Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! (15067 Views)

Ladies What Can U Offer Apart From Sex In A Relationship? / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Where did she say it?
Check her comments I think on page four and five, you will see the summary
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by highqueen(f): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, i'll perfectly and comfortably counter this thread if she modifies it with facts and less bitter contents cheesy

I'll perfectly do that ....perfectly.

Lol. cheesy

You can aswell create another similar thread tomorrow and mention me.

Na u go tire for debate cheesy
lool...cheesy

na simple question she ask,,,what can you offer...you guys have been prevaricating cheesy...

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
greiboy:
Check her comments I think on page four and five, you will see the summary

quote the comment so i can see it
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Opentokwowledge: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:
strength to do what
I'm confused by what you meant by physical and that was me airing my conundrums hoping for clarifications undecided
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by highqueen(f): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes
piiko onye isi mgbaka cheesy
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2018
Lool I don modify am, you have my mums complexion, look me like a baby and lemme be your babyboy
highqueen:

piiko onye isi mgbaka cheesy
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2018
Shugavee:
thats our speciality bringing life which destroys her body ,chores n all!!! what's their speciality or relevance in the term marriage than money ,,,which women r geting themselves already!!! So what is their relevance!! Than sex!!!!! What else can they do??

thor=Shugavee post=65732032]they do but who contributes more!!
Drop.her family name
Sex
Her body
Carry belle
Her womb
Her 9moths of pain 4 ur own children answering ur name
Almost losing her life giving birth to ur children
Chores
Cooking
Taking care of the children
Damage her body

Men:
Sex
Sperm
The end
They both contribute tho!! But the difference is clear!!
[/quote]

cc makydebbie

There was more comments where she kept repeating house chores and child bearing on page two and three
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by highqueen(f): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lool I don modify am, you have my mums complexion, look me like a baby and lemme be your babyboy
wow your mum?kiss

my mum too kiss
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by makydebbie(f): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol cheesy
It is a devise to cover their shallowness! They wouldn't want you to see their limited knowledge so they join the bandwagon to insult you. Fools!

I saw one gave you an assignment cheesy, You had better start making lists of the independent women you know. kikiki. Oh I miss the days of sexkillz, blackket, Lezz, Misclassy and the rest. Where you will learn from logical arguments. You will even be prompted to widen your horizon because you wouldn't want to sound a fool.

Romance section has gone to the dogs! Pity!
I don't just feel this place anymore. It has really gone to the dogs lol.
When I saw "I'm waiting", I was like sweetheart, you'll wait. angry
This is a fine thread, these guys see it like the op is trolling them but truth is, things like these have to be discussed. We should know what to expect from our men and vice versa so we know we aren't settling for less. The good old days. *Sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Yeah so lez help our kids as our parents helped us
highqueen:

wow your mum?kiss

my mum too kiss
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by makydebbie(f): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2018
greiboy:

thor=Shugaee post=65732032]they do but who contributes more!!
Drop.her family name
Sex
Her body
Carry belle
Her womb
Her 9moths of pain 4 ur own children answering ur name
Almost losing her life giving birth to ur children
Chores
Cooking
Taking care of the children
Damage her body

Men:
Sex
Sperm
The end
They both contribute tho!! But the difference is clear!!

cc makbbie

There was more comments where she kept repeating house chores and child bearing on page two and three
Hmm..
Thanks for your time dear, I honestly didn't see this.
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by highqueen(f): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yeah so lez help our kids as our parents helped us
my kids should have their dad's colour ..lol..
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Hmm.. Thanks for your time dear, I honestly didn't see this.
No problem wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2018
I am not understanding, you want dark skinned kids?
highqueen:

my kids should have their dad's colour ..lol..

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by highqueen(f): 12:09am On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am not understanding, you want dark skinned kids?
grin black is beautiful
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2018
See me as a baby boy are you feeling me cool
highqueen:

grin black is beautiful
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by highqueen(f): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
See me as a baby boy are you feeling me cool
wawu!!!!

piiko piiko,,,

sweetness kiss

you really look good smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Thank you I am blushing, you are also very cute
highqueen:

wawu!!!!

piiko piiko,,,

sweetness kiss

you really look good smiley

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by highqueen(f): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thank you I am blushing, you are also very cute
grin...thanks alot smiley
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't just feel this place anymore. It has really gone to the dogs lol.
When I saw "I'm waiting", I was like sweetheart, you'll wait. angry
This is a fine thread, these guys see it like the op is trolling them but truth is, things like these have to be discussed. We should know what to expect from our men and vice versa so we know we aren't settling for less. The good old days. *Sigh*
Lol@ You will wait! cheesy cheesy My oh my! Dude typing shiit like he is Osewa . cheesy cheesy grin with all confidence and all. Romance section Maffia! cheesy .

Of course it is, but why are you surprised they see everything in reflections of themselves, isn't that what they do best? Troll senselessly, Coming here all defensive while if reserve were to be the case, they would have typed only affected people will comment or take offense! what hypocrisy!
Back then we had intelligent trolls! these ones are nothing but emotional nitwits!

Don't worry yourself too much about these clowns, they type-think not the other way round. I've got to hit the sheets now. Bed calls... Good night dear smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 11, 2018
It's late go and have your beauty sleep before all this nairaland bad boys like Air Force1 start PMing you
highqueen:

grin...thanks alot smiley
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by donstan18: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2018
highqueen:

lool...cheesy

na simple question she ask,,,what can you offer...you guys have been prevaricating cheesy...

