Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819663 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NaDem34: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Please house sorry to draw you guys back a bit, am already In Dubai working and i didnt attest my certificates back in Nigeria, now my company wants to upgrade me as a CCTV operator and it requires I will present an attested certificate, please how can I go about attesting my certificate while in dubai..Please I need valid answer ,I have all my original documents both Waec, degree etc with me here in dubai

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
RealityShot:
all those of you telling us to stay here in naija ...
here is what our situation is...
150 aed/mon; graduate teacher pry; work from mon~fri 8-3pm,
80-10 aed/mon; ssce sales boy/girl; work from mon~sat 7-9pm!
250 aed/mo; graduate teacher sec; work from mon-fri 8-3pm
500 aed/mo; graduate teacher 3yrs exp. Sec; work from 7-4pm; INDIGIENES ONLY!
no accom, feeding, transport, etc in any of the above, plus NO PROMOTION
NOW compare that with
800 aed/mo; accom, feeding, even work from 6-9pm self
please DO NOT say to anyone to stay in naija!!!

Na maths and English you dey talk, get your visa and flight come see yasef to be convinced, person wey no go no dey come, and experience they say its the best teacher come gather better experience.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emmahoney(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
NaDem34:
Please house sorry to draw you guys back a bit, am already In Dubai working and i didnt attest my certificates back in Nigeria, now my company wants to upgrade me as a CCTV operator and it requires I will present an attested certificate, please how can I go about attesting my certificate while in dubai..Please I need valid answer ,I have all my original documents both Waec, degree etc with me here in dubai
Any of your family members in Nigeria can help out. However, they must bear the same surname with you. Anything less won't work. Your original certificates will be needed too.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

Oya make una dey come na....
Na who go dubai know wetin dey happen for duani...

Wirh that 800dhs......80k u think...na when u reach hwre 80k go become 50k
how will 80k become 50k??

here, 50k pay remove:
rent selfcon 15k,
trans 6k,
feeding 10k...;
wetin remain?
i hear it ain't so bad if you are not greedy and have a good skill or qualification.
anyways, all am saying is...DO NOT TELL US TO STAY IN NIGERIA.
even Benin will soon be a better alternative.
here in naija, with all your skills, they just pay what they want and expect you to use all your skills to help them and even demand menial activities and overtime without OPTION!
it is better to help us to come and see .. At least if we fail, can return with the news.
as for overstaying miscreants; why don't you all report them?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
8 out of 10 non professional Nigerians coming to uae for menial jobs will return home it’s a fact. Nigeria is out of demand, look at the positive side anyone advising you not to come is doing you a big favor after all your coming doesn’t reduce my salary or whatever.

I met a Nigerian guy today at the car wash I pity his lineage, make fully grown 34 yrs old guy Dey cry... 12hrs work non stop, non stop manual wash o with salary of 1,000 dirhams
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jamestown123: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
8 out of 10 non professional Nigerians coming to uae for menial jobs will return home it’s a fact. Nigeria is out of demand, look at the positive side anyone advising you not to come is doing you a big favor after all your coming doesn’t reduce my salary or whatever.

I met a Nigerian guy today at the car wash I pity his lineage, make fully grown 34 yrs old guy Dey cry... 12hrs work non stop, non stop manual wash o with salary of 1,000 dirhams
While here 14hours nonstop 35000

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jamestown123:
While here 14hours nonstop 35000
why not use that money get your self a cab or mini bus and start cashing in 5k daily then save for better countries like canada
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jamestown123: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
profjustine458:
why not use that money get your self a cab or mini bus and start cashing in 5k daily then save for better countries like canada
I tell u say i won travel? I just told him what i know. Am not planning to travel oo.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jamestown123:
I tell u say i won travel? I just told him what i know. Am not planning to travel oo.
please don't think of Dubai even if you wan japa ...its a waste if money
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:

come and wash car here in naija..
if they pay you 30k call me twisted goat! And you go work 13-15hrs! (supermarkets! Chai!)
and you will still stay in ugly lawless city ...

that guy wen dey cry, dem seize him passport?

