Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (820167 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Actually they are not asking for much, but I sense some Undertone unresolved issues between the two countries.
The new rules were 48 hours valid test unlike the 72 hours, Bar code must be there on the result. Nigeria's government is doing this simply because they're not benefitting directly from the covid test.

Sirsinzu:
I don't seem to understand this nonsense.. I think these people didn't ask much from our govt and we passengers ain't even complaining..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
To think the last suspension last for 4 months. it is well

omoowhe:

Another suspension again! Jesus which kind of country b this kwa! I wonder how i found myself in this place in the first place
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Must dey generate income from every bit from citizens? What they requested is far more easy than South Africa and India... I sensed there'smore in which nigeria govt needs to address asap....
LEOSIRSIR:
Actually they are not asking for much, but I sense some Undertone unresolved issues between the two countries.
The new rules were 48 hours valid test unlike the 72 hours, Bar code must be there on the result. Nigeria's government is doing this simply because they're not benefitting directly from the covid test.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Main reason our economy is dwindling away when our leaders just dey adamant to innovations.. people need to go for medical stuff since our health sector is nothing to talk about
LEOSIRSIR:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
That is what I sense is happening.
we are not told to have covid 1st and 2nd dose unlike SA and India .yeye Government

Sirsinzu:
Must dey generate income from every bit from citizens? What they requested is far more easy than South Africa and India... I sensed therefore in which Nigeria govt needs to address asap....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
God help us

Sirsinzu:
Main reason our economy is dwindling away when our leaders just dey adamant to innovations.. people need to go for medical stuff since our health sector is nothing to talk about
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
The level of vaccination is low in nigeria.. we cant meet such criteria for flight this year
LEOSIRSIR:
That is what I sense is happening.
we are not told to have covid 1st and 2nd dose unlike SA and India .yeye Government

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just saying the Government is not coming out plain with whatever they had going on with the UAE authorities.

Sirsinzu:
The level of vaccination is low in nigeria.. we cant meet such criteria for flight this year
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
This government wan block every means of JAPAing.

What of some of us that just want to go on a vacation?
This is really sad.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
They need to address the public or we don't deserve to know why we cant go for holiday or medical checks
LEOSIRSIR:
Just saying the Government is not coming out plain with whatever they had going on with the UAE authorities.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
will they address anyone? I doubt it.

Sirsinzu:
They need to address the public or we don't deserve to know why we cant go for holiday or medical checks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sirsinzu:
Same here ooooo... our govt just mute on the situation... no press release from minister of aviation
Very useless set of people
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
LEOSIRSIR:

Only God knows when this one will be over..... I'm just tired
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Could the new ban be as a result of those idiots that milled themselves in Dubai? Just thinking

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
I don't think that's the issue cos south africa flight was postponed as well
cucumbar:
Could the new ban be as a result of those idiots that milled themselves in Dubai? Just thinking
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
It is so painful and disheartening we don't have good leadership at the moment. You can't be proud of your government. They are very dull and left behind in things that will move the country forward.

I'm about to pay for Dubai visa. Now hearing this again. So sad

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sirsinzu:
I don't think that's the issue cos south africa flight was postponed as well

South Africa condition is strict. You need 2 jab of vaccines to qualify for flight alongside a covid 19 negative result

But Nigeria only need covid 19 negative result

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by muyiwa22(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
What's the reason? cry cry
Anyone with details should share
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 1:04am On Jun 22, 2021
cucumbar:
This government wan block every means of JAPAing.

What of some of us that just want to go on a vacation?
This is really sad.

I was going through all the comments on the supposed reason for another suspension and this is the best and most factual.

This govt is bent on depriving most esp the southern Nigeria from any means of leaving this country for some sanity. They are clearly witch hunting the South because they know Dubai is the easiest run-to country for many Nigerians and they also know the South are her largest petronisers.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2021
cucumbar:

Well they approved to lift the suspension... I strongly believe this is Buhari and his cohorts at work.

... They know the South is Dubai biggest patronisers.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tentackle: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2021
The problem is our govt(Nigeria), they intentionally don't want citizen to travel, they know that uae visa and ticket is so easy to get, that's y they don't want it to open. It is gimmick they are using for us.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chukkass: 6:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Hello guys!!

Please I want to ask a question, has there been anytime since 11th of april till now they stopped issuing Nigerians Visa?

Even right now a source said that they arent issuing Nigerians Visa currently. According to him, he said you wont know until you apply. Is it true?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2021
chukkass:
Hello guys!!

Please I want to ask a question, has there been anytime since 11th of april till now they stopped issuing Nigerians Visa?

Even right now a source said that they arent issuing Nigerians Visa currently. According to him, he said you wont know until you apply. Is it true?
Not true, at least, for tourist visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2021
chukkass:
Hello guys!!

someone said he applied recently....maybe just last week. Check the previous page or 2 pages.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2021
cucumbar:
someone said he applied recently....maybe just last week. Check the previous page or 2 pages.
They are still issuing Visa!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2021
My Question is Are they still Issuing Visa? Whether E or Physical? Despite all these tensions?

Anybody knows??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
yes they are still issuing visas.

CalvinGaye:
My Question is Are they still Issuing Visa? Whether E or Physical? Despite all these tensions?

Anybody knows??

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chiboy429(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good evening everyone, please I would like to know the cheapest and reliable airline from lagos to dubai, my brother would be travelling soon considering the recent travel restrictions lift and this is his first time we are trying to cut cost base on how things are in the country. I would appreciate all your suggestions.

Thank you so much.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
chiboy429:
Good evening everyone, please I would like to know the cheapest and reliable airline from lagos to dubai, my brother would be travelling soon considering the recent travel restrictions lift and this is his first time we are trying to cut cost base on how things are in the country. I would appreciate all your suggestions.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
LEOSIRSIR:
yes they are still issuing visas.

And how exactly do they expect people to travel?
By Edo Airways I suppose undecided

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
chiboy429:

Thank you so much.
pally, are you in this country at all? It’s all over the news that they have
re-banned flights to and from Dubai nau.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jimzy4u(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hello, anyone travelled out of naija recently with a minor? If so, is covid 19 test required for the minor too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.