Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822854 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Samsideen1: 4:02pm On May 24, 2021
sunnyg12:
Who has idea for the cost of freelance visa?
if you have upto 2m you good to go✌.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Juwon21: 7:30pm On May 24, 2021
Good evening everyone on this platform,
I noticed no information about Qatar here, most information so far is about UAE. I want to know about work and how to move to Qatar for work opportunities. I will appreciate anyone who reside there or information about it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Quelme: 7:36pm On May 24, 2021
Juwon21:
Good evening everyone on this platform,
I noticed no information about Qatar here, most information so far is about UAE. I want to know about work and how to move to Qatar for work opportunities. I will appreciate anyone who reside there or information about it.

Thank you.
same question I wanted to ask. Nobody is saying anything about Qatar. I learnt Qatar still issue direct employment Visa from home country.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Juwon21: 9:43pm On May 24, 2021
Quelme:
same question I wanted to ask. Nobody is saying anything about Qatar. I learnt Qatar still issue direct employment Visa from home country.

I have searched online, but I couldn't get a concrete information on it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Quelme: 10:17pm On May 24, 2021
Juwon21:

I have searched online, but I couldn't get a concrete information on it
If you have anything meaningful about Qatar, please don't forget to let me know.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tess24ist: 12:55am On May 25, 2021
I'm not sure about the authenticity though. Let's all be careful with our dealings.

[img][/img]

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2021
Information reaching me says freelance visa can be processed now from home countries... good luck
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2021
sunnyg12:
Who has idea for the cost of freelance visa?
8500--9500 aed depending on positions like manager, engineer, etc.
1aed --135naira
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2021
japhethGold:
Hello Good people,

I am a professional CIMA UK qualified chartered accountant. I work in Nigeria with oil servicing firm currently but want to relocate to Dubai to get international work experience.

I have two options on the table:

1. Get toDubai to look for job with tourist visa.
2. Use my cash to secure 2 years freelance visa and start some tax and financial management advisory services to businesses in free trade zone and other parts of UAE.

My question is, will a professional of my experience in finance and accounting be likely to land a good job in 1 or 2 months?

Also, when is the best time in this year to make this move to Dubai?

I will appreciate your kind advise.

Let me be very blunt with you, anything that concerns money handling in the UAE, Nigerians are considered last , I have heard and seen many cases so that pathway is a tricky one. Before you embark on your journey, test the waters. Do a CV in UAE format. Check companies and shoot your shots, their responses will guide you in your decisions.

We can only be optimistic at this stage.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sunnyg12(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2021
Abeg flight don resume?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Samsideen1: 3:23pm On May 26, 2021
sunnyg12:
Abeg flight don resume?
we are still hoping for june 1st maybe there will be good news
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwammy5000(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2021
If am traveling through cotonou, do I need to do a corona test before leaving Nigeria ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tentackle: 2:36pm On May 27, 2021
When following Cotonou, pcr test will be done in Cotonou there, if u want the one of 3days before result comes out, is 60k but the one of 6hour result is 76k(100,000cfa)
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwammy5000(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2021
Tentackle:
When following Cotonou, pcr test will be done in Cotonou there, if u want the one of 3days before result comes out, is 60k but the one of 6hour result is 76k(100,000cfa)
please give us location of where we can do the test

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omitobi: 8:23pm On May 28, 2021
kwammy5000:
If am traveling through cotonou, do I need to do a corona test before leaving Nigeria ?

I don't think you need corona test of course going by land border. Definitely you need covid test when flying from cotonou.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:39pm On May 30, 2021
30th May 2021

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by europe4sure(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2021
Derende:
I arrived cotonou this evening. The issue of Nigerians deported from Cotonou due to stamp back dating issue is real. Lot of people were deported yesterday from Dubai enroute Cotonou due to the fact that pen was used in writing the date of entry on their Benin entry stamp which the UAE government feels Nigerians are just going through the illegal way of backdating stamp without following the normal 14 days mandatory isolation before travelling. In fact lot of people have been using same process to travel to Dubai all this while but this new process of not allowing stamp dated with pen started this week.
So I will advice those that have such issue on their passport to rectify it at the border post to avoid wasting all the money spent only to go and view the Dubai airport and come back .But if you know you still have time for your visa to Kalas just kindly wait for the Uae government to restore passenger flight from Nigeria which I believe will happen in a couple of days because the stress and the money spent in this Cotonou/ Ghana route is not just worth it at all. Lot of folks here have spent money that will comfortably take them to Europe due to this Nigeria with UAE flight issues.

please how many days did you spend in cotonou before you travel to Dubai and how much did you pay for the hotel
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by maxyd: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please what's currently the best way [easiest] way to apply for UAE (Dubai) visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omotolanibaby(f): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sirsinzu:
When we still have flight restrictions
stay there ,when Nigerians still enter Dubai everyday using neighboring coutries
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by academySteps(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
omotolanibaby:
stay there ,when Nigerians still enter Dubai everyday using neighboring coutries
Bro must I go to other neighbouring countries by flight?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
academySteps:

Bro must I go to other neighbouring countries by flight?
That's the only option left for now!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by academySteps(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
omoowhe:

That's the only option left for now!!
What is the difference if I go by flight and by road
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:02am On Jun 03, 2021
You have to apply through a resident or Approved Agency in UAE, Zenith bank was doing it before but I guess they stopped already.
FYI UAE issue Cable visa
maxyd:
Please what's currently the best way [easiest] way to apply for UAE (Dubai) visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:05am On Jun 03, 2021
Do not try to go by road, All land borders are closed due to corona Virus, Tho people still go through land but they used it for another purpose, not for uae travelling, Stamp on your passport is mandatory to enable you to fly to UAE, this will show you stay the stipulated Quarantine days in the neighbouring country. otherwise, you will not be allowed to travel

academySteps:

What is the difference if I go by flight and by road
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by academySteps(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2021
LEOSIRSIR:
Do not try to go by road, All land borders are closed due to corona Virus, Tho people still go through land but they used it for another purpose, not for uae travelling, Stamp on your passport is mandatory to enable you to fly to UAE, this will show you stay the stipulated Quarantine days in the neighbouring country. otherwise, you will not be allowed to travel

Wow... I understand now thanks.
But what's the maximum days to stay quarantined in those african countries before travelling

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.