make him come back come sleep him room for him papa house for 3months make dem cause am die naa..
then he will know how to cry.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
RealityShot:
all those of you telling us to stay here in naija ...
here is what our situation is...
150 aed/mon; graduate teacher pry; work from mon~fri 8-3pm,
80-10 aed/mon; ssce sales boy/girl; work from mon~sat 7-9pm!
250 aed/mo; graduate teacher sec; work from mon-fri 8-3pm
500 aed/mo; graduate teacher 3yrs exp. Sec; work from 7-4pm; INDIGENES ONLY!
no accom, feeding, transport, etc in any of the above, plus NO PROMOTION
NOW compare that with
800 aed/mo; accom, feeding, even work from 6-9pm self
please DO NOT say to anyone to stay in naija!!!

God Bless You and your Entire Generation.
People only think of the money equivalent when converted into naira but they forget to mention the quality of life, food and all that makes the heart merry with hope when you feed your eyes with pleasant sights all around you in the UAE just to mention.
The Jobs sef no even reach our people as the Filipinos, Indians and Pakistanis are preferred.
Graduates with Masters here in Nigeria are still looking for 50 to 100k jobs with zero incentives.
Abeg who get legit way make he move, save up as much as you can and have a plan to get a certificate course in the UAE then your cv can be pleasant to your prospective employer Seeing that you have been certified for that position.
NB.... Our certificate here in naija isn't recognised in the UAE....who can afford a professional course should use that to get a good paying job in the UAE.
Even in Nigeria, money still can't buy comfort.
What we see as luxury in naija is just comfortable living in the UAE.
The lifts in the local markets have got aircons in them in UAE
2019 MODEL OF CARS ARE USED AS TAXIS
METRO BUS ARE LIKE AIRPLANES MOVING ON LAND � ... Who never go no go know.

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
profjustine458:
like say easy like that, everybody for dey do am naa..
police, accidents, agbero, etc dem dey wait you na...
start naa

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
@RealityShot, gone are the days when UAE used to be 50:50, now it's like 80:20,,,, meanwhile you're highly welcome

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
What people don't know about UAE is that 90% of the people doing menial job are trapped, low salary, long working hours, poor accomodation, passport seized, non payment of salary on time, some don't have medical insurance, etc

Many I've met, are wishing to go back but shame & money they spent before coming won't allow them

I'm not saying people should not come to UAE, but if you must come, come prepared,,, who no come no go know

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jamexborn(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
if You are good academically, gather money and get professional certs, by professional cert I don’t mean ican, nim and d rest of Naija so called professional qualifications.

I am talking about the international ones like nebosh, acca, cfa,hrci,shrm,pmp,aws,cissp and rest

One is not enough

Arm yourself well
Racism is real even with all your certs

Don’t come here with bsc/msc from Nigerian Universities
Na trash

#WAW

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chimaobikanu(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
@Nightlife and co, you people should stop wasting you time telling them all these, they've already positioned there minds. For those eagerly ones, please stop asking us life is here. Shebi Una think say Na enjoyment we dey here, abi? Oya make Una enter plane begin come Dubai come follow us enjoy. Even with that your 1000-2000dhs job, with I doubt nobody will even pay you 2000dhs for menial job, you still not be able to afford a 1bedroom face me I face, not to talk of paying for a room in a flat nor studio apartment, Na still BedSpace of 10 in a room you go stay. Una think say taxi cheap too? Cause say Na fine motor? Oya Na come enter taxi reach 2km with all the traffic here make you pay true your nose. Cheapest fare here Wey no rach anything, driver go still chop 12d 50fills. In fact, a word is enough for the wise. All those cousins sweet mouthing you to pay this and that say work dey already, Na when you enter you go see say them sef no get anything here. They just want to use you and make quick money. UAE of 2007-2012, no be UAE of today again. The nationality"Nigeria" don cast here finish o.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chimaobikanu(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
NONNYG:
What people don't know about UAE is that 90% of the people doing menial job are trapped, low salary, long working hours, poor accomodation, passport seized, non payment of salary on time, some don't have medical insurance, etc

Many I've met, are wishing to go back but shame & money they spent before coming won't allow them

