Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825054 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by startup: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2018
newbie2018:

where are you now? Nigeria? if yes then you maybe screwed.

what can you do? nothing I know ... simply contact your agent or wait till biometric day to see the outcome.

GL anyway you will need it

Thanks bro/sis. I didn't use agents, I applied directly to the company. I am sure it can be renewed for a few more days? I don't want to waste money on biometrics and stuff and start from beginning again.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigm101(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2018
I need urgent reply,please . I am a Nigerian studying in the Philippines. I applied for a UAE visit visa through my friend in Abu Dhabi and the Visa came out but on the paper visa , it says that the Visa holder should go to the UAE embassy in his/her country. I am studying in Philippines, so decided to go to the UAE embassy in Manila but they told me that , they do not issue the sticker visa on the passport . I am confused , what do I do ? I heard Nigerian passport need a visa sticker on their passport before they can enter UAE . Thank you

Please, kindly help with informations
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2018
bigm101:
I need urgent reply,please . I am a Nigerian studying in the Philippines. I applied for a UAE visit visa through my friend in Abu Dhabi and the Visa came out but on the paper visa , it says that the Visa holder should go to the UAE embassy in his/her country. I am studying in Philippines, so decided to go to the UAE embassy in Manila but they told me that , they do not issue the sticker visa on the passport . I am confused , what do I do ? I heard Nigerian passport need a visa sticker on their passport before they can enter UAE . Thank you

Please, kindly help with informations

you need to return to Abuja Nigeria and do a certain biometric before your visa will be stamped on your passport.

are you done with your schooling and. want to seek job in the UAE or you are visiting the UAE. if visit you should have applied for a 2weeks visa because that will not demand you coming to Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2018
startup:

Thanks bro/sis. I didn't use agents, I applied directly to the company. I am sure it can be renewed for a few more days? I don't want to waste money on biometrics and stuff and start from beginning again.

then you must act fast ok

GL
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaizenBash(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2018
For the job seekers�

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigm101(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2018
newbie2018:

you need to return to Abuja Nigeria and do a certain biometric before your visa will be stamped on your passport.

are you done with your schooling and. want to seek job in the UAE or you are visiting the UAE. if visit you should have applied for a 2weeks visa because that will not demand you coming to Nigeria

I’m done with studying . I just wanna come visit but for a long period. 2 weeks is short that was why i opted for 3 months . What can I do , please ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2018
bigm101:

I’m done with studying . I just wanna come visit but for a long period. 2 weeks is short that was why i opted for 3 months . What can I do , please ?

you must return Nigeria or forfeit the visa in a 45 days period from date of issue or you can reapply for a residence visa (I understand you do not need to go to Nigeria for this but it's most expensive about a million plus) .

the whole Abuja process takes just 5 days at most so you could chill in a hotel, buy a one way ticket to Abuja direct and then buy a return ticket to Dubai.

quote me elsewhere on nairaland let's talk moat extensively but like I said you must come to Nigeria, the process can be brief if you know your way
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bigm101(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
newbie2018:

you must return Nigeria or forfeit the visa in a 45 days period from date of issue or you can reapply for a residence visa (I understand you do not need to go to Nigeria for this but it's most expensive about a million plus) .

the whole Abuja process takes just 5 days at most so you could chill in a hotel, buy a one way ticket to Abuja direct and then buy a return ticket to Dubai.

quote me elsewhere on nairaland let's talk moat extensively but like I said you must come to Nigeria, the process can be brief if you know your way

Okay, I will fly to Abuja on the 14th of July. The visa was issued on the 1st of July. Please, what is the address of the UAE embassy in Abuja? What are the requirements to get the UAE visa sticker ? How much do I need to pay ? Do I need to book an appointment before going there ?

Please , I need all the procedures .Thank you so much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeklef(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2018
Am not quoting anybody ooo but if u are now looking for trouble, well!! Na u Sabi.
My point is that don't meet someone you don't know to discuss anything aside from this forum. Am saying this to avoid stories that touch. If there is any info you want to share, share it here and let's all benefit from ur idea.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mcobex: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Anyone with Dirhams for exchange? Dolllars to Dirham
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
newbie2018:

I told you to quote me elsewhere... everything Is a process well follow your heart bro.

