Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! (14921 Views)

Ladies What Can U Offer Apart From Sex In A Relationship? / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Guys always say what can ladies offer than sex, but i dont as well see their relevance but sex too!!! Women make their money nowadays!!! So what can u offer a lady, cause if a man n woman get married, the woman does everything, fynny how men think money is a great attribute that keeps the family together,n plus the fact women r working hard n making their own money n u know they claim not to want liabilities so guys what do u really offer a woman!!! If not women carry marriage like one big achievement, men offer u nothing than their last name!!! But a lady does everything n keeps the home but some yeye boys will ask what a woman offers,,, now what do u hv to offer a woman??

11 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by mespusinglez(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
What Did I Just Read?

8 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
What Did I Just Read?
its a question i asked if u cant answer it!! Move along
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
What I can offer to a woman is companionship and moral support , and that is also what I expect from her.
I am stingy, I mean very stingy when it comes to giving money to women/girls that add no meaningto my life.
That is why I would never be part of those senseless men who would take herbal poisons and pharmaceutical chemicals just to satisfy a woman in bed, even after spending heavily on her.
If a woman wants money from you and you desire sex with her, give her what she wants and collect what you
desire from her. It is called batter system.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by daewoorazer(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2018

This thread ain't intelligible in every way!

Are you saying women now feed the house, pay the rent, pay the bills or send their wards to school?

While u may argue that some of you are really trying by helping with a percentage of the aforementioned, it ain't no pass to downgrade the efforts of men.

Even the girls of nowadays wanna date rich boys... Have u seen boys trying hard to date rich girls? No hardworking guy wants a rich girl because of pride that accompanies their wealth.

I'd advice you go sit down and have a rethink

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
may stupidity strike your stupid mouth...
undecided
you just sit down and decide to type absolute garbage

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
daewoorazer:

This thread ain't intelligible in every way!

Are you saying women now feed the house, pay the rent, pay the bills or send their wards to school.

While u may argue that some of you are really trying by helping with a meagre percentage of the aforementioned, it ain't no pass to downgrade the effort of men.

Even the girls of nowadays wanna date rich boys... Have u seen boys trying hard to date rich girls?

thats non of my bssiness!!! I hv no business proving any thing to someone that adds nothing to my life!!! Its a question, answer it , what do u f***king offer a woman?? If not u hv no business here

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by daewoorazer(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:
thats non of my bssiness!!! I hv no business proving any thing to someone that adds nothing to my life!!! Its a question, answer it , what do u f***king offer a woman?? If not u hv no business here

The man who messed you up did a real great job... Now you can't read inbetween the lines.... Go see a shrink

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
daewoorazer:

The man who messed you up did a real great job... Now you can't read inbetween the lines.... Go see a shrink

it's this same type of chick that will be running after rich men later on

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by daewoorazer(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
marvin906:

it's this same type of chick that will be running after rich men later on

Don't mind her, she is under 21...by the time she is over 25 and reality starts to set in, she'd start appreciating men even the laziest of all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
daewoorazer:

see this one,,, answer question, ur resulting to insults!!Btw am not even single! Which is even of no concern of urs,,,,,but u guys like asking whst a woman has to offer? So am asking u what do u offer a woman
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
daewoorazer:

Don't mind her, she is under 21...by the time she is over 25 and reality starts to set in, she'd start appreciating men even the laziest of all

lol please answer question!! Dont bother urself abt my life

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by CAPSLOCKED: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:
see this one,,, answer question, ur resulting to insults!!Btw am not even single! Which is even of no concern of urs,,,,,but u guys like asking whst a woman has to offer? So am asking u what do u offer a woman

SIX PACKS, A VERY SMALL PENIIS,

AND THE CHANCE TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL BETTER THAN YOU.
undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by daewoorazer(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:

If you had been patient and probably read between the lines, my first comment on your thread mentioned like 4 of them...

You are angry and it's telling on your perception about things....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
daewoorazer:

If you had been patient and probably read between the lines, my first comment on your thread mentioned like 4 of them...

You are angry and it's telling on your perception about things....

grin I just figured out something..
maybe she just got dumped

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by daewoorazer(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
marvin906:

She is really hurt. Let's be mild on her. Someone is currently frustrating her efforts. Yeah, some men can be that bad. They'd make supporting wives seem lazy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
daewoorazer:

She is really hurt. Let's be mild on her. Someone is currently frustrating her efforts. Yeah, some men can be that bad. They'd make supporting wives seem lazy.

yeah that true.
maybe her ex was a lazy ass nigga
now she's looking for where to release her frustration grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by wtfcoded: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Op seems frustrated.
The question should be, what do women offer apart from sex?

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
marvin906:

dumped kwa!!! It prick on us more that are in a relationship when u guys ask silly questions!!!! So answer ur own n pass or shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:
dumped kwa!!! It prick on us more that are in a relationship when u ask silly questions!!!! So answer ur own n pass or shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiii

see frustration at it's peak grin
chick it's not my fault that you where used and dumped
..I can't give you an answer cause your post stinks of stupidity

8 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:
Women make their money nowadays!!!

**coughs.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by donstan18: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:

This is in a way a reasonable thread, but you really need to modify it for it to be considered reasonable.

It's reeking bitterness with the way you typed.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Abeg u people should answer question!! N stop fooling urselves!! Probably because u men offer nothing than sex espeacially to an independent woman

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:

This is in a way a reasonable thread, but you really need to modify it for it to be considered reasonable.

thats their business my dear!!! They can jump into the lagoon becauss of my post, their existence adds nothing to me!! Is gonna be there 4 their n ur veiwing!!!!
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by marvin906(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:

it's pure bitterness
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by highqueen(f): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
lol....
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by BaeMercy(f): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
But What Is Wrong With Some Guys? When A Man Create A Thread About Women They Will Be Happy, But When It Is The Other Way They Will Bash The Lady. It Is A Question, If You Can't Answer Just Ignore. Or Are You Guys Different From The Other Guy Who Respond Maturely And Stated What He Wants In A Woman?
Too Much Over Grown Babies On Nairaland
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by highqueen(f): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
it's alarming that these guys can't answer a simple question but always the first to ask ladies this kinda question. .lol

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Shugavee(f): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:

thats non of my bussiness my dear!!! I care less!! They can aswell jump into a lagoon because of my post,their existance adds nothing to me!! (Urs inclusive)!!! Post is here 4 their veiwing!!! I really dont care!!!
Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
We offer Respect (for the lucky deserving women that get such men)

A man that respects you as a person, as a peer, as a friend, as a companion, as a lover or as a partner.

Respect results in the disappearance of ones superiority to another. You become equal and you are one. There is peace and harmony. More time for being positive which is better mentally and physically and sexually.

So long as a man or a woman tries to be superior to the other there is no balance, no respect, no harmony, no union.

7 Likes

Re: Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! by donstan18: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shugavee:
thats their business my dear!!! They can jump into the lagoon becauss of my post, their existence adds nothing to me!! Is gonna be there 4 their n ur veiwing!!!!

Just felt I should advise you on how to intelligently enjoy the thread.

Do as it pleases you kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Almost Toasted Him! / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.