Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? (7756 Views)

Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP / Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
PICTURES: Which of These Pictures Should I Use as DP?

I have a picture in mind and if you get the particular picture, you'll get 1k Airtel. The first person to get it.

Note: picture will be taken down soon.

Modified: The image is below and it's been numbered. Which number is on my mind? Get it right and get yourself 1k recharge card. No. Let's increase it to 1.5k Airtel.

Modified again: Images removed.

Click to open:

Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
It will be the ladies choosing it for ucheesy.. Wey dem sef?cheesy.. biacan,highqueen,chikita,Lalas247,oyindidi and co oya come an make ur Choicecheesy
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lol. Men are allowed.
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
The image has gone through lots of screenshots. I can't find the original one. cry
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Oyindidi(f): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fine lady grin
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Oyindidi(f): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
It will be the ladies choosing it for ucheesy.. Wey dem sef?cheesy.. bia.can,highq.ueen,chikit.a,Lal.as247,oyi.ndidi and co oya come an make ur Choicecheesy
I give up
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Images removed.
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
I give up
ahha! I don drag u comot for dat big brother threadcheesy
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by stephleena(f): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
pix no 5,brings a lot of bedroom thoughts to my head..#walks away#.
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Oyindidi(f): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
ahha! I don drag u comot for dat big brother threadcheesy
Hahahaha.. Them lock me since
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Note: I'll never change my mind on the picture I have silently chosen. After some hours, I'll send the card to the winner.
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by highqueen(f): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
hahaha lefulefu. .you are really funny..
none at op lipsrsealed
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by exynos(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by exynos(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
8 tongue
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha.. Them lock me since
lock u where? Dem no let u comot u mean?cheesy..i see as una dey fire comments for derecheesy. Bia where is my darling twoclans?
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

none at op lipsrsealed
You dey form, abi? Continue. I know the psychology behind your reply. You don't want to appear... lipsrsealed
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

none at op lipsrsealed
haba appreciate a nigga nawink.. He has even made it easy by numbering them.all u need do is choose onewink
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine lady grin
Lady? If Bobrisky catches you eh! Kwantinue.
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Stuffshop: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
No 1 sir
the logo of your brand is always the best for a dp cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by highqueen(f): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
haba appreciate a nigga nawink.. He has even made it easy by numbering them.all u need do is choose onewink
hahah..please, I can't see even the pic well,,poor camera quality lipsrsealed
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
The word "appreciate" sounds kinda needy. Lol. Don't beg women. We don't do that in my country.
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Oyindidi(f): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
lock u where? Dem no let u comot u mean?cheesy..i see as una dey fire comments for derecheesy. Bia where is my darling twoclans?
she dey bbn thread grin Nl don tire me
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
iLegendd:
The word "appreciate" sounds kinda needy. Lol. Don't beg women. We don't do that in my country.
dat babe don't want to admit d pics are coolcheesy. I know she's a little shy so just urging her to be boldcheesy.
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
she dey bbn thread grin Nl don tire me
NL and dia endless endtime drama..yea dat one fit tire persin
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
I fancy picture 9 more
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
dat babe don't want to admit d pics are coolcheesy. I know she's a little shy so just urging her to be boldcheesy.
I know her. She's my friend. I don't know why she likes changing moniker. Make una two invite me for una wedding day o! wink
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:

hahah..please, I can't see even the pic well,,poor camera quality lipsrsealed
dis gehl cheesy
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
iLegendd:
I know her. She's my friend. I don't know why she likes changing moniker. Make una two invite me for una wedding day o! wink
so na now u know say na sekyqueen be dat?cheesycheesy...wedding ke?cheesy. I haven't even proposed or toast yet and u talking of wedding cheesy...aghhh! shocked
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
I have been hearing BBN, but I don't know what it's all about. undecided Though, I know Efe and that's all I know.

Anyway, when all the numbers are taken, the card will be sent to the winner. It's a game, so no biggy. Choose one.
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by kriskristyne(f): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
lefulefu:
so na now u know say na sekyqueen be dat?cheesycheesy...wedding ke?cheesy. I haven't even proposed or toast yet and u talking of wedding cheesy...aghhh! shocked
Oh! I was thinking it's one other Queen that likes Gucci. I'm thinking of engaging that particular one. She's also shy like HighWeedQueen. All ladies with the name Queen are shy but they like to act tough.
Re: PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? by iLegendd(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. Choose one. The game is still on.

Click to open:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position / "Your Virginia Is Wide " - Harry Song Divorces Wife / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.