Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship (8254 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / Why Hausa Women Don't Cheat / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by ty4real123: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Take away their pretty face, most Hausa women have nothing to offer in relationships, Man Cries out.
A man from Northern Nigeria has taken to Twitter to degrade Hausa women.

The man, who claims to be Hausa, and writes it fluently, said all Arewa women have to offer is their pretty face. He claims they lack communication skills and are terrible in bed.

Take away their pretty face, most Hausa women have nothing to offer in relationships, their love and communication skills is very poor, not to talk of how terrible they're in bed. Give a Hausa man a taste of Yoruba or game and he'd never go back to Hausa women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by medTechworld(f): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2020
hmmm, i choose not to comment.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by archat: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2020
Is it becouse they are not as promiscuous as that of your tribes.. Foolish tribalistic goat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by proclinician: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2020
Haaa ooh which ones has something to offer. Asking for a friend?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by illicit(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2020
na offering u want u must be a pastor

3 Likes

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by caprini1: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2020
Absolute lies ,thats his own opinion.I dated one way back in school ,and in bed its like listening to Dave Koz...the sound they make can send you to paradise ,this dude should go and sleep jare grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Minat11(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Teach her and she'll learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Fasindo: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2020
shocked

I would have agreed with the man but I won't.

My experience with Aisha from Jigawa and Ruqawatu made me to disbelieve him. Northern girls can be incompetent in everything but not in Kerewa.
They can handle man in other room more than how Shekau handles Boko haram.

It was how Safinatou my Kanuri girlfriend that made me start doing Buhari style with her, I will just be on top her doing nothing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by mrbaba18(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Dt is d simple truth most hausa girls are very doll especially d middle nd low class ones bt i dnt blame dm cus dy were trained nt 2 talk bt listen nt 2 tink bt 2 luk even 4 an hausa girl 2 have her estem is haram dt is most of Der elite marry 4rm d south

1 Like

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by punisha: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2020
So they are only needed for knacking?
Noted

1 Like

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Lawdis(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2020
caprini1:
Absolute lies ,thats his own opinion.I dated one way back in school ,and in bed its like listening to Dave Koz...the sound they make can send you to paradise ,this dude should go and sleep jare grin

....see you must go back there to marry her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2020
mrbaba18:
Dt is d simple truth most hausa girls are very doll especially d middle nd low class ones bt i dnt blame dm cus dy were trained nt 2 talk bt listen nt 2 tink bt 2 luk even 4 an hausa girl 2 have her estem is haram dt is most of Der elite marry 4rm d south

You're not enlightened, sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by olasaad(f): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2020
Lol nairaland guys tell us this every day. [b]Nigeria woman has nothing to offer in a relationship [/b]meanwhile most of this so called guys are been taking care off by their mother.

3 Likes

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by caprini1: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Lawdis:

....see you must go back there to marry her
E don tey na grin GSM no dey that time sef!

1 Like

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Arsenate(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2020
Well they are at least feminine and aren't as toxic as their counterparts down south who also have nothing to offer and are materialistic to booth.

Northern girls > Southern girls for me.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by TheChameleon: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
LOL. If you have lived in the North, you would know he is not lying.

Sexually, they aren't so bad but housekeeping, they are ZERO. You have to employ maids for your cooking and housekeeping.

Cooking especially!

3 Likes

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by davillian(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lol
They are not really exposed but what more can I say when banging a pretty Hausa girl and she is screaming wayo wayo Allah

5 Likes

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Ikwejohnson: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
I have not meet with any though but i dont believe this

1 Like

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
and yet someone here created a thread obsessing about hausa girls grin grin
Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by cRobo: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
sad
Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Googleus(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
davillian:
Lol
They are not really exposed but what more can I say when banging a pretty Hausa girl and she is screaming wayo wayo Allah
Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by aristocratic5(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
U never c anytin
Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Edyice: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
I for believe you but I haven't tried any AREWA ladies
Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by oyatz(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Hmnn, this one just tire me o

My experience with Aisha from Jigawa and Ruqawatu made me to disbelieve him. Northern girls can incompetent in everybody but not in Kerewa.

It was how Safinatou my Kanuri girlfriend that made me start doing Buhari style with her, I will just be on top her doing nothing

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by ChoCho54(f): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
archat:
Is it becouse they are not as promiscuous as that of your tribes.. Foolish tribalistic goat
Who pressed your mumu button?
Under that big black bedspread, and even in Baa shiga areas, things dey go on.

Alchhol is going on, while the figers are working.

1 Like

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
At Least they have MODESTY and MURDER to offer
Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by PlayerMeji: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Cn relate...
Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
In need of a Fulani or Hausa bae for relationship..
The are sincere and at time committed
Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by oboy81: 2:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Ok. But Ty4real123, why are you telling me this?
Any cogent reason for this information?
Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Tunagee(m): 6:15am On Feb 25, 2020
caprini1:

grin

1 Like

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by Omar09(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

My experience with Aisha from Jigawa and Ruqawatu made me to disbelieve him. Northern girls can be incompetent in everybody but not in Kerewa.

You must be trained by the great NwaAmaikpe

2 Likes

Re: Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship by JONSYN7154: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2020
medTechworld:
hmmm, i choose not to comment.. lipsrsealed
then remain so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Why You Must Suck Her Vigorously / 7 Urgent Things You Must Know Before You Marry An Ondo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.