Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821625 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2020
bankybobo11:

Hello Dr. Kay, please I need your help concerning a health issue. I want to go to general hospital in Ota but don't know the procedures. Also, I have been having headaches for about a month now so that's why I'm going there. I use computer a lot, so I'm thinking it might be the problem. please any advice for me? Thanks on anticipation
I left state hospital more than 2 years ago. The procedure is simple, you obtain card and you’ll be sent to any of the doctors in the OPD.
You should also request for referral to the eye clinic. It may or may not be same day.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bankybobo11: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2020
drkay:

I left state hospital more than 2 years ago. The procedure is simple, you obtain card and you’ll be sent to any of the doctors in the OPD.
You should also request for referral to the eye clinic. It may or may not be same day.

Okay, thank you sir. Please lastly as at when you were there, how much was card?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerians are spoiling this place. I dont know there problem

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AyoEniafe(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hey guys!
I'm looking forward to vacationing in Dubai after the pandemic.
I tried doing some research online to get information on how to go about it, but it seems too misleading.

Someone should please help out with latest DIY info. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 5:08am On Jun 08, 2020
America001:
Please is there any news on Ministries re-opening in Nigeria? I wish to have my certificates attested and I will most likely send a friend to do that on my behalf.
Hope it's possible please. Thanks folks

Someone come to my aid please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kizonero(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Is unfortunate that Nigerians can not behave themselves whenever they travel to other countries for greener pasture. what could be our problem self? why this bad name?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abeg this UAE matter don tire me, which other good country can I go and hussle to make money please.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drmikeadams(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kingchineme6:
Abeg this UAE matter don tire me, which other good country can I go and hussle to make money please.

Australia,new Zealand.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gordus: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Please,how can I register for the repatriation flight or is not available for now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by naijaboy756: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2020
gordus:
Please,how can I register for the repatriation flight or is not available for now
u wan go back?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gordus: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2020
naijaboy756:
u wan go back?
Yes ASAP
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kingchineme6:

I won't even Advice my Enemy to Go UAE for now.. I will Rather Save to Process Europe or Canada. But most people here will call me enemy of Process.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:31am On Jun 11, 2020
lamex20:

I won't even Advice my Enemy to Go UAE for now.. I will Rather Save to Process Europe or Canada. But most people here will call me enemy of Process.
You're somehow right, no one should call you enemy of progress. Reason why people come to UAE is because the visa is easy to obtain, and visit visa can easily be converted to resident permit, but the problem is getting a job, which is very difficult now. Europe & Canada visa process is totally different

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2020
gordus:
Send email to Nigerian embassy Abu Dhabi, when the next repatriation flight is ready, they will contact you. Hope you know it's not free, the cost is 2,500aed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Quick update on UAE weather, this is 10am

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gordus: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2020
NONNYG:
Send email to Nigerian embassy Abu Dhabi, when the next repatriation flight is ready, they will contact you. Hope you know it's not free, the cost is 2,500aed
Cost of the flight is not an issue, please kindly help with the embassy email address, when I get to Nigeria am I going to pay for quarantine cost.thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2020
gordus:
Cost of the flight is not an issue, please kindly help with the embassy email address, when I get to Nigeria am I going to pay for quarantine cost.thanks
nigerabudhabi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prinzcharminn(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=clinton21 post=89715347][/quote]

Well I think it's no more working now. I used my gtb master card weeks back couple of times and it worked but since early June I have been unable to withdrawal. I contacted my bank this morning I was told a circular went round last Thursday from gtb that ATM cards won't be working in Dubai.

The thing is I don't know if it's just GTB or other Banks also.maybe it's from CBN I don't know.

But each time I try using my card now ,it keep saying contact your bank.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2020
gordus:
There is a new policy in place now where evacuees can decide if they want to self-quarantine at home or anywhere else at their expense but must be at the points of entry I.e Lagos or Abuja pending outcome of anoda COVID-19 test that will be done at Naija airport

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by topudo(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2020
Please is Ministry of Education & UAE Embassy Abuja working at the moment?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Update from Nigerian embassy

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
drmikeadams:
Australia,new Zealand.
please do know the price of their visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
lamex20:

my brother they won't understand. I was advising one of my friend not to come here,since that time he pick offense.

