Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) (37733 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
omololu2020:
wetin I type really pain you gan o omo Igbo grin
ofenmanu

Onye unyi
Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Weeding gift Wayray omo
Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by tokrizy: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
Sorry to say but you don't look like someone that can afford iPhone X and car.
dem dey write am for face abi?
Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by ohem007(m): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Sorry to say but you don't look like someone that can afford iPhone X and car.

money no dey show for face...

Shey you know

1 Like

Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2018
Make he enter Mbaise na. Many girls just dey old dey go for that town. He is capable.
Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2018
pinkygurl:
his usage of english tho. grin dude s crazy humurous.i tink i like him already.

Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by omololu2020(m): 12:50am On Mar 11, 2018
kenex4ever:
ofenmanu

Onye unyi

Olori pelebe smiley
Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by Lules(f): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
As he posted on Facebook:
"Any Anambra girl with God fearing needed a good husband should inbox me now , infact Enugu, imo, ABIA, Abakaliki calabar girls join because Anambra girls as failed. Less I forget iPhoneX and corollas is the weeding gift for the winner." https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/photos-nigerian-man-looking-for-life.html?m=1
see face o
iPhone ko iPhone ni
Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by anjiela: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
angry
Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by SooCute(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
naughtyDiana:
you are stu,pid. your question should be what is wrong with Nigerian men. is it not a man that posted the rubbish? and u are talking about the girls u think will inbox him

I know you didn't understand my write-up. That explains the breed of female you are...
Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
FX99:
e no dey show for face. If you see my ex landlord at Nnewi, this man is worth multi millions of Naira but he is far more ugly than this man above and wears bathroom slippers and a short nicker to banks and to his shop. Don't doubt this market traders. Without them you won't even see any storey building in Onitsha and Nnewi.
ur landlord is even better..my former landlord dat one na one discarded female blouse the man dey wear plus one torn old red slippers. Na so if he dey waka for street im yansh go just dey shake like woman own. Dis my former landlord in terms of money he get am scarra and na so young babes dey die and kill demselves for dis my landlord cos he's very generous. In short two young babes were fighting and throwing punches on the street cos of this my landlord dats over 75 yrs old. I too like amcheesy..he get swag jor.
Re: Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lules:

see face o
iPhone ko iPhone ni
i have seen beautiful ladies ending up as wives to men that look like gremlins. Dis guy is not dat bad and besides he has money. Money is what makes a girl's world go round shey?cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.