Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819997 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2021
sure you can, try shooting from offshore you might be lucky.
here is a sample of job search
don't know if it is allowed but MOD forgive me

https://ae.indeed.com/jobs?q=web%20developer&l=Dubai&vjk=d2d930d49fcf4756
DAVIDMOE:
Can someone with web development skill get a job in UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Abeg where can I collect the yellow card in Lagos island and the covid test as well ??
LEOSIRSIR:
yes, you do need a covid test and a Yellow card.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Lagos immigration office or Government hospital before you get to the airport in ikeja, for covid check for approved centres to do it.

Freelane33:
Abeg where can I collect the yellow card in Lagos island and the covid test as well ??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks boss
LEOSIRSIR:
Lagos immigration office or Government hospital before you get to the airport in ikeja, for covid check for approved centres to do it.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Perfecttouchade: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2021
Fruit01:
Ibeg when you dey go cotonou let us all enter together through seme boarder and quarantine for 14days. Pm me bro.

you don't have any problem, just go in there and look out for an NIS immigration officer to help u get through with the stamping, he will take u to the Benin republic office and they will stamp u at both the NIS office and also the Benin republic officers will stamp u in ..get a Sim card , it's important also do some exchange to CFA N1,000=1,050 CFA or 1,100 ..check for hotels closer to the airport that' are affordable..then walk up to their taxi park after u must have gotten the location of the hotel u are going , prices can be from 1,500 CFa anywhere near airport , make sure u tell them u are going to cotonou and also make sure you don't get in late so as to plan your ways in getting a place to stay in case of prices of Hotel, prepare like N120k- N150,000 for the 15days, u can also negotiate with the hotel managers for fair bargain..I don't encourage backdating , do it the right way though it's a lil bit expensive there but u can always find your way around things..if u need to eat , there are places u can get Nigerian foods , just ask questions and in case they don't understand ur English, use Google translator on ur phone and show them to read ,, life is easy LoL..as for the covid test, there is VIP test (76,700 CFA)and normal (55k)..VIP is for fast result and the normal 3days to ur flight, u can take it ...flight from cotonou should be within 470k upward. Good luck to everyone.. NB: 14days quarantine and exiting cotonou the 15th day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2021
You are welcome.

Freelane33:
Thanks boss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Abeg sorry for too much questions ooo , how much is the COVID-19 test and how much for the yellow card
LEOSIRSIR:
You are welcome.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2021
no question is too much question, yellow card is 1k official rate at the hospital but it might have increased due to hoarding but go with extra money for that, the covid test should be 45k depending, kindly ask from the approved centre. did mine for 45k in osun.

Freelane33:
Abeg sorry for too much questions ooo , how much is the COVID-19 test and how much for the yellow card
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Good thanks boss .
LEOSIRSIR:
no question is too much question, yellow card is 1k official rate at the hospital but it might have increased due to hoarding but go with extra money for that, the covid test should be 45k depending, kindly ask from the approved centre. did mine for 45k in osun.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2021
welcome

Freelane33:
Good thanks boss .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Awesomefoodie: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Timtim8989:

Dirham is at 133/134 to put money into your account.
Well, You can do it but... do you have an engineering background?
Because of the weather and male dominated profession, well you can get a chance but you know how funny it can be.

The kind of certificate will depend on your background, then it's not only about the certificate, you need cognate experiences too.

Thank you for the response. I don't have engineering background. What other course would you suggest I get certified in? Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DAVIDMOE(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
LEOSIRSIR:
sure you can, try shooting from offshore you might be lucky.
here is a sample of job search
don't know if it is allowed but MOD forgive me

https://ae.indeed.com/jobs?q=web%20developer&l=Dubai&vjk=d2d930d49fcf4756
thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by academySteps(m): 3:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Freelane33:
Contact me let's relate if you're in lag.
We'll meet in an open place before anything so you wont say I scam you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by josephsm823(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Is Flight open for UAE now?
Can I apply for tourists visa with GTb?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirconnect: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
josephsm823:
Is Flight open for UAE now?
Can I apply for tourists visa with GTb?
Please don't try to apply until the flight issues has been resolved.No flight from Nigeria and nobody knows when it's going to be resolved.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by josephsm823(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sirconnect:

Please don't try to apply until the flight issues has been resolved.No flight from Nigeria and nobody knows when it's going to be resolved.
Thanks ....heard some people are going from cotonou and Ghana.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jessicaos(f): 4:27am On Jun 18, 2021
Hi.

I need help ASAP, I have been trying for the past 2 weeks to open a bank account here in the UAE, I have been rejected every single time, is there a ban on Nigerians?

Do any of you know any bank that I can go to for a bank account?

I will be waiting for your response. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by CryptoRepublic1: 6:30am On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=Jessicaos post=102834806]Hi.

I need help ASAP, I have been trying for the past 2 weeks to open a bank account here in the UAE, I have been rejected every single time, is there a ban on Nigerians?

I heard that some banks are kind refusing atm especially Nigerians but not exclusively for Nigerians only,keep on trying and you'll eventually get one.

Nigerians behaviours are not helping the matter either.did you see the video that is going round about Nigerians fighting and killing each other's in Sharjah?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirconnect: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2021
josephsm823:

Thanks ....heard some people are going from cotonou and Ghana.
Yes that is true very true,but the stress and expenses nor be here ooooooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jessicaos(f): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=CryptoRepublic1 post=102836181][/quote]

Thanks bro, am at risk of loosing over 10 thousand dirhams if I don't get an account. I work online as side hustle and I need the account to get paid. OMG.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Jessicaos:

Thanks bro, am at risk of loosing over 10 thousand dirhams if I don't get an account. I work online as side hustle and I need the account to get paid. OMG.

Unfortunately, even that account that you want to open can be closed with the money inside on the simple basis that you are a Nigerian. The main safety with accounts is if it's salary account and it's your salary coming in. But money coming from abroad or different places into your account as a Nigerian, you can be put OYO at any time t without explanation.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by CryptoRepublic1: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2021
glowingflame7:

Unfortunately, even that account that you want to open can be closed with the money inside on the simple basis that you are a Nigerian. The main safety with accounts is if it's salary account and it's your salary coming in. But money coming from abroad or different places into your account as a Nigerian, you can be put OYO at any time t without explanation.

You mean they can practically steal the money with no question asked?

You can't take them to court?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bruno85: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Good news…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirconnect: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bruno85:
Good news…
What is the good news

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
glowingflame7:

Wait how about online freelancers? So these persons can't use a uae account without hassles?
Are there Any ways around it?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Akunna25:

Wait how about online freelancers? So these persons can't use a uae account without hassles?
Are there Any ways around it?

Freelancers need a freelance permit usually. I don't know much about that process though.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bruno85:
Good news…

Dubai on Saturday eased travel restrictions for passengers from South Africa and Nigeria, effective Wednesday, June 23.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fresh update

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by saxokay(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
brothers any latest news

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.