Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) (24232 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by nawtyme: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Lol
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2018
This is getting too rampant. Why?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Who notice the abnormal reasoning of the two first commenters?

:/ :/ :/

sarrki and his people needs a medical check up to avoid future destruction of humanity
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Both Zombies(BMC) and the wailers don sick.

Person rape 3year old some living things dey talk of politics

Na only that one Wey hin name be like babalawo still use brain (Nwama....)

Won fi se eyin toku Ni

Just face front if you no see say d guy Wey do d gal na devil in disguise.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2018
Everybody say Afonja
Afonja
Afonja
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by vivie01(f): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2018
CastedDude:
An 18-year-old man , Adeyoju Gbenga of Ogo Oluwa area, Abete in Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti state has been apprehended for allegedly defiling a 3-year-old girl. According to a report, the suspect took his victim into the room early this week and had canal knowledge of her.

Due to the shameful act, strange fluid has been coming out of the minor’s private part, Omo Edema reports.

It was gathered that that wasn’t his first time and the mom of the victim only got to know after the victim’s sister drew her attention to it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/18-year-old-boy-defiles-3-year-old-girl-room-ekiti-state-photos.html

Credit; Mercybabs communication

Very bad!
He should be jailed! undecided

Women needs to be very vigilant now but sadly some are very carefree. Imagine the mother not even knowing until her attention was called to it. undecided

@NwaAmaikpe, you were very right!

@Shervydman, @elantraceey, see the kind of thing we were discussing yesterday angry

cc: Alexanderbells2

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not surprised,
There's gross decadence and so much lawlesness going on in that town right now.
The Post office is now a secretariat for hoodlums while Alade filling station and Inspiration Hotels is where the yahooboys converge to discuss their spoils.

You'd find teens openly smoking weed.
Breaking into homes,
They'd waylay St Louis girl's students,
Rape female traders at Ereja Market.
No restraints, no one confronts them; not even the police.

Before you think it's conji behind these sexual offences,
Think again;
It's purely for fetish purposes.
A native doctor obviously told this dude to have sex with a toddler so he can get rich overnight.

How did we lose it?
A 17-year old gains admission into the university, then buys a Venza and moves out to his own rented apartment and his parents don't see anything wrong in it?

Parents should train their wards,
Moral standards should be instilled in youths,
Only then can these vices end.
My heart goes out to this girl who has been scarred for life.

Some days, NwaAmaikpe makes some highly responsible and socially acceptable comments and I presume that those days he wakes up from the right side of his bed. Today is one of such days. grin

Some days, he overshoot the runway like Dana Air. No one can understand you bro..

Nwa knows a lot about everywhere in Nigeria and beyond. I wouldn't be surprised if he is an undercover troubleshooting on this platform.

Clearly a dual personality grin

I enjoy reading some of your comments though..

For the culprit, the laws should take its course.

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Let me go a little bit petty

Pdp state

State of the Hero of Igbos home and abroad

A little bit dumb you mean; this is actually more than a little dumb
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2018
OMG......What type of NwaAmaikpe is this man...

He knows everything about almost if not all the states of Nigeria

It is d reason why i am an Ardent fan......I dont know why som peopel pick offence with your comments when it is very clear that there are so many things to learn from them and they are very true....

Bro how did u gain your knowledge......Some dayz ago, you said something about my Own state and i was shocked how u manage to know bout it

Maybe you are a Geographer??
Or a Current affair teacher??

How did u know everything

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

I greet you my co compatriot and bro

Nnamdi collected is own end of the bargain

He's enjoying the fruit of his labor now

While the hopeless mofos Igbos Jews, Igbos occultist and ipob miscreants and Igbos online miscreants are wallowing in self denial

The 2 dummies in politics section
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by castrol180(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Let me go a little bit petty

Pdp state

State of the Hero of Igbos home and abroad

Have you collected your monthly 30k allowance from APC
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Turnedaround: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not surprised,
The Post office is now a secretariat for hoodlums while Alade filling station and Inspiration Hotels is where the yahooboys converge to discuss their spoils.

Breaking into homes,

Think again;
A native doctor obviously told this dude to have sex with a toddler so he can get rich overnight.

How did we lose it?
A 17-year old gains admission into the university, then buys a Venza and moves out to his own rented apartment and his parents don't see anything wrong in it?

WELL SAID, BABA, TWALLE shocked

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not surprised,

Breaking into homes,

Think again;

How did we lose it?

