Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (41037 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by brightworld2(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
guys and sex..this is how they will pressurize you into going astray..thank God he's showing his real self now...he wanted to taste and run.
Taste and run when the wedding bell has been rang already.... The guy is smart. he just wanted to be sure whether he is paying for a fairly used car or a new one....
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Follygunners: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2018
cococandy:
Some men can fake interest in marriage just to sleep with you. If he’s not talking to you beyond sexist, let him go. He’s not interested.

A ‘respectable’ Nigerian medical doctor once told me he would accompany his friends to do marriage introductions for any girl they wanted to get at all cost if she played hard to get. For some of these guys, the peniss leads. Anything else and anyone else doesn’t matter. Don’t fall for it. Unless it’s what you want to do.

SAY NO TO PRESSURED SEX. DO IT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO

You don yan make sense be dat, abi? CRAP! angry angry

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by CSTR2: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2018
Only virgins have the moral right to deny their fiance.

If you are not one, then the ship has sailed.

It is even the height of insult to have given your female merchandise to useless ex-lovers, and then deny your current fiance who already has a traditional marriage set.

I will dump you without looking back.

3 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by kennymartinz(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2018
[color=][/color]He is your fiance for crying out loud why did u choose to disgrace him this much. Even if he ask for it and u refused it why not try talk about it privately at least he has family members whom u can still confide on. u be mumu . To de con jour u nah crime at least he is your fiance and the wedding is next month. Where is the doctors report to confirm your virginity self in the first place.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by IamAirforce1: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2018
You want to scam him with your borehole of a Pussy

The guy is wise

You are not a virgin , you dey form no sex before marriage .. lol
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2018
bsaying:
Let him be..... One thing that kills Nigerians faster than death is the 'fear of what people will say' some people have stayed in hurtful and crazy situations just to avoid people saying terrible things about them.... Walk away sister, I am a man but that man doesn't love you, you need love firstly among many other things you need in a happy home
Lol.. na ur type no get experience

A man should Bleep his wife to be before marriage. Unless she is a virgin

If she isn't a virgin nothing stops then from having sex provided the wedding processes have reached advanced stage

Before person go marry woman we get borehole
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by omoiyamayor(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2018
I think ladies over hype the sex thing and it's giving them unnecessary stress

2 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2018
greiboy:
is she a virgin?

What are the grounds of denying him?

If she is a virgin with high moral standards about marriages and sex issues, then I believe she might have a point

However, If she isn't a virgin, then she is a hypocrite because she must have slept with other man before, but for some odd reason(s) refusing to sleep with a man that she fixed traditional wedding with.

It may also look like the lady is hiding something about her sex life from her future partner, which is bad considering they have chosen to spend the rest of their lifes together.

I think the lady needs to give more information, instead of trying to paint her future husband in a bad light
You are full of wisdom my brother. Where u get am 4rm?

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by wristbangle: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Age comes with sense and judging from her age bracket which could be in her late 30's, her maturity level is not different from a 4yrs old kid.

Putting her story on Facebook fully described the kind of brain she possess.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Austema:
let us encourage morality, the post make sense
The post no make any sense. This one no be who dem dey marry. Wife way dey carry private matter come social media no be wife. She dey chaste but she is very stupid. Who wants that kind of a wife?
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by BiafranBushBoy: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
guys and sex..this is how they will pressurize you into going astray..thank God he's showing his real self now...he wanted to taste and run.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by BotafogoJunior(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2018
bsaying:
Let him be..... One thing that kills Nigerians faster than death is the 'fear of what people will say' some people have stayed in hurtful and crazy situations just to avoid people saying terrible things about them.... Walk away sister, I am a man but that man doesn't love you, you need love firstly among many other things you need in a happy home
this problem you stated up there is a major characteristic of unintelligent people,"what will people say" .it goes beyond the word,it is what rules their world,they are slaves to people till death
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by CoolAmbience(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2018
Austema:
let us encourage morality, the post make sense

I agree with you mostly if parties agree these things before setting out. Aren't we talking about adults here?

Sex isn't the beginning and end of morality. There are other entailments of morality.

The two parties here made a mess of the situation. Which mature man cuts communication with his bride less than a month to his wedding on ground of no sex? This could be discussed and sorted without any drama.

As for the lady, bringing it to social media is both stupid and crazy in one swoop. What happened to making a trip to have a face meeting, speaking to close relatives and friends etc.

Abeg ask me how this is even a bother to me. Am I even okay?

