Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University (26129 Views)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / United Kingdom Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days / CBN Offers Automatic Employment To Ebonyi First-Class Graduates Of Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by ConAir(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
wat is prestigious in all those schools... Oga...Na this kin mindset De affect Africa thinking one area is the best
Bro our universities are great it's just that government care less
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by ConAir(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Fxwarrior:

The more reason you should vent anger on your governor for being incompetent enough to attract such deals.
the north has a way of getting what they want
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Newboss(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
radiokilla:
But all the first class graduates in Gombe state can work in a bank, eh.

I command sense to fall on you.
Yeah, all can because they have employment opportunity there. angry Teaching is for those who were trained to teach. There's a faculty in universities that produce such. angry

They can still choose not to work in banks or to work there. It's basic angry
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by IamDarkKnight: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
eterisan:
hulo good morning... Can I contact you.. Would like to have a chat with you..
I don't really understand this NL PM of a thing. You can shoot your question here on NL, if it isnt too personal
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
how about 2.2 or 3rd class?
They are the most lucky in life. What greater joy than working for yourself. They are the millionaires and billionaires in our midst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by shankara7: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
LaudableXX:

So what is your final answer?
Things don't work the way you portrayed it up there. If the work requires a research inclined person then a Ph.D holder will get the job. Aside that, your Ph.D is as useless as the "P" in Psychology. There are many qualities HR guys look out for.
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by LaudableXX: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
shankara7:
Things don't work the way you portrayed it up there. If the work requires a research inclined person then a Ph.D holder will get the job. Aside that, your Ph.D is as useless as the "P" in Psychology. There are many qualities HR guys look out for.

Ph.d is useless? Ah, you just exposed the clueless recesses of your mind..... undecided You obviously know nothing about what a Ph.d entails.
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by shankara7: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
LaudableXX:

Ph.d is useless? Ah, you just exposed the clueless recesses of your mind..... undecided You obviously know nothing about what a Ph.d entails.
You're very funny o.. You painted a scenario and I answered you based on that. I didn't say a Ph.D is useless. Don't quote me again if you're this pathetic..
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by LaudableXX: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
shankara7:
You're very funny o.. You painted a scenario and I answered you based on that. I didn't say a Ph.D is useless. Don't quote me again if you're this pathetic..
And I replied you based on the clueless answer you gave to my previous post. So why dis matter dey pain you like dis?
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by shankara7: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
LaudableXX:

And I replied you based on the clueless answer you gave to my previous post. So why dis matter dey pain you like dis?
You're obviously an ignorant kid seeking for my attention.. I'm through with you..
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by LaudableXX: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
shankara7:
You're obviously an ignorant kid seeking for my attention.. I'm through with you..

Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by eterisan(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
IamDarkKnight:

I don't really understand this NL PM of a thing. You can shoot your question here on NL, if it isnt too personal
it is about the doing PhD directly without masters plus the GRE thing.. You said you wish you knew earlier, I'm wishing I know now... *winks* that's why I want to establish contact if you have the time. As fr the nairaland pm thing I hit u up, nairaland contacts you, you approve and voila... We connected
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by greatjoshy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Felixdam1:

It is not all first class than can teach or impact very well. I'd rather they are being sent to various research center to be maximally optimized and they would derive satisfaction from it
Yeah.... Good point too....
You're right
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by IamDarkKnight: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
eterisan:
it is about the doing PhD directly without masters plus the GRE thing.. You said you wish you knew earlier, I'm wishing I know now... *winks* that's why I want to establish contact if you have the time. As fr the nairaland pm thing I hit u up, nairaland contacts you, you approve and voila... We connected
bro send me a mail on batmanjustice2016@gmail.com abeg (Sorry, just saw your mention, i hardly use this moniker, it's more of a back-up thingy).
Re: Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University by eterisan(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2018
IamDarkKnight:

bro send me a mail on batmanjustice2016@gmail.com abeg (Sorry, just saw your mention, i hardly use this moniker, it's more of a back-up thingy).
mail sent... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014 / 12 Painful Career Truths That People Conceal From Themselves / What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.