O my God. I think this account is hacked. I don't expect sense from you. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by beautyandbrains1: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by kushercain: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
yeyeboi:

Zombie o zombie

zombie no go go unless you tell am to go zombie
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Irritant: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
akeentech:
This is normal nah 8yr to 3yr, abi who no do mumi nd dadi play

Oga 18 years old not 8 grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by yarimo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
spartan117:

Welcome back in your absence yarimo has been the top zombie on nairaland. Hope you can wrestle back this title

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by holyokoto(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
the boy na YOLOBA
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chukazu:

You are not fine but you get mouth to talk tongue
They are coming for you...

That girl's life will never be the same embarassed
Lol.

True,her life will never be the same,is a pity.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not surprised,

Breaking into homes,

Think again;

How did we lose it?

The parents don't see anything wrong. They turn a blind eye because they are glad to be rid of one extra responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by kwessiStewie2(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
obafemee80:

I still wonder how you see a girl of that age and have erections, not to talk off raping her undecided
It might be for rituals
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Adamummya(f): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
more reason i protect my daughter like say tomorrow no dey baba God , she dey your hands oo
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by Oluwambo147(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
akeentech:
This is normal nah 8yr to 3yr, abi who no do mumi nd dadi play
are you normal? 18year old man to 3 year old baby
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
GOFRONT:
OMG......What type of NwaAmaikpe is this man...

He knows everything about almost if not all the states of Nigeria

It is d reason why i am an Ardent fan......I dont know why som peopel pick offence with your comments when it is very clear that there are so many things to learn from them and they are very true....

Bro how did u gain your knowledge......Some dayz ago, you said something about my Own state and i was shocked how u manage to know bout it

Maybe you are a Geographer??
Or a Current affair teacher??

How did u know everything

Honestly, I am perplexed. His wide knowledge about people, places and events is now giving me concerns. If not that he makes first page and sometimes FTC in his comments, I would have said perhaps he Google Searches before commenting. The guy is an enigma. I'm interested in bursting the person behind that moniker.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Zionista:

Some days, NwaAmaikpe makes some highly responsible and socially acceptable comments and I presume that those days he wakes up from the right side of his bed. Today is one of such days. grin

Some days, he overshoot the runway like Dana Air. No one can understand you bro..

Nwa knows a lot about everywhere in Nigeria and beyond. I wouldn't be surprised if he is an undercover troubleshooting on this platform.

Abi o.... his madness is occasional grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not surprised,

Breaking into homes,

Think again;

How did we lose it?

Guy, who you be, I just wan know. How you take know Ikere so much?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Wow! This is unusual
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not surprised,

Breaking into homes,

Think again;

How did we lose it?

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bros i wonder.....you cant google search before commentin and stil be the FTC......Nop, no way!!!.....Someone else's comment must drop before u return from google search considerin the kinda fast fingers we hav on Nairaland.

But NwaAmaikpe wil drop a comment as Ftc, comments so on point, comment so related to the Topic, comment flawless?

Sometimes i think to myself if he is a journalist, did he work with the Newspaper house??

Sometimes i think he is a Mod.......But a Mod cant ban himself, considerin the number of times he has gone n return??

Maybe he is an Oldman of 60-70 years??......I gat so many questions begging for answers all about NwaAmaikpe.....But i stil wonna tell you that you are ICONIC.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
GOFRONT:
Bros i wonder.....you cant google search before commentin and stil be the FTC......Nop, no way!!!.....Someone else's comment must drop before u return from google search considerin the kinda fast fingers we hav on Nairaland.

But NwaAmaikpe wil drop a comment as Ftc, comments so on point, comment so related to the Topic, comment flawless?

Sometimes i think to myself if he is a journalist, did he work with the Newspaper house??

Sometimes i think he is a Mod.......But a Mod cant ban himself, considerin the number of times he has gone n return??

Maybe he is an Oldman of 60-70 years??......I gat so many questions begging for answers all about NwaAmaikpe.....But i stil wonna tell you that you are ICONIC.
When I read his comment, I was shocked. I said within myself, 'so this NwaAmaikpe stays in Ikere Ekiti'. Let me tell you, that place is not different from how he describes it. Perfectly correct!
I was posted to that place in the year 2013, for a project, by my organization. I just left there December last year.
He is 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by obafemee80(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
It might be for rituals

Hmmmm
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not surprised,

Breaking into homes,

Think again;

How did we lose it?

lol..this guy..na everywhere you know?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Zionista:

you are absolutely correct..he seems to know everywhere/everything about nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amuwo Odofin Task Force Arrests Manhole Cover Thieves / UPTH Mortuary Attendants Remove Eyes Of Dead Child / EFCC Urges Banks To ‘Query’ Customers’ Sources Of Income Before Opening Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.