He no longer chat me, call or even reply my messages. They thought that UAE is a hussling country but I wish they will understand and not fall a victim like me. cry

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rexnegro(m): 1:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Ope4Christ:

No.

The Visa should cost you around 90k
Return ticket between 280 to 350k
Your upkeep for one week 100 to 200k depending on type of accommodation(hotel or private bed space), feeding, transportation, tourist's attractions you want to visit etc.
please what do you think is the fate of people holding Dubai visa before this pandemic made them suspensed it prior to even traveling down . I have their visa that's why I am asking. please do you know ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 5:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Rexnegro:

please what do you think is the fate of people holding Dubai visa before this pandemic made them suspensed it prior to even traveling down . I have their visa that's why I am asking. please do you know ?

Wait for UAE government directives on it.

But based on the increasing crimes committed lately by Africans in UAE, we are hearing there might be change in the process of issuance of visas to Africans. It will definitely not be as easy as it used to be.

Wait Till Then...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rexnegro(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Wait for UAE government directives on it.

But based on the increasing crimes committed lately by Africans in UAE, we are hearing there might be change in the process of issuance of visas to Africans. It will definitely not be as easy as it used to be.

Wait Till Then...
thanks bro I appreciate you for taking your time to answer me.. I was confused initially cos haven't heard anything concerning people holding their visa prior to this pandemic.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ebecode(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rexnegro:

thanks bro I appreciate you for taking your time to answer me.. I was confused initially cos haven't heard anything concerning people holding their visa prior to this pandemic.
Presently,their visa is still very much valid until the end of the year 2020. Some people booked ticket before the lockdown and they will still travel. My advise is if ure going to any new country u must have a PLAN, everyone's opinion is different so stop looking for validation of opinions from people all the time because everyone's story is different.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
ebecode:

Presently,their visa is still very much valid until the end of the year 2020. Some people booked ticket before the lockdown and they will still travel. My advise is if ure going to any new country u must have a PLAN, everyone's opinion is different so stop looking for validation of opinions from people all the time because everyone's story is different.

Correction!

Cancelled Visas are not valid. The ones that are valid till December 2020 are for those in UAE and expired from March 1st 2020 during the lockdown. All Tourist Visas NOT used before the lockdown were cancelled. UAE Government have never said anything about the un-used tourist visa. Let's wait for their directives. Hopefully, something positive should come out for those with un-used visas.

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
AyoEniafe:
Hey guys!
I'm looking forward to vacationing in Dubai after the pandemic.
I tried doing some research online to get information on how to go about it, but it seems too misleading.

Someone should please help out with latest DIY info. Thanks

Let me recommend one cheap hotel for you budget 10k/night ok... Put that on your checklist first.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Correction!

Cancelled Visas are not valid. The ones that are valid till December 2020 are for those in UAE before the lockdown. Every Tourist Visa NOT used before the lockdown were cancelled. UAE Government have never said anything about the un-used tourist visa. Let's wait for their directives. Hopefully, something positive should come out for those with un-used visas.
Not everyone who were in UAE before the lock has their visa extended till December. This info will make people to accumulate overstay thinking they are covered.

Visa extension till December is only for those whose visa expired after march 1.

Those whose visa expired before march 1 are required to leave by 18th August, but they have option to apply for another visa or change their status

This is a public forum, let's endeavour to give accurate information with genuine source.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
more

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
NONNYG:
Not everyone who were in UAE before the lock has their visa extended till December. This info will make people to accumulate overstay thinking they are covered.

Visa extension till December is only for those whose visa expired after march 1.

Those whose visa expired before march 1 are required to leave by 18th August, but they have option to apply for another visa or change their status

This is a public forum, let's endeavour to give accurate information with genuine source.

Thanks for the update. What I meant is what you explained.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.