Lol cheesy

Simple question with bitterness cheesy
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by ubongty(m): 1:09am On Mar 11, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]It sounds like you've fallen into the superstitious belief that men and women are so intrinsically different that men can not understand women and women can not understand men. That's total nonsense.
Men are people. Women are people.
What can men offer women? Same thing that people offer people. Kindness, compassion, support, understanding, empathy, companionship, friendship, love, inspiration, motivation, vulnerability, intimacy, and all the other things that make interpersonal relationships awesome.[b]It sounds like you've fallen into the superstitious belief that men and women are so intrinsically different that men can not understand women and women can not understand men. That's total nonsense.
What can men offer women? Same thing that people offer people. Kindness, compassion, support, understanding, empathy, companionship, friendship, love, inspiration, motivation, vulnerability, intimacy, and all the other things that make interpersonal relationships awesome.[/b]It sounds like you've fallen into the superstitious belief that men and women are so intrinsically different that men can not understand women and women can not understand men. That's total nonsense.
What can men offer women? Same thing that people offer people. Kindness, compassion, support, understanding, empathy, companionship, friendship, love, inspiration, motivation, vulnerability, intimacy, and all the other things that make interpersonal relationships awesome.
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Only1mi(f): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2018
Shugavee:
thats non of my bssiness!!! I hv no business proving any thing to someone that adds nothing to my life!!! Its a question, answer it , what do u f***king offer a woman?? If not u hv no business here

Don't mind them, they resort to cursing you when they have nothing to say. Kmt.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by centboy123456(m): 1:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Amarabae:
The bitter truth is that men offer little to nothing to an independent strong woman.
#fact!

u this girl see ur mouth back to what u are saying no matter how u try man will always be heard and ask ur father what did he offer to ur mom and to his family
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 11, 2018
kiss
AntiBrutus:

Counter with insults and diversionary tactics?
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by centboy123456(m): 1:21am On Mar 11, 2018
Shugavee:
exactly

what u are saying no matter how u try man will always be heard and ask ur father what did he offer to ur mom and to his family
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by centboy123456(m): 1:24am On Mar 11, 2018
Shugavee:
exactly

take it or leave it woman have nothing to offer are part from sex nothing more nothing less don't worry when u reach 30 u will know or u think life is what u think don't worry keep on asking
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by centboy123456(m): 1:26am On Mar 11, 2018
marvin906:

what do you have to offer to a wealthy man.. do head like MasterCard..

hahahahh guy u make me laff hard
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by centboy123456(m): 1:29am On Mar 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
See guys taking a dose of their own medicine with squeezed faces... No one has answered the op's question to satisfaction.

are part from sex and kids when have nothing to offer
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by lwanga1993: 5:06am On Mar 11, 2018
Shugavee:
Guys always say what can ladies offer than sex, but i dont as well see their relevance but sex too!!! Women make their money nowadays!!! So what can u offer a lady, cause if a man n woman get married, the woman does everything, fynny how men think money is a great attribute that keeps the family together,n plus the fact women r working hard n making their own money n u know they claim not to want liabilities so guys what do u really offer a woman!!! If not women carry marriage like one big achievement, men offer u nothing than their last name!!! But a lady does everything n keeps the home but some yeye boys will ask what a woman offers,,, now what do u hv to offer a woman??

shugavee.. can see your soo bitter and pained. don't pour it on nairalanders over here.. learn to throw a question without being sacarstic about it. from your write up your very shallow minded person and naive too..

most boys always say girls don't have anything to offer apart from sex because of our everyday relationship. where 70per of girls depend solely on their boyfriends. most girls see men as their success ladder. they tend to date men who can only take care of her needs.. now accepting relationships proposals based on highest bidder. Most girls don't spend a dime on their boyfriend..... you expect your boyfriend to buy you gift on your birthday...his own birthday.... on valentines day...christmas gift..even easter... yet he takes you out to shop for you yet still give you pocket money......... meanwhile you tend to offer him good sex for his job well done................ things like this is what led to the saying of girls have nothing to offer apart from sex............our young girls should stop seeing guys as an escape route from poverty and seeing sex as a reward for a job well done......(the independent girls doesn't belong to this group).....

And as for what a man contributes apart from sex.........
NOTE: a woman is his mans weakness and a man is the strength of his woman.
what i meant to say here is that we all have our designated roles to play in a relationship in order to make it work.

The key contribution of a man in marriage are :
1: financial support
2:protection and safety of the family.
3:A man is responsible,accountable, liable for his family and he is the reflection of the family name

Women role include: domestic work, assist and supports the hubby, keeper of the household. it takes a woman to transform a house into a home.

...THUS; A lioness fends fends for the family while the lion protects its territory .

A family without the man is exposed to external threat to the family. while a family without a woman may lack basic domestic upbringing..

and please lets not forget, a woman does not head a family because it is not in her assigned roles..and doesn't have the best attributes that fits in ...... .... women way of thinking differs from men.....
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by highqueen(f): 6:02am On Mar 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
It's late go and have your beauty sleep before all this nairaland bad boys like Air Force1 start PMing you
sure.smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.