I'm not saying people should not come to UAE, but if you must come, come prepared,,, who no come no go know

LOUD IT BROTHER!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by holatunde1759(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abeg o help a brother with a job. Staying in Sharjah. Visa expiring soon cry
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
No need for long story and preaching all I can just say is that, if you have a constant job or business that fetches you at least 50k per month in Naija best thing for you is to stay and develop yourself more, dont waste your money to come and risk by trying your luck there is 80% assurance you will go back home or go for visa change, that is certain. But if you are a professional and have uae certified course you stand a better chance. The real fact is that if you cant live a comfortable life if your salary is less than 3500. Cos you cant afford to rent house of yasef. Dont waste money to try luck DUbai don cast, maybe after EXPO 2020 things might be better nobody knows. Ire ooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by charlesELIKIBA: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
when you coming to work in the UAE, its not JUST about the salary... you have to take advantage of the developmental strides and the beautiful culture and environment around you. life is to be enjoyed peacefully, sadly for now...Nigeria doesn't offer this.

please i want to beg Nigerians here in the UAE and those planning to come, no matter the job you find yourself or salary you earn please do your possible best to take care of your damn self. i am tired of seeing ''some'' Nigerians looking and living like pigs just because you earn a 800 or 1000AED salary.

when you are off work like fridays or the weekend, take yourself to a treat. spending 100AED of your salary just to pamper yourself wouldn't kill you. the beaches are free, the malls are free to enter with wifi, meet and greet, expose yourself. YOU ARE IN A DEVELOPED COUNTRY.

i was shocked to find out some persons have stayed over 3 years in the country and have never even had a glance of burj khalifa. cmon you live in a country that houses the tallest building in the world and you haven't even seen it? what kind of life are you living? you want to work, save and die?

all work and no play my people... Don't tell me about your family in Nigeria, don't be stingy to yourself...i see some Nigerians here and i shed tears. why won't the mere indians see you and maltreat you? you already presented yourself as a slave to them. some of you can't even buy a set of rollon and perfumes to atleast smell good.

dubai is expensive i know but take advantage of the environment, look and smell good please.

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
holatunde1759:

Hope those that are being promised free jobs are seeing this? Sorry to quote you Tunde, and i do pray that your story change to testimony soon. But this is the reality. Some people are asking for people who aren't finding it easy to come. They come, many of them. But how many of them do you think will come on nairaland to say it? Some are here doing visa change on visa change. Some are on overstay, avoiding every police vehicle, public place and any person that they think may be CID. And they are not doing any good work. So it's not all roses and you should realise that before coming. Nobody is saying don't come, but think well, and don't come and add to the liability here. Just June, there was visa ban for Nigeria before it was lifted. And higher fees were being charged for Nigerians to be given visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Soleye24(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
chimaobikanu:
@Nightlife and co, you people should stop wasting you time telling them all these, they've already positioned there minds. For those eagerly ones, please stop asking us life is here. Shebi Una think say Na enjoyment we dey here, abi? Oya make Una enter plane begin come Dubai come follow us enjoy. Even with that your 1000-2000dhs job, with I doubt nobody will even pay you 2000dhs for menial job, you still not be able to afford a 1bedroom face me I face, not to talk of paying for a room in a flat nor studio apartment, Na still BedSpace of 10 in a room you go stay. Una think say taxi cheap too? Cause say Na fine motor? Oya Na come enter taxi reach 2km with all the traffic here make you pay true your nose. Cheapest fare here Wey no rach anything, driver go still chop 12d 50fills. In fact, a word is enough for the wise. All those cousins sweet mouthing you to pay this and that say work dey already, Na when you enter you go see say them sef no get anything here. They just want to use you and make quick money. UAE of 2007-2012, no be UAE of today again. The nationality"Nigeria" don cast here finish o.

