Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

What Do You Have To Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Offer? (480 Views)

Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Offer? by Opentokwowledge: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
You want a handsome man, responsible, zitless and all round yeah. You want him to be your pillar, your joy, your friend, yeah?

There are 2 things involved

YoU
As a young adult of marriageable age, are you in the right physical and psychological state to attract and have the good one's to choose from?
Are you confident he would meet your mind and would get magnetized and enchanted by it?

Do you realize that as a young teenage girl, your chances of having the man of your dreams depends on the choices you make from now on? That you have to set priorities right and straight and you must not be lazy?
Do you realize you'll just continue to live like a goat if you don't have your life planned out early enough? That even though life happens and unforseen circumstances and eventualities might alter dreams but growth of the mind, body and soul is always a personal choice and these growths if neglected, deforms the whole and you might never get it right in life if something drastic is not done to assume responsibility over these...

Parents

When I see the word parent, Pay your rent is the first thing that comes to my mind. Your child is the landlord you're ever indebted to. And you gotta pay not only in cash but also in kind...

Every parent has the role of laying the basic foundations necessary for growth and beauty and hope for their offspring and You as a parent must sacrifice your all to ensure you nurture human beings of enviable ideals. Then will men have good wives to marry and women, responsible husbands to live with.

As individuals and People, the burning question on our minds should always be what we can do for others, what others expect of us and not otherwise.

So, I ask you, what do you have to offer?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Offer? by Stevengerd(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Another epistle... bring it on
Re: What Do You Have To Offer? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Great.
Re: What Do You Have To Offer? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2018

NICE.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Is Like Your Mother Or Father? / What Popular Gay Rights Activist Bisi Alimi Is Saying To Straight Women / A Guy I Met On F'book Proposed, But I Later Found Out He Had Slept Wit My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.