Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824307 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kog45(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Alright bro, thank you
Pls try and read the modified last paragraph of my comment again
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nickeyking: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2018
startup:
Got my visa today. When travelling to the uae, are there any hard requirements asides your passport and visa.

I mean, do you have to have a hotel booked, x amount in your account. Apologies if my question sounds silly, this is my first time in UAE. I want to know what to expect when I land at the Dubai airport.
If you go through Abuja airport you won't have problem, it may cost u only 1k if u don't have a hotel booking finish
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mayide: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pls if I may ask , I learnt to know that people are deport from UAE , if they fail chest x-ray test and due to this they will not be allow to enter UAE and all middle east countries, and i will like to know if truly the person can't enter there again for life or if they can still enter for tourist . Thank as your response will really be helpful.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Giftdavid711: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
I have finally travelled down to Dubai. Have been working for about a week now.

This post is directed to the people who were questioning the legitemacy of the 23,000 AED job I talked about while asking a question a while ago. Actually, I even got my company to increase my relocation allowance. Again, I didn't use any agents.

I deleted my other account with the username giftdavid112.

You can ask your questions.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Giftdavid711: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
coldfingerz:
My e-visa was issued on 4th June and I went to the embassy and was scheduled for biometric on 19July which is 46days. After following the thread here I have decided to go to Abuja immediately to see if I can do it earlier. My question is, since one can only book appointment through whatsapp, will I be allowed to enter the embassy before my appointment date. Anyone that has been there recently should pls reply, as the securities at the emassy can be very mean

I didn't booked any appointment on WhatsApp. As a matter of fact, I wasn't aware of this when I travelled to abuja so I didn't even have the WhatsApp number.

Did this last month. Depending on how you can carry yourself, this shouldn't be a problem. Please take this with a grain of salt. Have fun.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Giftdavid711:

This post is directed to the people who were questioning the legitemacy of the 23,000 AED job I talked about while asking a question a while ago. Actually, I even got my company to increase my relocation allowance. Again, I didn't use any agents.

Congratulations,Enjoy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Giftdavid711:

I didn't booked any appointment on WhatsApp. As a matter of fact, I wasn't aware of this when I travelled to abuja so I didn't even have the WhatsApp number.

Did this last month. Depending on how you can carry yourself, this shouldn't be a problem. Please take this with a grain of salt. Have fun.

Were you able to get your biometric done same day
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by surveyorchimez(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pls house, is the pcc among the document to be attested at mofa. Also do I have to obtain the pcc first before going for biometric.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hi guys; my wifes visa was issued 9th July appointment date is 4th August please hope no issues?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chekz169: 6:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Giftdavid711:

Congrats, enjoy bro.....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2018
wise14life:
Hi guys; my wifes visa was issued 9th July appointment date is 4th August please hope no issues?

Abeg make una respond ma
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2018
wise14life:

Abeg make una respond ma
25days is not bad but I thought I read somewhere ladies do not need appointment
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2018
newbie2018:

the Lord is your strength otherwise I say brace for your loss.
either way you should try your luck at the embassy on Monday but I really feel sad for you already

why this..he can still get it fixed, he needs to go to embassy asap
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Goodluck..

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2018
nnamdi16:

k
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by streetwise2015: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Please Guys Can i withdraw with GTB Mastercard in Dubai or Diamond Bank Visa Card..Need an Urgent Response Thanks...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2018
streetwise2015:
Please Guys Can i withdraw with GTB Mastercard in Dubai or Diamond Bank Visa Card..Need an Urgent Response Thanks...
Yes you can but the minimum amount is 10k (100aed) with N710 charges per transaction
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
newbie2018:
k

Pls house kindly help on this,it is better to ask from people that have seen and conquered UAE.Something is bothering my mind about how Arabs or other companies treat their workers in the UAE, is it harsh or fair?
Pls prompt response pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Giftdavid711: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
I spoke with a couple of agents I met on Dubizzle. To my surprise, I saw apartments for about 3000 AED per month close to media city in Dubai.

The kitchen is shared with about 4 other guests, but room and bathroom is private.

Just wanted to know if anyone here has had any experience with guys from Dubizzle. Anything to watch out for as I don't want to be scammed (lol)? I want to move in really quickly because hotels are expensive.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Giftdavid711:
I spoke with a couple of agents I met on Dubizzle. To my surprise, I saw apartments for about 3000 AED per month close to media city in Dubai.

The kitchen is shared with about 4 other guests, but room and bathroom is private.

Just wanted to know if anyone here has had any experience with guys from Dubizzle. Anything to watch out for as I don't want to be scammed (lol)? I want to move in really quickly because hotels are expensive.

go for it.
call for inspection and when at the building ask to see the building "caretaker or security" just to confirm.
be sure what your rent entails, light, water, internet ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
nnamdi16:

They book now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Giftdavid711:

Have in mind that those Apartment don't come with a contract. in case you plan bringing in someone under your visa.
For the price, its ok. those guys have no issue, its just business as they just want to make extra bucks on their paid rent.
find out also if you have to pay extra on utilities.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2018
pls guys where is dubai embassy located in abuja, going there from dutse, abuja
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Olaleyeabdullah:
pls guys where is dubai embassy located in abuja, going there from dutse, abuja

Very close to Churchgate, the metro station, former new market; from wuse take taxi going to area 1, stop at churchgate, ask where uae embassy is, it's trekable from where the taxi will stop u; of better still, take cab frm wuse, to uae embassy at churchgate shud be around 250 - 300.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2018
nnamdi16:

Very close to Churchgate, the metro station, former new market; from wuse take taxi going to area 1, stop at churchgate, ask where uae embassy is, it's trekable from where the taxi will stop u; of better still, take cab frm wuse, to uae embassy at churchgate shud be around 250 - 300.
thanks so much...God bless u
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2018
Olaleyeabdullah:
thanks so much...God bless u

u're welcome and Amen

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by coldfingerz: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Just thought to give heads-up for people that want to come to UAE embassy in Abuja for biometric.. book through whatsapp only. They will eventually respond with date and ID numbe. The securities at the gate have a list of people scheduled to do biometric that day and if your name is not on the list you’ll be sent back. Don’t waste money coming to Abuja if you don’t have appointment date and ID number that they will send through whatsapp. I hope this will help someone out there. I got here and learnt the hard way

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2018
coldfingerz:
Just thought to give heads-up for people that want to come to UAE embassy in Abuja for biometric.. book through whatsapp only. They will eventually respond with date and ID numbe. The securities at the gate have a list of people scheduled to do biometric that day and if your name is not on the list you’ll be sent back. Don’t waste money coming to Abuja if you don’t have appointment date and ID number that they will send through whatsapp. I hope this will help someone out there. I got here and learnt the hard way
don't say you still went Abuja without an appointment after all the warnings I gave on here!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bozevk1: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
[i][/i]Hello, am new in UAE, am in ajman, please does any any one have an available job ??. Spent close to.150k on TP and accommodation already, will appreciate if any one can help. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
coldfingerz:

Boss what are the procedures of booking appointment on whatsapp the phone number secondly the way to put the write-up
I have someone that got visa yesterday
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ramosbanderas1: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello guys, please can I pay the visa fee at the bank and go to the embassy with the teller as I don't have account in any of the banks listed for POS payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.