Come back to Nigeria if Dubia is hard. Am sure people told u the same u are telling them now but u still left. Am cork sure that u haven't sent 3 years there and lamentations have been on uae for few years now. Stop being an hypocrite, u ain't their creator, our destinies are different. What u are destined to fail in some are destined to be super successful. Ur failure is not their failure. Understand that fact about life. My advice to prospective travellers is to be very prayerful. When u call him sincerely, he will prove all mockers and those waiting for ur doom wrong.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2019
Soleye24:

Come back to Nigeria if Dubia is hard.
Am sure people told u the same u are telling them now but u still left. Am cork sure that u haven't sent 3 years there and lamentations have been on uae for few years now. Stop being an hypocrite, u ain't their creator, our destinies are different. What u are destined to fail in some are destined to be super successful. Ur failure is not their failure. Understand that fact about life. My advice to prospective travellers is to be very prayerful. When u call him sincerely, he will prove all mockers and those waiting for ur doom wrong.

Yes Dubai is hard but not to be compared with Nigeria,
Most of the guys in Dubai have not come back home of recent to meet the new Nigeria of today.

If you are thinking of coming to Dubai,
Shoot your shot,
A lot have good news and others bad.

But make sure you have spare money for visa change in case if Yawa come dey and always pray to God.

Travel experience is one thing that boosts one's life, Career and future.

I have stayed more than 6 years in this country and I ve never regretted it a bit.

Shoot your shot!
No one watches masquerade standing at a spot!!

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 4:24am On Jul 07, 2019
Paulybam:

God Bless You and your Entire Generation.
People only think of the money equivalent when converted into naira but they forget to mention the quality of life, food and all that makes the heart merry with hope when you feed your eyes with pleasant sights all around you in the UAE just to mention.
The Jobs sef no even reach our people as the Filipinos, Indians and Pakistanis are preferred.
Graduates with Masters here in Nigeria are still looking for 50 to 100k jobs with zero incentives.
Abeg who get legit way make he move, save up as much as you can and have a plan to get a certificate course in the UAE then your cv can be pleasant to your prospective employer Seeing that you have been certified for that position.
NB.... Our certificate here in naija isn't recognised in the UAE....who can afford a professional course should use that to get a good paying job in the UAE.
Even in Nigeria, money still can't buy comfort.
What we see as luxury in naija is just comfortable living in the UAE.
The lifts in the local markets have got aircons in them in UAE
2019 MODEL OF CARS ARE USED AS TAXIS
METRO BUS ARE LIKE AIRPLANES MOVING ON LAND � ... Who never go no go know.
Amen!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 4:30am On Jul 07, 2019
NONNYG:
@RealityShot, gone are the days when UAE used to be 50:50, now it's like 80:20,,,, meanwhile you're highly welcome
thank you.
i believe...
i can always return and take a 30k job if that place no jell..that is plan Z.....lol
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 4:47am On Jul 07, 2019
jamexborn:
if You are good academically, gather money and get professional certs, by professional cert I don’t mean ican, nim and d rest of Naija so called professional qualifications.

I am talking about the international ones like nebosh, acca, cfa,hrci,shrm,pmp,aws,cissp and rest

One is not enough

Arm yourself well
Racism is real even with all your certs

Don’t come here with bsc/msc from Nigerian Universities
Na trash

#WAW
thank you!
that is helpful

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 4:54am On Jul 07, 2019
holatunde1759:
is it that you have not seen any jobs or you do not like the one you hae seen so far??

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Holla3110(m): 5:15am On Jul 07, 2019
I've been reading some comments from the previous page to here and I finally deduce that most Nigerians will never learn from people's mistakes to correct their path to succeed in life, that's why despite the killings, organs harvesting, slave trading of people migrating through the desert Nigerians will still risk travelling by road from Kano to Libya and damn the consequences... SHM.
There was never a time UAE was designed for Nigerians, I remember vividly 2012 when 1drms was 43 naira, so if you earn 100drms then your salary is 43,000 naira monthly, you live in the midst of 6-8 people in a room, sleep on bunk iron bed filled with bed bugs.
The weather in UAE is 42 right now now so I imagine those guys working outside and they earn 800drms to 1000drms... I'm 2012 Nigerian job seekers rejects cleaning jobs or factory or construction jobs but now 2019 Nigerians will take any job that comes their way as even the menial jobs are no longer available for Nigerians, Ugandans, Kenyans, even Ghana and Cameroonians are more preferred.
Who no travel no go know, dey there for Nigeria dey talk wetin you absolutely know nothing about. Nobody is saying you should not travel, but if you must travel, know what you are going there to do, if you must travel, go to Europe or America legally to avoid stories that touch. If you risk coming to UAE with your life savings OR borrowed money from cooperative or micro finance banks, you are highly welcome.
People lament about no jobs in Nigeria, can't you learn a skill and invest in it? Everyone can't be employed and that's the mentality problem we are facing right now in Nigeria... Abeg make i stop here before my ink finish. grin