Mtchewww.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by vuc1(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2018
The fact that she posted that shit online is enough to call it quit. Imagine how it'll be when they marry and she keeps posting their private business on social media.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Lightening: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2018
cococandy:
Some men can fake interest in marriage just to sleep with you. If he’s not talking to you beyond sexist, let him go. He’s not interested.

A ‘respectable’ Nigerian medical doctor once told me he would accompany his friends to do marriage introductions for any girl they wanted to get at all cost if she played hard to get. For some of these guys, the peniss leads. Anything else and anyone else doesn’t matter. Don’t fall for it. Unless it’s what you want to do.

SAY NO TO PRESSURED SEX. DO IT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO

Some men can fake marriage to the extent of fixing date for traditional marriage which obviously was proceeding payment of dowry which must have involved his own family? Are you insinuating that the man cannot still walk away from the marriage after consummating it if his only intention was to sleep with the lady? Who takes that kind of trouble these days just to have sex? The lady is obviously hiding something.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Hartthex(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Why would she think that refusing the guy sex is the reason for him not picking her calls?...hers is just one side of the story. There may be more to it that she herself doesnt know.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by nograv: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Well madam do the needful and you will resolve your situation cheesy
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by BotafogoJunior(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2018
Agent8706:

Seriously it beats my imagination what our generation have become. Now she has exposed herself and business to both family, friends and foes. Tell me what makes her think that wedding might workout again after this act? After spilling this guy's beans out in the public and his intentions to the world around them, will he ever be respected again? She just lost her man for this singular foolish act. I am not justifying the guy's act either but pushing your issues especially through a medium that's not faceless is not the best act of wisdom
it beats your imagination? Prepare for the worst bro,I have stopped crying. Intelligent humans are becoming extinct in the world

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Boyooosa(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

so you have been there to know if she's not a virgin,??even if she's not a virgin...so?she made a decision and should be allowed to keep to it...
Why then did u ask her to come online to seek advice?
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by jayyungg(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
If he had wanted to " taste and run" he would have done it before now. ~peace out~
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Fxwarrior: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad why refused/denied him s*x few days to ur wine carrying day?

Conviction, faith, belief, virtues, morals are all lacking in this current dispensation where BBN form a huge part of entertainment hence your inability to understand.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Praktikals(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2018
bsaying:
So you are advising him to buy a non tested car abi. If you know how promiscuous these girls can be, you won't be spewing this trash
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by jayyungg(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2018
greiboy:
is she a virgin?

What are the grounds of denying him?

If she is a virgin with high moral standards about marriages and sex issues, then I believe she might have a point

However, If she isn't a virgin, then she is a hypocrite because she must have slept with other man before, but for some odd reason(s) refusing to sleep with a man that she fixed traditional wedding with.

It may also look like the lady is hiding something about her sex life from her future partner, which is bad considering they have chosen to spend the rest of their lifes together.

I think the lady needs to give more information, instead of trying to paint her future husband in a bad light
God bless you

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Fxwarrior: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2018
jayyungg:
If he had wanted to " taste and run" he would have done it before now. ~peace out~

Who told you he hasn't analyzed his chances and known he stood a better chance if it came up few weeks to introduction.

Besides he can still call it off after tasting. The girl should move on, he's not serious.

I doubt they have done it before now.
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Gangster1ms: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Austema:
Is a message to you that he is a great womanizer, if he can not wait before marriage, then he can not wait going out after marriage.
Stand your ground and do no compromise your faith
U that is talking can u wait till marriage? angry
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by victorazy(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

You don't even have common sense. So her fiance is the taste and run?
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Theomarvelus(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
taste and run?, no, no, no, you ladies alway act for someone that deeply in love with you, and in the other side you are ANIMASHAUN, maybe the guy heared the past of the girl, and she pretend to be a virgin. ladies and lies.

1 Like

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by ipobarecriminals: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Conviction, faith, belief, virtues, morals are all lacking in this current dispensation where BBN form a huge part of entertainment hence your inability to understand.
undecided
Fxwarrior:

what do understood
Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Burgerlomo: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Oga is just asking for the VIN of the car he want to buy, baba no wan buy badly accidented car or a car that has been rolled over several times.

Sense no go kill this guy man cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by Reeberry: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2018
See worwor girl wey dey refuse her husband to be sex.

3 Likes

Re: “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out by gonkin(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2018
After i marry you, you would start denying me sex. Do u want me to cheat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? / Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.