Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824012 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
I notice so much negative comments about this dubai, I hope it favour me when I arrive

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fecosequence(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
chiomaudokanne:

so annoying
ordinary employment visa is taking like forever
smh
my brother de tin don tire me.I no ft do any biz as I don use last card for ds employment visa.nawao
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nickeyking: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
spartacus11:

If u know u will get a job over they before ur 3 months visa expires then all u need to do is ur PCC, and attest it at foreign affairs and UAE embassy

But if you're just going for visit and return to Nigeria then u don't need any of those

thank you Spartacus
am going for work, so I don't need medical report the amount for medical report the fear me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chiomaudokanne: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
fecosequence:
my brother de tin don tire me.I no ft do any biz as I don use last card for ds employment visa.nawao
When did you start processing yours precisely?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Federal01: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Please I need some information urgent. Can you help me with details the cost of flight ticket from Nigeria to Dubai.
Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
nickeyking:

thank you Spartacus
am going for work, so I don't need medical report the amount for medical report the fear me

If u got, 3 months visa, if u get a job over there, u will be issue an employment visa, i think b4 d visa will be out u will be made to go for d medical over dey in UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Federal01:
Please I need some information urgent. Can you help me with details the cost of flight ticket from Nigeria to Dubai.
Thanks
Why not use wakanow, to check the price
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donkingblaza: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
The price for wakanow no stable, I dey see 250k to 400+, confused
spartacus11:

Why not use wakanow, to check the price
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
donkingblaza:
The price for wakanow no stable, I dey see 250k to 400+, confused

Try travelbeta
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fecosequence(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
chiomaudokanne:
When did you start processing yours precisely?
late December
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HenryCavill: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Who here has been able to successfully apply for the UAE drivers license?
Can you please share your experience. I've heard a lot of horror stories grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2018

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
c.....

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 5:08am On Mar 16, 2018
Adebecky01:

Thank you so much @cafisis.......Range for you grin when I land!

Beep me before coming make I tell you what to arrange for me and some helpful tips cool

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chikasin4(m): 5:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Please which site do you check the validity of your visa.
Thank you

Your Visa is Valid

fileNumber : 101/ 2018/ 77/ 167943
englishName : AKINGBADE OLANREWAJU ROTIMI
arabicName : اكينجباد اولانرواجو روتيمى
fileInformation
fileStatus : ACTIVE
fileValidityDate :
fileExpireDate :

Btw what was written at the bottom of your Visa?
If it was written this copy is not a valid copy or something similar then you have to take the copy to UAE embassy Abuja with your int'l passport for the issuance of a valid copy.
As I heard currently, any Abu Dhabi issued Visa will be taken to the UAE embassy Abuja for the issuance of Valid copy(that is if not a valid copy is written on it)
The embassy will confirm it and issue a valid copy.
Failure to do this you won't be allowed to travel at the airport. [/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Blesser28(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Wow PART 3 IS HERE
E NO GO PASS ME BY
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2018
HenryCavill:
Who here has been able to successfully apply for the UAE drivers license?
Can you please share your experience. I've heard a lot of horror stories grin grin
Eh eh m, it's not easy oh. But God pass them oh.
It took me more than 6 months to get the license after several attempts and fails. If you think you were driving in Nigeria before abeg just forget am oh. Here the driving culture is totally different.
At the end i spent like 7000aed, but it's worth it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by KennyAsan(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
lovere:

It took me more than 6 months to get the license after several attempts and fails. If you think you were driving in Nigeria before abeg just forget am oh. Here the driving culture is totally different.

That include RTA training?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2018
lovere:

Hmmm that is about 700k for just a driving license
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

If dey charge dem dis for Nigeria, all hell will break lose
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by egorov(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Hello. Just got an info that all visas are nw being issued af d embassy only. Ur link can only apply for u over there. How true is it pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2018
KennyAsan:

That include RTA training?
Yes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

The cost of having driving license can buy you 2 cars in UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by KennyAsan(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
lovere:

Yes

I already pay for RTA training through my agent. I am to convert my license to Emirate license by myself, can you tell or guess how much Driving license only can cost?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
lovere:

The cost of having driving license can buy you 2 cars in UAE

But to shift it down to Nigeria will be another big spending
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
KennyAsan:

I already pay for RTA training through my agent. I am to convert my license to Emirate license by myself, can you tell or guess how much Driving license only can cost?
Am not sure it would cost more than 4000aed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

But to shift it down to Nigeria will be another big spending
Yes it's expensive. But UAE cars are good grade.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wtf
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
egorov:
Hello. Just got an info that all visas are nw being issued af d embassy only. Ur link can only apply for u over there. How true is it pls
How true pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by KennyAsan(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
manneger2:

How true pls

Very true, every processing end up in Abuja
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by KennyAsan(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
lovere:

Am not sure it would cost more than 4000aed

That's a real shxt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.