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chimaobikanu(m): 5:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Soleye24:

Come back to Nigeria if Dubia is hard. Am sure people told u the same u are telling them now but u still left. Am cork sure that u haven't sent 3 years there and lamentations have been on uae for few years now. Stop being an hypocrite, u ain't their creator, our destinies are different. What u are destined to fail in some are destined to be super successful. Ur failure is not their failure. Understand that fact about life. My advice to prospective travellers is to be very prayerful. When u call him sincerely, he will prove all mockers and those waiting for ur doom wrong.

Blah..blah...blah.... Cry baby, we ain't here to exchange words, neither to insult each other. But you see that your prayer, fasting, and destiny stories, its when you travel to UAE that you'll know that advanced countries ain't like the shit hole where you deceive yourselves with that. Nnanna, if you want to come to UAE for menial job, please f-ing come and stop quoting ME! I only gave you guys my 25fils of advice. Enter plane come to UAE, you'll fast and pray for 87 days and still go for visa change. I just hate certain things about Nigerians, you guys don't listen, you believe anyone that gives you the right advice doesn't mean good for you. Don't come to UAE without proper preparation! Dude f** your fasting and praying if you ain't well prepared. Las Las you go join the multitude expecting another visa amnesty by 2020. Oga am not working here, I own business here. I know wetin I don take eye see for my brothers here. UAE currently is not even 80:20% to me, I see it more as 98:02%. Who no go no know. Dey Una dey Una no go hear. Everybody wants to enter plane and travel obodo oyibo. Oya Na, nobody hold Una o.

Go to Dubai industrial area, and see our brothers doing marble production work meant for machines or at least 50 persons, you'll see them crying and begging for assistance to retrieve there passport and go home. Some work at construction sites, under 48 degrees sun from 6-6 with just 1hr break on top all the hard labor. 23 persons, packed inside a room without proper ventilation.

Abeg make person no dey quote me cause I no say make Una no come here, all of you shouting"come back home if you're suffering" I hear Una, but prosperity will never fail to judge you guys when you get there and suffer same thing and lament about anything.

Rubbish!!! Who dey beg Una abi advice Una again sef, nonsense!!!

I didn't even talk about the racism here sef, bia all these children here should just take there time o.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2019
drkay:

almost all of the hotels wont bother asking you for your passport once you provide your ID. You can use Airbnb for good deals and there are many affordable hotel apartments too.

Thanks boss, the emirate ID isn't ready yet (long story, just won a visa case against my abab at the high court hence I haven't gotten the passport back from the him/courts/immigration, he's meant to compensate me and clear my overstay within a defined period in my judgement which is till September) hence I said my National ID and soft copy of passport.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2019
LEOSIRSIR:
just go get on Airbnb free your self from stress.

Okay boss, I will do that. But hope my means of identity will suffice (soft copy of international passport and a copy of my national id). We will settle for renting a vacation apartment since they tend to be less strict about this identity thing. And perhaps I am not the one booking or paying she is and her passport will be tendered.

Regards.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Soleye24:

You want him to lie about the situation there? Sometimes we Nigerians hate to hear the truth especially when it comes to traveling abroad.

A week ago I visited Madrid and as we are driving around I saw some Africans selling pocket tissues by traffic, the sun is 40 degrees and I'm wondering how can anyone survive with this? Obviously they are illegal immigrants trying to survive as much as they can, if you asked such persons about coming to Spanish with visiting visa to hustle and he tells you not to try it, your next question will be why are you still there if Spain is hard?

People don't want others to make the same mistake they made.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.