation)

If you have all the documents, please come to our office with your CV, Passport copy, Visa copy, and above mentioned certificate copies daily (Sunday to Thursday) from 10 am to 2 pm for screening and registration.

Location: Almariah HR Consultancy, Office No. 1207, Bayswater Tower by Omniyat, Business Bay, Dubai

Job Type / Category

Full-time

12 hours per day

26 days a month

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Capitalo(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2018
Pls between Waec and OND result which one is advisable to Attest before coming over to UAE for jobs.
Urgent help Pls!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2018
evry1 shud be careful of those claiming agents on this thread, beware of scammers oooo!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Stdannyel(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2018
Please I need an urgent response,
I booked my flight, but later an attendant called me that I should inform my agent to OK for boarding which I didn't understand.

I have 3 months visa.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Stdannyel:
Please I need an urgent response,
I booked my flight, but later an attendant called me that I should inform my agent to OK for boarding which I didn't understand.

I have 3 months visa.

Did u book the flight ursef or u book through an agent? and which airbus did u book?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Anyone traveling to Nigeria very soon?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Capitalo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Capitalo:
Pls between Waec and OND result which one is advisable to Attest before coming over to UAE for jobs.
Urgent help Pls!
Pls anyone with an idea on this should help me pls, it's very urgent.
Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifecx4real: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
NONNYG:
Anyone traveling to Nigeria very soon?

Yes, tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.