Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon (3192 Views)

Off That Video !-angry Married Man Tells Side Chic Who Showed His Face Online / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:33am On May 29, 2020
See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon To Make Hair [Video]

Since morning we don they try to settle #TheMatter o.

Below is a video showing the moment side chic and wife displayed the "WWE Raw" in them over a man in Warri, Delta state.

Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon by Karemarealty288(m): 2:08am On May 29, 2020
The woman beat her like thief ...even with full support of the gods and community.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon by Osobi32(m): 3:01am On May 29, 2020
Very interesting
Re: See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon by Kobicove(m): 3:11am On May 29, 2020
Bloody lies undecided
Re: See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon by DaddyRochie1642: 3:27am On May 29, 2020
La Click La Collapse grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon by Samfloxin(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2020
Bush meat don catch Hunter last last
Re: See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon by Lyydia(f): 8:46am On May 29, 2020
cheesy I knw u re lying but u knw what..

That scene in real life is gonna b fantabulous.. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon by SoftP(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2020
The woman is disgracing herself

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is This True?? / My Sister's Husband Is Planning On Taking In A Second Wife...please Help / Where Are My Hausa Speaking Nairalanders? Please Come In Let's Have A Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.