Why?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
justwise:

Why?
because I lost 400k to this process because I didn't do some certain illegal needful going on at the embassy, I didnt want to spit it out here and told him what to do to save him stories too.

ask him I didn't offer to help or receive money from him. I only told him the tune that is being danced to at the embassy and left the decisions to him.

if he does it any other way and successfully he should feel free to share with the house too
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
let's not ignore questions when we see them and when someone else attends to questions we counter their efforts or opinions.

..i do not need anybody's money via visa scams. I just reapplied for another long term visa after loosing almost 400k ,so I do not think I am hungry.

I just want to help because I know how it feels when you need answers but don't get it. just how do you feel
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
newbie2018:

because I lost 400k to this process because I didn't do some certain illegal needful going on at the embassy, I didnt want to spit it out here and told him what to do to save him stories too.

ask him I didn't offer to help or receive money from him. I only told him the tune that is being danced to at the embassy and left the decisions to him.

if he does it any other way and successfully he should feel free to share with the house too

newbie2018:
let's not ignore questions when we see them and when someone else attends to questions we counter their efforts or opinions.

..i do not need anybody's money via visa scams. I just reapplied for another long term visa after loosing almost 400k ,so I do not think I am hungry.

I just want to help because I know how it feels when you need answers but don't get it. just how do you feel when you pray to God for something and it doesn't actualise?

This is the classical case of guilty conscience playing out here, my question to you was.. why do you want to answer the question elsewhere and not here even when the question was ASKED here, i did not mention fraud/scam but your answer to that simple question exposes your true motive.

Next time you see a question here and did not want to answer it feel free to move on but don't request that the question should be moved to another section.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeklef(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
justwise:

This is the classical case of guilty conscience playing out here, my question to you was.. why do you want to answer the question elsewhere and not here even when the question was ASKED here, i did not mention fraud/scam but your answer to that simple question exposes your true motive.

Next time you see a question here and did not want to answer it feel free to move on but don't request that the question should be moved to another section.

Gbam...... Always on point.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
justwise:

I will pretend I didn't read what you wrote up there and ignore you.

I don't exchange conversations with ladies for too long online and yours won't be any different.

thanks anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
newbie2018:

I will pretend I didn't read what you wrote up there and ignore you.

I don't exchange conversations with ladies for too long online and yours won't be any different.

thanks anyway.

So now I'm a lady? Smh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by segunibk: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
pls I wanna ask if they are still doing biometric at embassy and if they are still paying for it couz my agent told me they hv stoped the payment
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaizenBash(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Safety job vacancies for the professionals in that sector...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
segunibk:
pls I wanna ask if they are still doing biometric at embassy and if they are still paying for it couz my agent told me they hv stoped the payment
....could this be true?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by amarilo: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
I want to get a dubai visa for a family member in nigeria
Pls how do i go about it?.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oladayo9: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
amarilo:
I want to get a dubai visa for a family member in nigeria
Pls how do i go about it?.

you need somebody in Dubai to apply for d visa for him/her
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fasholasamson: 5:07am On Jul 08, 2018
Please, must it be a return-ticket to Dubai for a 3month Visa, even for people that are not resident in Nigeria but just coming to Abuja for the Visa?
newbie2018:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2018
fasholasamson:
Please, must it be a return-ticket to Dubai for a 3month Visa, even for people that are not resident in Nigeria but just coming to Abuja for the Visa?
as long as it’s visit visa, you MUST have a return or onward ticket irrespective of your country of residence
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Etap: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Pls how long does it take this useless wakanow to confirm payment
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2018
fasholasamson:
yes return ticket always exempt 2years visa can go 1way

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Etap:
Pls how long does it take this useless wakanow to confirm payment

try Jumia travels nexttime

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.