Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) (41049 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Share Everything Including Bf (photos) / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
Identical Twin Sisters Get Married to Identical Twin Brothers---

Identical twin sisters got married to identical twin brothers and the two couples are still very much in love.
Darlene and Diane Nettemeier went to a twins’ festival in Twinsburg, Ohio, where they met another set of twins but first, they met one, Mark Sanders who caught their eye. Sanders called his identical brother, Craig, down from their hotel room to meet the ‘neat’ blondes and that is how the whole love story unfolds.

Craig and Diane got married and Mark and Darlene too got married. Today, they live in houses next door to each other in Texas, and have five children between them. Craig, 44, said that he felt an ‘instant attraction’ to just one of the blonde twins, Darlene, despite them looking the same. “When I went downstairs I was instantly attracted to the one on the right. Diane was standing on the right and Darlene was standing on the left and I was instantly attracted to Diane,’ he said while appearing on the Jeff Probst show.

After meeting in 1998, the boys went to visit the girls at their home in St. Louis, Missouri, and took them on a double date to a baseball game. They hit it off that day, got engaged on the same day, and decided to share a wedding. “We had a double wedding and Darlene and I decided that we wanted to wear the same dress and then our dad walked us both down the aisle at the same time,” Diane said.

Diane and Craig went ahead and produced identical twin sons, 12-year-olds Colby and Brady in 2001 beating a million-to-one odds to do so.
Craig Sanders said they see themselves as “Just two normal families who happen to be close to one another.” Mark Sanders admitted identical twins marrying identical twins was ‘pretty unusual.’ “There aren’t that many of them that we are aware of in the United States, and when you throw in a third set of identical

GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

www.facebook.com/endy.edeson

SOURCE: http://www.ugandapicks.com/2013/01/identical-twin-sisters-get-married-to-identical-twin-brothers-13657.html

5 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
haaa, them try o... I no sure say this kind thing fit happen for 9ja...

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Uwakuwak(f): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
they look perfectly good.
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Uwakuwak(f): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
R2bees: haaa, them try o... I no sure say this kind thing fit happen for 9ja...
God can do his work any where even in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by oseiwe(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Who will d children even look like? And will d children frm d diff fathers look lyk twins?

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by countryfirst: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
R2bees: haaa, them try o... I no sure say this kind thing fit happen for 9ja...

So many unreported good things happens in nijja

4 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Egbagirl(f): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
oseiwe: Who will d children even look like? And will d children frm d diff fathers look lyk twins?

The picture is posted above for your viewing. Your questions are answered in the photo. lol

4 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Rastamann: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
What is the big deal here? Anybody can marry whosoever he or she wishes to marry so long as the societal norm approves of it.
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Nwogbe: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by countryfirst: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
I was just emerging maybe there children would look alike before seeing their pics

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by baby124: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
Those children are more than cousins. They are brothers and sisters cheesy. The mothers are not as identical as the fathers tongue

3 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by mallorca(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Uwakuwak: God can do his work any where even in Nigeria.
i disagree with you angry
the spirit of true living God don depart from Nigeria so many many years ago cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by nenergy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nigerian families will call it a taboo. You can't even marry from the same family as your brother/sisters. sad

2 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by greenoak: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sooooo cooool.
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
mallorca:
the spirit of true living God don depart from Nigeria so many many years ago cry cry cry
I concur

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by larrymoore(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
It happens everywhere.
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Redmosquito(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sign of end times? undecided grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by hotberry(f): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
for naija nono no
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Redmosquito: Sign of end times? undecided grin grin
How has this,. . got to do with end time mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wow! Its a rare thing for twins to find twins and fall in love. Incredible!
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Egbagirl(f): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
JayKayMaybachz:
How has this,. . got to do with end time mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

cool down. na joke now. hence the smileys.

3 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by dlight2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
uromi.com:
make dem go dıe these one na news ? mthewwwwwwwwwwwww
. Hungry man,na only bad happening be ur news fooooooooooool+1.5m

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by kandiikane(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
I bet if they do dna test both dads will be the father.

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by thaoriginator: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
kandiikane: I bet if they do dna test both dads will be the father.
lmao! Abegie, you think say na everybodi be like you tongue

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by SELFWORTH: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
mallorca:

It feels that way. Please God have mercy on us the innocent .

1 Like

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by jabanz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
na identical troble be that
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by kemiola89(f): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
mallorca:
i totally disagree with you bros, the spirit of the true living God is everywhere around me, though e fit don depart from your hood oo

4 Likes

Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by slimyem: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
nenergy: Nigerian families will call it a taboo. You can't even marry from the same family as your brother/sisters. sad
I have seen it happen here in Nigeria.undecided
Re: Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
Uwakuwak: God can do his work any where even in Nigeria.
Everytime God, pls cant u say something without God? SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? / Adult Video: Hotel Room 306 And 402 Have Been Declared WANTED On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.